The Young Pope

How BASED is this motherfucker?

/ourpope/

>Hebrew Box Office

Worth a watch? I might this weekend.

Whats this shit about?

I have to lubricate my gooch with moist towelettes prior to putting on my briefs.

But thinking of the Pope gets me nice and wet so I dont have to lube myself up.

Thanks Pope.

This show literally is a middle finger to all the progressive catholics. I love it return to the pre Vatican II church

I turned it off 3/4 of the way thru. He seemed like a cunt. And would never get elected by the Cardinals acting like a prick. Making them get coffee for him. Smoking. Disrespecting that old cook lady's feelings, making her cry. No God fearing man would do that to an elder woman. Period.

Baby Poep

So hes basically reactionary and wants to return to old style religion?

To pre-corruption word of god christianity or total bullshit enlightenment-era style?

All i see is a narcissistic megalomaniac being a dick.

I can't tell if he's based or just crazy.

It wasn't explained in the first episode but he was a quiet guy who was elected by the cardinals to be a puppet for Voiello. But they misread him and he took the reigns hard

I figured back story would come over the next few episodes. Im gonna wait till the end of the season and try to binge watch it. Wasnt impressed with the pilot

It's weird, It's done the same thing as the man in high castle. Like the Nazis in that show are suppose to be evil but you see happy white families with a sense of discipline and purpose but it's suppose to be bad. They even got complaints that the first season humanized the Nazis to much.

Y'all realize its airing Sunday, Monday for the next 3 weeks? Episode 2 was better

So typical organized religion prior to its pussification. Still an improvement I guess.

A based as fuck Pope who makes the Church become way more Conservative.

>retarded catholic detected
If you think it implausible, just remind yourself Trump is president.

WARNING: I finished the show. DONT watch the last two episodes, it takes a huge left turn. It's like the last two episodes were written by a completely different person. It got too superstitious among other things.

>bipolar pope

sometimes he's really nice and caring

but most of the time he's a fget smug motherfucker who should be lynched by the other cardinals

Liking what I see so far.

If Catholicism actually rolled like this I'd rethink my lack of belief, or at the very least my contempt of Christianity

He's the antichrist

Big shock....

It's good until the last episodes.

>Pope BTFOs all liberals
>Shames all the faggot cardinals
>Argues against abortion
>Threatens the Prime Minister of Italy
>Struggles with his faith in God, but continues to ask Gods forgiveness for his doubts.

and then they had to ruin it with the last episodes

>Has a turn of heart and is nicer to homosexuals
>Admits that he doesn't believe in God
>Is eventually characterized as an angry young conservative who just needed to grow up

Watch it for the outrage.

Disregard the bullshit.

its a return to pre-1962 catholicism

Vatican elite elect a young member of the clergy thinking he would be easy to control. Turns out he's more devout and and pius than they ever imagined

>>Has a turn of heart and is nicer to homosexuals
>>Admits that he doesn't believe in God
>>Is eventually characterized as an angry young conservative who just needed to grow up

That sounds weak as fuck.

>>Has a turn of heart and is nicer to homosexuals
>>Admits that he doesn't believe in God
>>Is eventually characterized as an angry young conservative who just needed to grow up
I wonder who's behind this