How do we stop Rap from destroying Western culture?

How do we stop Rap from destroying Western culture?

It's becoming more and more popular. Non-thugs listen to this unironically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RetJFlNGbkQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yLiwzCm7H8
youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not becoming more popular. It's a dying genre.

Fashwave and cuckstep is the music of the future.

At least robot music doesn't promote cop killings

Do people still listen to rap? All I hear kids listening to nowadays is electronic "music."

>rap/hiphop constantly in the top normie music chart
>its dying

Bump for interest

people listen to more than one genre nowadays

How is this so popular

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q

I dont even know what theyre saying

What are rappers going to rap about once weed becomes legal? Once everyone and their grandmothers have access to it itll stop being hip and cool. There goes half of their rap material. Are they going to just move up a rung on the drug ladder?

>117m views

Loving western culture right now lads.

I am given the understanding that some of them are getting into the legal pot business, and making good money from it.

Which is pretty Ironic since a lot of them have criminal records from selling pot from back in the day.

but I am a thug

youtube.com/watch?v=RetJFlNGbkQ

i don't know much about it, or really know anyone that actually listens to rap at all, ever. it's clearly targeted at young people, and most of them are fucking retarded still. people grow up.

the real worry is the actual black kids that idolize gangsta culture, because it's resulting in a net loss for anyone paying taxes. we will continue to support and feed these assholes as they continue to pop more mouths into the system and spend their cash on audio equipment.

If it eases your concerns at all I knew a bunch of guys who grew up obsessed with 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Wutang, etc. These guys all ended up being super redpilled conservatives.

Not at all saying that rap = red pilled. It's not. But it might not have as big of an effect on young people as one might think. It also probably shows young people how fucking violent and degenerate black "culture" is, which turns people against them once they grow up.

hey is it possible for Sup Forums to use it's powers to meme a successful rapper into the scene?

he raps about paying bills on time
getting car insurance
NOT shooting people
resolving conflicts with word
respecting his parents
staying in the picture for his offspring
picking a respectable female with good morals

By unironically listening to it.

I'm a fuckin g and this is what I listen to. I sell drugs own illegal guns and am in a gang

Only good rap song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yLiwzCm7H8

Just never signal against it because that will strengthen their belief that them listening to it is subversive cool and progressive. All you can do is lead by example.

payday monsanto

youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo
We should meme greydon square into superstardom, the dude is pretty based and went to school for CS/ physics after growing up in compton.

I'm not trolling here, but I'm going to be honest... I like old-school rap and G-funk, but this trap shit man, every single song sounds exactly fucking identical. It's the same structure, same stupid fucking sounds, same flow. This is what's popular now? Fucking normies.

To imagine Decline of Western Civilization was based around Metal and Punk.

Videos like Hood Life are basically the new Decline series.

We'll see in a decade or two. We still hear nothing but metal and rock from decades ago in every ad, movie, and TV show.

People claim the 90s were the Golden Age for rap, yet how often do you hear any of those songs on TV or movies or anyone even talking about them?

They'll rap about cocaine and heroin.

I'm not sure, but I don't think people with criminals records can work in the marijuana industry. Looks like it's almost impossible to get into if you weren't planning years in advance. Heard there is are dozen acre farms already planning to produce, all while a year ago Colorado and Washington already had thousands of pounds of weed they can't sell.

Moonman is fine