What's his method of processing neuronal synapses called again?

what's his method of processing neuronal synapses called again?

Other urls found in this thread:

rabbimindset.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ex2fRdBCEjM&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Caesar's Brainteasers

>what's his method of processing neuronal synapses called again?

Girl-illa Manlet

WWWdotDANGERisGAYdotCOM

Nigger Neurons

Chimpout Code

>not posting the original

Orangutan Opinion

Original Ideas from Czech Orangutans, the thread.

Dan "reply to this post or your mother's a ghost" Schneider

Monkey Brain

Tarsier Telikenesis

Cerebral Cuckex

Cromagnus Compendium

Moor Mindmap

Iguana Ingenuity

>buying from this cuck

Get the Rabbi Mindset
rabbimindset.com/

The Bonobo Brainwave

plan of the apes

>marmothet methodology
>thilverback pthychology
>thimian thought prothetheth

>yfw you love thernokike threadth
>yfw you love bogdanoff memes
>yfw this is the betht of both worldth and it exithted within 10-40 thecondth before the thtart of the big bang

he'th gonna call u out on twitter with all the other cuckth

make your lath whill, faggoth

Do you know how I made money as a kid? I dug through trash cans for aluminum cans. At the time, you could get 52 cents a pound for aluminum cans so for spare change (spare money as a kid), I would dig through trash to take up aluminum cans. So all you fucking idiots who are trying to tell me what I can or can't talk about: I've dug through trash cans as a kid for spare money. I've spent five years fighting a false rape accusation and you know what? I got my law license. I made it through. I got the charges dismissed. My record expunged.

You are nothing to me. You are little, pussy fucking worms.

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

EVERYONE WATCH THIS NEW CERNOVICH VIDEO RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

Will you's sign in for me?

Primate Presence

Dindu Dialectics

Have some OC

>1/1

>2/2

The Marmoset Mindset.

Gorilla MIIIINNNNDDDD

Every time someone creates a thread like this he sells a few hundred books. Stunt nothing like free advertisement.

It's called "How to get Sup Forums idiots to advertise your book for free".

Monkeybrain

why would you even take a picture of yourself looking so ragged

Seriously? How many has he even sold? I figure not as many as he thought.

dam jimmy grew up fast

Story on this particual image?

Baboon Brainstate or Nigger (can't put synonym for mindset because that would imply thinking)

He is trying to ALPHA but failing bad.

6 Gorillian mindset

Its like he doesn't think everyone can tell he's being a total tryhard