Why are you all losing faith?

Why are you all losing faith?

believing cnn about anything

No one is losing faith. Retards have been spamming "Gotcha" moments and pretending to be remorseful Trump-voters since he won. When I see something even remotely concerning, then I'll be worried.

we never really had faith, we just thought it was funny

Because I voted for Trump and he went back on all promises I cared about:
>won't ban muslims
>won't make mexico pay for the wall
>won't prosecute clinton
>doesn't claim the system is rigged anymore
>will only deport 1 mill instead of 11 mill immigrants
>wants to repeal medicaid
>says he now respects obongo
>won't admit climate change is a fraud anymore
>etc

God I felt duped into voting for him. He's even more corrupt than Clinton. Is such a thing even possible. At least Clinton has some experience.

CNN let's me know the opposite of the truth at all times.

>Imagined Nazis are losing faith...
Gee... It's almost like the alt-right is a meme created by the media to push some sort of narrative...

>pretending this hard to know who Trump supporters are

You must be a special kind of stupid

He's not even in office yet numbnuts how is he going to do shit

Next don't be a fucking autist when you go to vote.
>muh climate change
>muh prosecute shillary
>muh obonbgonb
>muh global warming hoad
>muh muh muh

fake news

Nice fake news. National Enquirer and TMZ have more credibility.

YOU are fake news xD

He promised to drain the swamp but he keeps filling it with the most corrupt people in all of America.

We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

This is the best D&C they can do? Top fucking kek no wonder they lost so badly.

are you saying you voted for him not because of things he said but of things he did? like political actions?

fucking retard.

why did you vote for him then. if you don't care about the issues you're just an edgy faglord and part of this corrupt system

>Carl said, completely ignoring the two weeks of raids and mass-shitposts
>Clearly, user is retarded, why would those anti-Trump shitposts be lies? Who lies on the internet?
>His wife's son must be so proud of him

I forgot this on my list, this is maybe the most important one

I actually thought that an outside could clean up the system for once. God was I duped. instantly he just nominated a bunch of rich corrupt faggoteers that are even more corrupt than D.C. Is such a thing even possible

nigger, I can read the news. and no, not CNN. I read 3 newspapers and 1 news mag and I don't watch cable news.

you're just a TibSun CABAL propaganda machine faglord wannabe

talk about fake news

I've been here the whole fucking time. most of these people don't even believe in white nationalism, they don't even know what is really is. trump even said during the fucking election campaign that he wanted to expedite legal immigration for mexicans. does the alt right even recognize this for what it is?

even the major outlets published articles about trump with the headline "first jewish president?"

stupid white nationalists need to get a brain. only the foolish ones ever supported trump in the first place and the rest of them have been screaming this entire time about how half his family is jewish. real white nationalists are a minority in the alt right but the majority of us are fools anyway.

He's appointing people who were successful outside of the governmental hemisphere.

But you wouldn't understand that because you're fucking faggot liars.

quints

Fucking shill gtfo

Richard Spencuck doesn't represent me.

this. I'm borderline white nationalist and trump is not our fucking savior.

after all his promise take-backs he's a fake and phony. a fucking conman I bought.

I wish he gets impeached

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary.

>I can read the news
>I read 3 newspapers and 1 news mag

Jesus fuck, it's worse than I thought.

Trump's still our best bet in years. You really think sitting at home and letting Shillary get elected would have been a better option?

>implying I should read "alt media"
I do and it's just a fucking propaganda machine. i checked breitbarts sources on a ton of big gov shit and it's just a bunch of cherrypicked think tank fags. CNN is corrupt but breitbart is even worse. and will lie outright to try and convince me instead of doing just crony angling.

I was a trump supporter but I'm not a retard

fuck drumpf and fuck black people

he drained the swamp...of political middlemen!!
now wall street is directly in control of DC...more efficient that way. Believe me!

Man, Trump supporters are so quiet. Not at all like how they were before the election.

Because even if you elected Hitler, white people still ain't having kids

You will still go extinct

At the end of the day, brown people are just a scapegoat

Successful due to corruption. He is literally putting Goldman Sachs execs in charge in Washington. You can't defend that.

>CNN
rape yourself, faggot.

Wouldn't that be a good thing by their own token? They made such a big deal about the KKK and David Duke endoresements, so why do they present this like it's a bad thing?

Seems like a demoralization tactic targeted at White Nationalists rather than actual reporting. What is that called again? Oh, yeah, fake news.

>CNN trying to speak for millions of people
>believing anything they say
Why are you losing all sensibility?

>implying that was the implication
God you're a faggot. Newspapers and mags are a shit-tier way to go, you're always better off following shit in real-time here on teh interwebz, as well as diversifying your news sauces when you can't be bothered to do legwork.

it definitely is CNN propaganda demoralization but they have a point. I lost faith in the PEOTUS about a month ago

I wish I hadn't voted at all

Also, (((breitbart))).

Honestly the only thing on your list that upsets me is that he's not prosecuting Hillary.

That's LITERALLY the only reason I voted for him.

>CNN
>implying wns supported trump for any reason besides immigration policy

ever heard of baby boomers? white people only mate after wars.

And that's why they're mad at Trump for going back on his word. They should have known. No one lies as much as Trump. he contradicts himself constantly on Twitter and changes his mind every few months like a crazy person.

This reads like a leftist fantasy of what a Trump supporter is like.

We aren't losing faith.
We have an appetite to whet.

fuck off with your concern trolling. trump is the savior of the white race (Americans)

HAIL TRUMP

Nice fake news you got there.

Listening to CNN is worse then getting HIV/AIDS.

CNN is now concern trolling.

Sup Forums is so important that the MSM have 6-digit-salaried staff sitting on Sup Forums all day analyzing shitposts.

Some CNN reporter comes to Sup Forums and only sees CTR shill posts attacking Trump and thinks that everyone is now anti Trump

He said she was "guilty as hell" in a tweet a few days ago. Besides its not really up to the President and Sessions is recusing himself from the case. But Sessions saying that indicates that the cases against Clinton will move forward.

>implying every Sup Forumsack not a ultra-mega-giganigga-nazi neotype is a shill
I used to praise Trump so fucking hard around here before he just went full lying retard

This is a shill thread, don't engage and sage goes in all fields

I dont really care what you think, his press conference just renewed my faith in him tenfold. Divesting all his interests in his corporation was a huge show of dedication to the interests of the American peiple above his own.

I lost my faith... in TV.

A long time ago.

>implying every Sup Forumslack not an ultra-mega-giganigga-nazi-neotype is a shill

That's not fair, a good half of the board is made up of lolbertarians, too.

liberals are complete corrupt fags nigger. if they masturbate to my disappointment then fuck them twice, but I still feel fucking betrayed.

>going back on his word
But he didnt....
Still building a wall
Still deporting illegals and blocking then from welfare/hiring

And as you well know he isnt even in office to fulfill or renege on any promises yet

>liberals think that just because they're part of the pc cult, everyone else has to act exactly like them

You clearly didn't read the article. Actually has nothing to do with Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

CNN
Fake News

we only know what he was gonna do in the first place because of what he said. and pre-election he seemed so earnest to me.

I can't believe how much we were told Hillary couldn't be trusted. there's a propaganda machine on both sides.

I shouldn't have voted at all

Nah nigga youre full of shit
You think we dont recognize standard concern shill tactics?
lmao

Notice how they use an image of Alex to make readers assume hes a white nationalist

>because of what he said
And he hasnt made any indication of straying from that.

Leftists came up with the delusion that trump is literally hitler and now they are (incorrectly) assuming that his supporters are disappointed because he isnt literally hitler

Maybe they needed ObamaCare/ACA?

Ohhhh yes, he has!

not just leftists. i can read the fucking news. I can see videos where he's directly backpedaling from his most important promises
>inb4 leftist conspiracy
I guess your next argument is gonna be that those videos were photoshopped

Sage all fake news

op is a fag without an article

Exactly. Oh, the shooter was white? That means the shooter is 99% probably NOT white