Cultural enrichment thread: Racists btfo edition

Cultural enrichment thread: Racists btfo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472774/Shocking-moment-woman-stabbed-thief-trying-steal-money-robbery-train-station-elevator-Philadelphia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A
youtu.be/bofwya97-CA?t=13m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep going op i have some faggots to redpill

But but, why?

WOW, I'm glad I don`t live in a land filled with niggers.

I guess she was fucked up, not responding to that initial stab.

Will do
They're not human beings
Kek
Here's one that will really piss you off

Why does nobody do anything when these feral animals attack?

What do you mean? WHY Would they do that?!?!?

Also does anyone have the one from South Africa where the white guy in his underwear is shooting at and chases of some black robbers?

that's one of the worst clips I've ever seen on the internet. jesus fucking christ is that woman alright?

holy fucking shit
what the fuck

Chinks are also pretty bad, I'd rather deal with blacks tbqh since at least they're more predictable and they're not as cunning

Really? That's the worst you've seen?

If anyone asks you why shouldn't you ban guns, show them this clip. If they still remain to their opinion, they are immoral and retarded beyond redemption.

That's the one I was looking for, thanks

They even suck at stabbing people

>be racist polack
>constantly post the same cherry pick clip to make it seem like its a race thing
>rinse and repeat

You guys don't even try.
also what is going on here. What was the purpose of this assault.

Because anyone who stops the attack will be labeled as a racist by most of society.
That, and deep down they are truly terrified of niggers, and don't want to risk being shot or stabbed because even they know deep down, the statistics don't lie.

Did she live?

If I ever get diagnosed with a terminal illness Ill probably go full Punisher

>posts asians killing other asians
wow really made me think

It is a race issue. If it wasn't a race issue black on white crime wouldn't be the highest rate of interacial crime in the US

really neutralized his almonds

Wow, that man is sooo tolerant.

Dumb cunt deserves it for not crossing the street.

In that sense, of course it is a race issue. I'm talking when the obvious 40 year old stormfag post their Colonialist RP stories as fact in order to red pill the meme kids in pol.

Like this fella..

yeah I'd say so because the swiftness and brutality of the attack was surprising. the woman was being dragged and slammed repeatedly and couldn't even let go of her bag if she wanted to

Why cant we just deus vult the apes already? These ''people'' deserve nothing less than genocide.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472774/Shocking-moment-woman-stabbed-thief-trying-steal-money-robbery-train-station-elevator-Philadelphia.html

Unfortunately, nobody ever takes a good look at this shit, because it isn't politically correct to assess whether blacks have any concept of abstract thought.

So we're stuck with "roleplaying" our experiences and sharing video evidence of violent behaviour.

Funny what censorship does.

I love how when she throws her the little girl just lays there lol

Count your lucky stars you haven't seen the russian kids murdering some guy with a pick or that video with the brick flying through the windshield instantly killing the drivers' wife or mother.

some shit you don't unsee

Not as bad as some bowl cut faggot shooting up a church.

So cool. That black man is really like "Gibs me dat!!". Respect and awesome work.

Gotcha senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A

>One autistic kid kills less than a dozen old church going house niggers
>T-thats totally invalidates the massive disparity in interracial violence between blacks and whites
Lel

well that's not as bad as literally hitler

Around niggers, never relax.

All he fucking does is pull at her bag

Meanwhile this person Gets stabbed

You have one, it's called life.

AROUND BLACKS

>DOOS VUULLTTT XDDDDD
Read Romans 10:12-13

Christianity is the biggest cuck book in the world.

Niggers truly are fucking subhuman.

I guess you could say... That really made them cool their tempers. I bet they're not so hot headed now! It's really an off of body in the freezer experience

bleaching their black baby. for better opportunities and sheeet

That is their decent non degenerate spawn must be cherished and clearly seperated from those that drag them down.

What did that privileged white woman do to cause the black man to defend himself??

>yfw you realize this is a scam to get the gooks to reveal how to unlock the washers so the nigs can come back later and steal people's clothes

underrated post

*bang*
*bang*
*crash*
an oppressed minority just broke into your home demanding reparations but you don't have any cash on hand! this is why i keep $20,000 in the cabinet

Dude, you need to either not understand what abstract thought is. Or not met a single black person in your life to think their incapable of abstract thought.

And again, cherry picking videos is hardly evidence for anything in relation to the behavior of a race as a whole.

Stop this shit please. Christians only recently became cucked thanks to evil kikes. We need old, true Christianity back.

>sweden

He's a race mixer. His wife is a white whore traitor. Him and his entire race can FUCK OFF back to Africa.

>Runs over one of their friends
>Proceeds to get BTFO
>Media calls cops racist pigs

>tfw you want white children.

Tired of this fucking meme. Roof was a fucking hero.

>How john podesta reacts to an intruder
*bang*
*bang*
*bang*
*bang*
youtu.be/bofwya97-CA?t=13m37s

NO THEY WILL BE MOVING TO PLANET JIGGABOO IF YOU JUST FUCKING TRUST ME.

dude this retard is fighting to death over a purse

the anglo saxons became christian because of an algerian.
shitskins came to vienna, tours and conquered 1/3'd of the christian world.
Under paganism no shitskin army ever entered Europe except hannibals army.

>you're a fucking SWEDE
literally carl the cuck but christian

I can't even take these thread anymore without feeling murderous, what is wrong with me Sup Forums? Is my fire rising? Do all little boys go through this?

Ayy i drive that way everyday to get to work desu

>thats not gunshots ;)

>That haymaker he throws at 0:19.

What a fucking shithole, can we just nuke the US ? It's beyond repair fucking animals lmao.

its wrapped around her arm she isn't fighting but he is definently punching her.

Kek, a dozen of them couldn't even knock him out.

Americans have no balls.
More news at 10.

I will say that that was a hell of a punch

>ironic mexico shitpost

based yellow man beating up the degenerates

xD

You realize your shit hole has the same crime rates as niggers do on their own despite having almost no niggers, right?

how do I watch on Mac

Download firefox.

>beats her with a dragon dildo
wtf senpai?

>(You)

This is just sad. Why? He is just an old man doing his job.

Wow she wouldn't let go

Lol no, try again burger-kun.

i mean fuck niggers but she's clearly grabbing him and the bag. there's no principle that losing property is worth fighting a nigger over.

They are animals that will attack others for their own enjoyment. They have no sense of kinship except among their own nigger kind.