When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_algorithm
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always.

when i spoke with Hitler's ghost on a pathworking ritual

around the time they also said all humans are the same

Right girl needs to be BLACKED

M E A T Y!

So what's your explanation?

>Evolution is made up
>There are distinct population differences between races due to differing selective environmental pressures
Which one is it you retard faggots?

Depends of you have sauce or more pics OP.

I have great faith in mankind that our genes will make us come through.

One day hitler will be recognized as a great man and not a super villain.

One day we will work together as brothers and always strive towards the next big human achievement.

SAUCE on the right girl? literally 10/10

The ones who say evolution has happened but that there is only one race.

>Tfw you will never sniff their assholes
Why even live?

Oh I misread your question. The correct answer is both are true.

Daily reminder that Evolution is a myth.

Modern science is based on frauds.

But evolution explains why niggers are objectively biologically inferior.

You can only pick one you mong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_algorithm

bless you 7 times, my 1 son

Just when I thought Americans couldn't get any more retarded

Evolution implies the opposite

>Fucking 3rd world Brazilian thinking there's any difference between a monkey and themselves
>mfw

In on 200 post thread

I can pick both. Variation is not the same as speciation. You fucking mong, now fuck off.

When do you realize devolution is true?

>aw lil kid with some holy men
>brazzers
oh man that's low

Sauce?

> believe in white genocide
> dont believe in evolution

lmao

>Implying that denying evolution means denying adaptation
>Implying that adaptation is exclusive to evolution.

We didn't come from monkeys dumb fuck we have a common ancestor millions of years ago.

Same time as I realized algebra is liberal bullshit. Who even believe in algebra? It is literally from Arabs. Keep foreign maths on the other side of the wall.

>gradual change over time by natural selection
>"bullshit"
Did your gender studies professor tell you that?

Don't get me wrong, God is real. But denying that there is any form of evolution is just silly. How else did Adam and Eve end up becoming Tyrone and [insert any white name here]? Unless of course– the Jews created blacks all along... holy shit.

guys, you are making the leaf cocky.

>Modern science is based on frauds.
This so much. Modern "science" has absolutely nothing to do with science itself. Science is the study of the physical world, not the pontification of some smug retards. Real science is replicable in the laboratory; modern "science" has nothing to do with testing ones own "theories".

Examples of bullshit "science" that cannot be proven but is stated as fact...

Evolution

Global Warming

All of Theoretical Physics

>thousand
more like hundred thousand years foolish monkey

adaptation is not exclusive to evolution.

god damn that girl on the right is SEXUAL PERFECTION

because equality implies creationism duh

Sure, show us an evolutionary line directly from monkeys to modern humans without showing the missing link
>pic related

Evolution deniers BTFO!!!

You're the dumb fuck for blindly believing evolution. If some smug retard told you it was scientific to drink bleach then you'd be dead.

>adaption+population drift=?

>variation+population drift = ?

>When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?
The day started considering myself agnostic and trusting MY OWN experiences not the church nor (((Darwin))) fucking a monkey.
I think atheists DO believe their own bullshit, since they can't relate to nature, subconsciously assuming that city life is a "natural" construct. It's all they know. Atheism only describes it's own mental architecture.....solipsism.

1) liberals didn't invent it. They add evidence that it's reversing. Pretty sure even Apes don't need a safe space.
2) All they know is that it's science and some religious folks don't believe it.
3) there is more than one theory of evolution but most assume you are talking about Darwin. Which requires complete randomness.
4) every dipshit that says "i fucking love science" thinks that every hypothesis the media hands them is on par with Darwin's work. Darwin actually detailed how to prove his work wrong and like a real scientist, would have been fine to have been proven wrong. It wasn't some grant chasing unfalsifiable bullshit that became a religion of it's own.

Yet chimps are all chimps and only chimps. They have no genetic variation i.e., race like humans do. And humans do have genetic variation and Caucasians are the ones with the most variation while blacks are typically always the same save for the rare albino negro.

>not realizing that humans are basically hairless monkeys with language
you sound like someone who thinks they talk to god

>All members of Hominidae except humans, Neanderthals, and Denisovans have 24 pairs of chromosomes.[4] Humans have only 23 pairs of chromosomes. Human chromosome 2 is a result of an end-to-end fusion of two ancestral chromosomes.[5][6]

>The evidence for this includes:

>The correspondence of chromosome 2 to two ape chromosomes. The closest human relative, the chimpanzee, has near-identical DNA sequences to human chromosome 2, but they are found in two separate chromosomes. The same is true of the more distant gorilla and orangutan.[7][8]

>The presence of a vestigial centromere. Normally a chromosome has just one centromere, but in chromosome 2 there are remnants of a second centromere in the q21.3–q22.1 region.[9]

>The presence of vestigial telomeres. These are normally found only at the ends of a chromosome, but in chromosome 2 there are additional telomere sequences in the q13 band, far from either end of the chromosome.[10]

After I watched a Kent Hovind video and found out how far the government went to get him off the streets.

All of those things are proven you daft nigger. Where did you get the idea that evolution and climate change are false? Scientific studies or Infowars? You only think scientists are smug because they are smarter than you and have a better understanding of science than your illiterate ass will ever have.

When did you learn religion was just the ancient way of controlling the masses?

Whos that semen demon??

Not speciation.

>Same time as I realized algebra is liberal bullshit.

Mathematics, like logic, deals in proof; It can be used to prove itself.

Science does not deal in proof; it cannot prove itself. Science, at best, deals with evidence. There is no actual evidence for evolution. The charlatans will point to some obscure fossil and proclaim "Look! You may not understand how and why this is evidence, but trust me when I say that it is!"

There is absolutely no evidence for evolution. Learn yourself some biology and look at all of the so called "evidence" for yourself. It's all nihilistic bullshit that's believed out of pure desperation.

This is not cool OP, there are going to be actual Sup Forumstards who think their stupid views are now being accepted.

>When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

when I noticed it was written by the one of the wealthiest men of it's day

Evolution is real

>liberals just pretend its real in everything but humans

>I am plant breeder
>I use evolution
>trust me I can control it so it must be real

>think about how welfare queens have more kids
>this means welfare makes humans evolve backwards

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

>not realizing that bananas are 50% human

When they said we came from primates because "we looked similar so it had to be the truth"

Right after the brain damage took my ability to think away and some Jesus freak went for the easy convert.

Christians who unironically embrace creationism are little better than sandbaggers. Or real niggers, who generally believe science is just short for Scientology.

>All of those things are proven

There is no such thing as "proof" in science. Proof only exists in logic and mathematics.Just goes to show now much you don't know about the subject. It also shows that you believe, using faith and only faith, what other people merely claim to be scientific.

>abbos
>human

>one on the right

jesus christ

you can literally prove that evolution happens

protip: selective breeding is evolution

Whats the missing element?

>Doesn't even know what the hell evolution is.

Adaptation is not evolution. It's not exclusive to evolution. Having your plants adapt to whatever isn't evolution. Evolution is the suggestion that living things can adapt to the point that they become entirely new types of living things.

U know nothing

The Demiurge create earth and mud people. God created Aryans. We were sent here as punishment for siding with Luciferian upstarts during the Galactic Hyperwar. We must redeem ourselves by establishing natsoc state worldwide and cleansing impure demiurge made nonaryans. Few know this, Mormons are close tho

Plants and animals adapting isn't evolution you fucking retard. Evolution is the idea that living things can adapt so much that they become entirely new types of living things.

The only people who believe evolution are the nihilists who believe out of desperation and the absolute retarded sheep such as yourself who will believe anything, ANYTHING so long as the science guy says so on the television.

>genes mutate
>mutated genes that make the organism more fit are passed down more often.

that's all evolution is.

As a kid. It was one of the most stupidest things i ever heard. Something coming into existence out of nothing randomly then turning into everything over billions of years

Do they care if I masturbate?

White were created by Yakub a black scientists 6,000 years ago on the island of Patmos using selective breeding. He made white devils to plague the black man. Google it. Modern science supports this view.

no more pics of right girl means op is a faggot. it scientifically proven.

Evolution is full of lefties right now, because one man took it to its natural conclusion.

Adaptation is literally the process of evolution

Evolution means adaptation into a new species you retard

When did you realize that you're retarded?

>when youre a quad dub nigger

Drosophila melanogaster (The fruit fly) has in previous experiments had their population split. Half put in a container at 15 degrees Celsius, and half put in a container at 35 degrees Celsius. Otherwise similar conditions. They were bred for 20 years in these conditions. After 20 years, the descendants of both populations were unable to copulate.

This is Macro (Multicelluar organisms) Evolution we can recreate and see in the world.

The only issue is, that we can not "recreate" previous results. To proof a scientific hypothesis you need to be able to apply and recreate the results. But recreating the results nature gave us (humans, anyone?) is impossible due to all the factors we lack in the world now.

There is three levels of accepting evolution;
1. Genetics given by our parents determine our characteristics. These characteristics are then tested against the hardships of the world. And if we are a successful specimen, we will be able to reproduce.
2. Different populations stock up to different genes depending on their surroundings. Up until the point they are so different from one another they can no longer be considered the same race. (Ability to reproduce and have fertile offspring)
3. Humans and Apes had a common ancestor millions of years ago. And were separated into different races as their populations adapted to different scenarios.

1 & 2 can be scientifically proven.
3 can't be recreated. So while a cool and realistic assumption, it's not a certainty. Being skeptic of that part is not moronic. Being condescending because of skepticism is just plain liberal ignorance.

You should do your utmost to separate yourself from your physical needs and wants. Those are things of the the demiurge-created and a product of ancient race-mixing after the submergence of Atlantis and Thule.

Soon global cooling will allow our ancient citadels to reemerge and we will once again be pure spirit.

Purify yourself to prepare for our ascendance.

B'ZAAL B'ZOTH

>>mutated genes that make the organism more fit are passed down more often.

1: Going by what happens when we notice genetic mutation in laboratories and in nature, the animals/plant/whatever is now either dead or disfigured.

Genetic mutation doesn't magically bring out fancy new benefits for whatever has mutated. Believing this requires, REQUIRES the absolute rejection of the second law of thermodynamics along with pretty much all evidence of mutations we have seen in nature.

The best, the VERY BEST a mutation will do is benefit an animal in some way and then horrible fuck it up in another. An example of this is sickle cell anemia.

2: That's not all there is to evolution your brain dead sheep. Evolution goes further to suggest that this is how new creatures are formed.

3: There is absolutely 0, ZERO evidence for number 2.

So you admit you're dumb then?

I don't understand some of those words so it must be bullshit amirite guys?

More like liberals hijacked science to fund scams known as universities.

SAUCE ME ON THE BITCH WITH THE FATTY

Like the kid who can't see the king's new robe.

Adaptation isn't part of evolution. The mutation allowing the species to overcome the new environmental condition that is acting as a natural selector must be in place before the condition comes about. The condition does not trigger the species to adapt, those who had the trait that allows survival by chance are the only members of that species who survive long enough to reproduce.

>the creation museum education system people.
>space rock save us.

Drosophila melanogaster (The fruit fly) has in previous experiments had their population split. Half put in a container at 15 degrees Celsius, and half put in a container at 35 degrees Celsius. Otherwise similar conditions. They were bred for 20 years in these conditions. After 20 years, the descendants of both populations were unable to copulate.

This is Macro (Multicelluar organisms) Evolution we can recreate and see in the world.

The only issue is, that we can not "recreate" previous results. To proof a scientific hypothesis you need to be able to apply and recreate the results. But recreating the results nature gave us (humans, anyone?) is impossible due to all the factors we lack in the world now.

There is three levels of accepting evolution;
1. Genetics given by our parents determine our characteristics. These characteristics are then tested against the hardships of the world. And if we are a successful specimen, we will be able to reproduce.
2. Different populations stock up to different genes depending on their surroundings. Up until the point they are so different from one another they can no longer be considered the same race. (Ability to reproduce and have fertile offspring)
3. Humans and Apes had a common ancestor millions of years ago. And were separated into different races as their populations adapted to different scenarios.

1 & 2 can be scientifically proven.
3 can't be recreated. So while a cool and realistic assumption, it's not a certainty. Being skeptic of that part is not moronic. Being condescending because of skepticism is just plain liberal ignorance.

How can non-white women even compete?

Actually all of modern biology, genetics and medicine are based on an implicit understanding that evolution is very real...

Science - Attempts to explain evolution using basic logic

Nonscience - "Well GOD put us here to test our faith."

>Evolution means adaptation into a new species you retard
>into a new species

INTO A NEW SPECIES you moron. Denying that adaption can lead TO A NEW SPECIES (not actually a new species, a big higher up on the classification of species) is to deny evolution. Denying that doesn't involve denying adaption itself.

Adaption is not exclusive to evolution you retard. One can deny evolution and not deny adaption. The notion of adaptation existed long before the notion of evolution ever did.

>Going by what happens when we notice genetic mutation in laboratories and in nature, the animals/plant/whatever is now either dead or disfigured.

You're uneducated to the point where it's not really worth replying to you.
The only suggestion I have is for you to re-read your 6th grade science textbooks since the academic journals are going to go way over your head.

A loooong fucking time ago. It's a fairy tale.

How long is a fruit fly generation?

After taking senior-level biochem classes and realizing that while it may explain some diversity, it can in no way explain the actual ORIGIN of species...or of life.

>rejection of the second law of thermodynamics
Organisms are not closed systems
0/10 see me after class

How does it violate the second law? The Earth receives energy from the sun and literally everything else in the cosmos

The second law is bound to closed systems

Shouldn't shit on Darwin. He knew.

Yeah but with the DNA sequence data we have it is actually moronic to be skeptical about the common ancestor stuff... You can't just pick and choose which parts of science don't make you uncomfortable

>it can in no way explain the actual ORIGIN of species...or of life.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment

You're a shit-tier chemist.

How do you explain Mitochandria?

It has it's own DNA, separate from the DNA of the Nucleus. Except Mitochandrial DNA isn't used.

The only explaination, which is also the working theory, is that mitochandria began as a cell consumed and existing inside a larger cell. Sort of a single celled version of symbiosis. It then evolved to become a useful component within the larger organism.

the one on the right is the absolute pinnacle that a white woman can achieve