Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=cBYwN2J_7JU
youtube.com/watch?v=JZxLxN77lF0
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping with nothing to contribute, but a hope that others do

No idea what he is actually doing but i know that hohols are afraid of him for some reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

That book seems a little strange in the details, but it does seem to group the right kind of people together in Europe at times.

Personally, some of his more recent ideas like the Fourth Political Theory and simply stopping the threat of neoliberalism appeal to me.

>Russia needs to create "geopolitical shocks" within Turkey. These can be achieved by employing Kurds, Armenians and other minorities.[1]

This really made me think.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBYwN2J_7JU

Really only good in offering a critique of American/Anglo Liberalism.

Other than that I'm not really sold nor have good information.

Jay Dyer is pretty good too, he sucks Dugin's dick all the time.

Just some random freak with no influence on anything.

this is one presentation regarding his ideas around the Fourth Political Theory that i found relatively interesting, but its like an hour long of mediocre english

youtube.com/watch?v=JZxLxN77lF0

>Rockefellers bow to him
>Oligarchs fear him
>Governs Russia from the shadows with an iron but fair fist.
>In contact with archangel Michael and Gabriel
>Has an IQ of 240
>He speaks 20 different tongues, some of them not even from this planet
>Im contact with Trump and Razputin's
ghost
>Sells his farts to Gazprom which reports him trillions of rubles anually
>Created a new political ideology while waiting for the bus (4th political theory) with billions of followers, which is destined to last millenia and catapult humanity into a golden path.

>The book stresses the "continental Russian-Islamic alliance" which lies "at the foundation of anti-Atlanticist strategy". The alliance is based on the "traditional character of Russian and Islamic civilization".

hmm

The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.[1]
Dugin is behind brexit - confirmed

he sounds cool

Just some random sorry ass. I have no idea why anyone outside of Russia would care. Even here in Russia like 0.1% of people would recognise him.

it just seems desperate to me, but it has some relevance in geopolitics today. just as brexit and his notion of leaving the UK out of europe

just imagine if the UK hadn't joined world war 1, Germany had taken over Europe, and there hadn't been the extraordinary backlash after Hitler was defeated (because hitler wouldnt have had been in power, so a more moderate view would have existed today)

The most redpilled man on the face of this

He's the mastermind behind the Alt right phenomena, Putin and Trump. He's an Orthoshill Satanist crypto kike who practices Chaos Magick.

TLV1shill

>Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism.[1]
shiiiet

why do you shills pretend like he's a nobody?

He has literally zero presence in Russian media, you can check it yourself.

Well iam not from Moscow and i litterally had no idea who is he until some ukrainean encountered me and started to go
"AAAA DEVIL DUGIN WANTS TO CONSUME UKRAINE"
I was like "Who?"
Later found who he is out of curiosity

Hi Dugin

How do you know he is behind the alt right?

You have answered yourself. Beware the Russian shills.

Too obvious. Even the ex GF of Richard Spencer is a russian spy. The alt right is a copy cat of his chaos magick thinking. Just compare what has he said over the years and the multiple russian ties to the alt right to find the truth about all this. Even Mexican Nationalist are being infected by Russian agents who want us to convert to Orthodoxy and think Putin is the new saviour of the world.

That's made me question jay dyer. I don't know why people can't be like so russia has done some really shitty stuff in the past and they definitely were a threat and subverted our culture, but knowing we can't fully trust them we can cautiously try to work with them to defeat terrorism. It's either the evil Russians or the Russians are good boys who dindu

What do you mean by chaos magick thinking?

and this is some what off topic but whats your opinion on "New lies for old"
Book by Anatoliy Golitsyn Do you think that russia may still have communist aspirations?

he's a video on his ideology, pretty retarded if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc

here's*

This man in the video needs to be put down. He obviously is sick.

That's like saying Trump is retarded because of one of his supporters interpretation of him.

when you don't understand something you just have to keep trying.

He's not even trying though. Just puts on a T shirt, lights up a cigarette, doesn't shave or anything.

It's like he's clinically insane and just embraced a random Russian politician.

philosopher , meant thhat not politican

just watch the entire fucking video first

It's not like most people interested in the subject will go to a library and buy one of Dugin's book, i don't think you can even fucking find them

A nobody, a Sup Forums mememan. Russians don't know him, politicians don't acknowledge him.

Also he is dumb as fuck, everything that he talks about Russia is only true from his perspective, not from an average russian citizen perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Dugin is a literal satanist bent on world domination.

He's PURPOSELY quiet in Russia and abroad. Putin and most of your government subscribes to his ideology.

so rasputin

>rasputin
>putin

holy shit

>Dugin
who?

No he isn't.

Op you're going to get a lot of disinformation in these threads. You need to view his work for yourself before these shills form a bias in you.

First of all, he hasn't been talked about much until now because his political views are really starting to make an impact to Globalism, Sorors, etc.

Watch some of the videos of his interviews and read UNBIASED summaries or quotes from his books.

To sum up his endgame; it is the opposite of globalism and the elite/synagogue of satans plans.
What a lot of shills will say is, he's fostered anti-americanism. To this he has admitted so, and then clarified that, as long as America remains the main proponent in globalism, it shall be an enemy.

He's since then made clear that now that Trump is in office and that America is combating the globalism from within, that america no longer needs to be an enemy.

That's the tl;dr.

Beware, Shills will try to form an opinion for you before you even have a chance of informing yourself.

Be smart, do not be subverted. View the information for yourself and then decide.