Tfw watching Schindler's List after being redpilled on kikes

>tfw watching Schindler's List after being redpilled on kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I-it's hard not to smile

fucking horrible movie, same with Saving Private Ryan

And I hate myself for it fuck you Sup Forums

watching this movie made me realize the Nazis could have done the Final Solution through much less "horrific" means, i.e. sending them all to Madagascar

>Horrible

>tfw I won't be able to watch saving private Ryan with out getting enraged

Kino based on a novel of fantasy Schindler's Ark.

>tfw can never watch anything ww2 related except for with my closest friends

>final solution

Nigger how new are you? The holocaust was a total sham.

My boss photographed/filmed holocaust survivors for that film, or something, he worked for (((Simon Wiesenthal))) Company in Beverly Hills, they're in the credits of Schindler's List. Fucking weird.

as in quality of the films and treatment of the material not the theme or subject matter

>the scene where SS fuck with the Orthodox Jews hair curls

One day a kino of Aces of the Reich will be made and it shall be a glorious day indeed.

it happened and should have happened you dumb fuck, holocaust deniers are pussies

Yo did this scene really happen IRL

Whinge a bit more Jewdy.

Hahah, it's a newfag everyone point and laugh at him

lol only kikes would want to make Nazism more jew-friendly and deny the great work of the SS

None of it happened...his Haus was much lower than the KZ proper and he saw nothing but a wall of trees.

no, but it could have happened, which makes it much worse

Yeah I'd imagine having a balcony that overlooks a fucking camp would be a bit retarded

I remember when this technique was first tried on the Amerikan programme Quincy M.E. when I was a small child during the 2nd wave of holohoaxianity.

...in my mind it vuz REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEal.

Almost as retarded as having the exhaust from an imaginary industrial cyanide extermination werks dump into the S.S. hospital.

Hmmm I smell almonds!

ok Klaus what difference does it make as long as we want to make it happen (whether again or for the first time)

Oh it will happen but in Amerika and nothing can be done to stop it......except running out of ammo.

You must get livid then when you watch Inglorious Basterds.

I did this and had a mixture of rage and glee

That's probably what the director was going for anyway, just in a different light lol

Spielberg is literally a lisping creepy faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc

This'll open your eyes to the tricks.

I still think it's an amazing film but once you watch it after this, it's an amazing propaganda piece

>tfw I can't watch any movie dealing with the WWII era without getting absolutely pissed at the Jewry.