First day on Sup Forums so red pill me so I can stop being a fagget

First day on Sup Forums so red pill me so I can stop being a fagget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
lmgtfy.com/?q=ashley rae goldenberg boy sent home from school
mrctv.org/blog/boy-sent-home-school-having-boy-s-haircut
archive.fo/bnhtX
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi9uMPhwcjRAhWr34MKHeS6C_EQtwIIIjAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98&usg=AFQjCNHS3uafUt7iZ8V8vRycp-kNh0OpXg
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
youtu.be/cSSwXvsEX_c
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

the race of brown people is mestizo

The Falklands are British.

The ultimate red pill is

You will never quit being a faggot

OP is always a faggot

take lsd,

>watch nfl
>realize niggers are farm animals

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

90% of the threads here are run by fucking jews and CTR fags. Never forget that, and don't be a trap loving faggot.

Red pilling is a myth, as long as you're here you will never come to know truth.

But it's not

>Comes to an online fagget-husbandry board for advice on how not to be a fagget.

?

The first step to becoming redpilled is cutting out soda.

>fagget-husbandry board
kek'd

>first day on Sup Forums

Lurk more

Stop coming to Sup Forums. You fag.

link or it's fake

Have you heard about the Bogdanoffs? Are you maybe wondering who they are? Or looking for a quick rundown?

lmgtfy.com/?q=ashley rae goldenberg boy sent home from school

mrctv.org/blog/boy-sent-home-school-having-boy-s-haircut

archive.fo/bnhtX

You still there OP? Here is the biggest Red Pill of them all

Love life. Fuck anyone who stands in the way of being what you want to be. Be happy you live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Treat people you want to be treated, and assume the best for anyone you encounter. But dont ever let your guard down. Explore the earth, meet new people, meet new faces, taste new foods and explore other cultures. Be happy.

Did you get all this?

This one is a favorite of mine

>"live, laugh, love" :3

Neck yourself

if you're not in complete control of your woman, she's going to have sex with a gang of black males and the resulting child will be your financial responsibility.

>red pill me
Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization, being gay does not make you an interesting person, everyone (but the 0.3% of transgender people) is ‘cisgender’ because there are only 2 genders (sorry but science exists), men and women are equal but not the same, the wage gap between genders has been disproved many times, police brutality is a problem for every race, hate speech will always be a part of free speech because it cannot cause real harm like an authoritative system can, Islam is not a religion of peace as we can see from all the countries and people it has destroyed, feminism is not needed in first world countries, all races can be racist that’s why it isn’t called ‘blackist’ or something, being extremely fat isn’t and will never be beautiful you are killing yourself and you need to lose weight, being vegetarian is pointless because we still have large amounts of meat that gets thrown away just leave it to animal rights charities and the government to end animal cruelty, women can abuse men and do so everyday somewhere on this planet. Also humor can be offensive and thats okay because it makes light of the dark situations and world we live in, without it we might go insane.

And love Jesus Christ too

This

>He needs to take the black pill.. you're a long way from home kiddo
>Redpilling takes time and good works
>You can't just snap your fingers and asked to be redpilled

>Lurk moar, but you have certainly come to the right place to start

>Just for any easier mid tier difficult redpill so you get the idea go to TRP on reddit

>Now mind you its a bunch of neckbeard faggots but I think this is up your alley if you are up for the knowledge

Slow walk up is more my style

Bog pill is not something that can be rushed its like taking dxm.. takes some practice

Explain this

thats a commonly known fact, not a redpill

Nice pill

IQ is an impotent marker of your potential to succeed in a modernized Western society. IQ tests are not culturally biased and IQ is mostly inherited from your parents. The IQ gap between blacks and whites is genetic, racial in origin and cannot be changed by anything other than an additional 30 000 years of evolution on the part of the negroid.

You first need to sign up and get a username.

0% Unemployment?
Wrong.

Men and women are not equal you jackass

>Fucking red pill newbie I had to stop reading right at that sentence.. Seriously man, what are you on? The purple pill?

Feminism isn't needed period.. you need to take some more time here pal, you are about 35% red-pilled. You need to take more redpills

>Wants to be bog-pilled

You couldn't handle it

Nice. Hadn't seen that before.

Most of Sup Forums now is filled with newfags

You can thank the election for that

You're better off going to 8ch or OnionChan at this point

>muh selfish individualist desires

kill yourself

Wow

Normal fags please get off my board

>Hasn't even to understand what a redpill actually is
>Still hasn't taken the black pill
>No way could he handle to bog-pill

Thanks obama

The holocaust never happened.

This is a good one.

Good place to start

Oh yeah.. Hitler didn't do anything wrong is like my favorite redpill

And nobody likes niggers, and that are subhuman trash incapable of integrating into the whiteman's world

and that race is not a social construct culture is

What is the bog pill again? You fags keep coming up with new pills every week you're starting to become the pharma jew yourselves

The Boy State where I'm from was filled with conservative white guys. Shit went a lot differently than this.

Communism is simply Talmudic Judaism: the Government Edition

a while back I asked "alright Sup Forums, im technically a newfag, can you redpill me on 'x' topics", And while some did answer my questions, a lot of them were saying things like "fuck off leaf" and "lurk more".

Originally I thought that they were just being jackasses because why not give information so that they can better understand and be within your society without being cancer.

But I did realize that there's a lot of truth to lurking more as more time went on. You can't just ask to be redpill'd at the snap of a finger. All of the lurking etc takes time to be able to fully understand what is going on.

Sup Forums is great because you really do hear a lot of opinions from various ends of the political spectrum. But always remember to read things with a grain of salt and not take things too seriously- "Sup Forums" and "trolling" go hand and hand for a reason. always research and refer to google for topics you are confused about.

also fuck you newfag

This is mistranslation, it's plotter not deceiver. And it's saying no one can outplot God, you stupid fuck.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

The bog pill is not kikery at all.. its to save us from ourselves

>The redpill is simply to remain within the blue pilled society but you are aware of it
>The black pill is to realize there is no ultimate meaning but that purpose is all there is
>The bog pill is the returning to the sole singularity and realizing all is one and one is all realizing you are truly nothing and everything at the same time.. you realize this is all a dream

>Bog pilled so hard there is no coming back
>Developed full blown autism as a result

Its not easy famalam only some people can handle to the bog pill

>The bogs created the kikes as all part of their master plan
>You have been mildly enlightened continue to seek the truth

At the very least I also want to taste new foods. Can Sup Forums recommend me some /ck/-kino?

so the bog pill is basically the matrix pill?

Well once he gets it he'll understand the jokes, while being satirical there is actually quite a bit of truth to them.. you have to inherently be able to read between the lines

This is why you can't just become red-redpilled, you simply have to be able to discern information that is basically going to be a whole new way of viewing and thinking about the world

>Start at fucking TRP, again, it is a bunch of angry neckbeard faggots who are learning the hard way that taking the red pill isn't easy but you need to start there since women are a very relatable concept to everyone

Its the source of everything.. going back to the singularity of the universe, the creating of space time itself

red-pill is the matrix pill, you become aware that you really are just a cog in the grand scheme of things and that your significance is to become subservient to forces you might not be aware of.

The blue pill ideology is basically a construct that tells you to believe a certain way and act a certain way.. like designed outcomes to situations it tells you that life is easy and predictable as long as you play by the rules.. but nature doesn't operate that way. That is the key

Really understanding nature is a frightening thing because from birth you are indoctrinated to not think about it or even consider it, which is why it is difficult to break out and really learn what happens in life instead of believing a socially constructed subconscious utopia

Well human nature doesn't operate that way, nature is mathematically coherent and has an underlying cohesion that does exist although complex, but human nature is really completely unpredictable if you are looking at the big picture

Objectively human nature is definable, but subjectively you begin to learn that human intent is really a dark sad and evil thing

Those black things that look like birds that you see out of the sides of your eyes that you won't tell anyone about? Yeah, everyone sees them. We're all just terrified because we're trying to pretend we live in a world where we're the scariest thing.

So the bog pill is just basically realizing you're made of atoms and life is pointless?

Sounds like blue pilled atheistic nihilistic faggotry

Underrated and double dubbers

>HUMINT
>reliable

Pick one

First of all the bog-pill is a joke
>Lurk more faggot

Second, yeah, but if you truly understand nature you will see how freeing it is, not only that but nihilism is the ultimate modality of existence when you realize human nature has been stripped from people by creating numbing ideologies and mechanisms to help shelter you from the unknown

I would much rather be nihilistic then pretend like anything actually matters aside from having a "purpose"

Everything is literally not real except for nature I still want to enjoy my life, but there is no taking back what I already know

That last part is what is hard about life

Coming to terms that it really doesn't mean fucking shit

If that doesn't scare you then you probably aren't all that smart

Yeah you're not telling anything new here user

bog pill is pretty weak

5 min dose:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi9uMPhwcjRAhWr34MKHeS6C_EQtwIIIjAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98&usg=AFQjCNHS3uafUt7iZ8V8vRycp-kNh0OpXg

Well that was stupid. Better link:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

>it is a joke

Just said that man

It is however extremely funny

The not taking back everything I learned or inherently knew but couching it logically

This is probably the hardest part its like you can't come back from what you know you have to learn to create a new framework around the vast dream that is your reality

How about "wash yer hands b4 making diner"

Nasty

>checking digits
Checking double double quality gif to repost this clip of our President-Elect on that fateful day, listen to him explain the building and tell me he's not gonna know more about building actual infrastructure than any other president ever
youtu.be/cSSwXvsEX_c
youtu.be/cSSwXvsEX_c

communism is good idea in theory but in practice, it will always fail

Have a red pill

>most powerful race

this is a meme, right?

Basketball and football are modern eugenics programs, not designed to create the specimen of human, but to breed the perfect animals for the sport. Realized this while tripping and watching some heeby kike team owner for some basketball program and some 8ft tall freshman bumbling to come up with words for why they won.

This one needs to become more popular.

Yes

Also hello, newfriend.

You can't make this up. I literally face palmed when I saw Al Goldstein's face.

>tfw SIGINT master race

NASA is a scam.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

matter and antimatter go in opposite directions in time, which is what makes up the fabric of reality

the "big bang" is just the in-betweens of time where matter and antimatter meet

Gravity affects everything, and unifies it, by pulling on the fabric, by acting on the other forces (weak force, strong force, and the electromagnetic forces)

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

weed is degenerate as are all drugs