Really made my brain do stuff

Damn....uh...looks like I've got some stuff to think about, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/10/read-the-letter-coretta-scott-king-wrote-opposing-sessionss-1986-federal-nomination/?utm_term=.6e9745e83d31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool. Is it even true? Also contextually explain how he is racist.

Good its finally time that a wrong has been righted.

The arc of history bends towards Justice.

>Cool. Is it even true? Also contextually explain how he is racist

Hes white

Who cares? She knew MLK banged mistresses on the regular, and she married a commie piece of shit anyway that plagiarized half his speeches and his thesis.

Fuck her and fuck MLK.

>washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/10/read-the-letter-coretta-scott-king-wrote-opposing-sessionss-1986-federal-nomination/?utm_term=.6e9745e83d31
The letter, previously unavailable publicly, was obtained on Tuesday by The Washington Post.
Previously unavailable publically.
Washington Post
its obviously fake news

see:
Fake news
fake news
fake news
fake news

think about how big of a cuck you are for caring about a black holiday to begin with

assuming your not black

/thread

He's our guy.

You know what else would irreparably damage a reputation if released: the classified FBI files on Martin Luther King

>previously unavailable and never before seen letter from MLK's wife revealed the week of inauguration
>it just so happens to say the next attorney general is a real meany racist pants :^)

I don't even know what to say. Getting real suspicious of these fortuitous discoveries and coincidences.

MARTIN LUTHOR KING USED THE GOVERNMENT TO FORCIBLY TAKE EARNED WEALTH FROM ONE TYPE OF PEOPLE AND GIVE IT TO ANOTHER AT THE POINT OF A GUN.

THE MAN IS A WALKING DEFINITION OF RACIST I AM GLAD HE IS DEAD HIM AND MANY OTHER SO CALLED GREAT BLACKS THAT WHERE JUST PRETENDERS AND KNEW NOTHING OF REAL COMPASSION.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS WAAAAA NIGGERS NIGGERS BURTH CERTIFICATE ALL BLACKS ARE BAD BECAUSE I'M SCARED OF THEM

In some day of 1920 crosses were burned and niggers were hanged.

"All fucking niggers will fucking hang" ~ eyewitness

really makes you think... because it's 97 years later and not all niggers were hanged

what went wrong?

It is time we trim off the fat of the black population and protect their non-degenerate decent folk from the rest of their group.

laziness.

Jeff "delayed by MLK" Sessions

WOW!.. Thanks faggot I love him ever more now!