Why do blacks have to ruin everything?

Why do blacks have to ruin everything?
What the fuck is hip hop ballet? I really hope this never becomes a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=RlTb5UhnbzQ

Why must blacks always steal from our culture?

um, if you jewgle it, its already a thing.

>Hiplet ballerinas

Cultural appropriation

this not ballet. it is an african dance inspired in the light feet of their culture of robbery.

Black people should stop appropriating white culture.

They fail to do anything as well as whites so they'll eventually have made a nigger version of everything. Nigger variants of white activities are immune from criticism.

>hey guys how do we show whites we have just as much class as them?
>I know! lets dance like monkeys but this time we'll do it on our tippy toes!

oops, this has nothing to do with politics you fucking idiot. time to fuck off.

Nigger Hate Thread*
Good to go!

Ballet has been a fine tradition for centuries. The French and Russians are super serious about their art. It makes my blood boil seeing these negros degrading it like this.

This abomination is, and will never be, ballet. Everyone from Lully to Tchaikovsky are rolling in their fucking graves.

Jesus Christ.

Nigger Holocaust when???

I know, right? How dare they ruin hip hop

We need a virus that only targets melanin folk and wipe them out

You guys are kinda mean in the comments desu

Theyre just some girls trying to have fun

Picture = cringe

We should've picked our own cotton and left these fools in the jungle where they belong.

This, what the fuck guys? They're not trying to make some grand statement here. This should have absolutely no influence on your ability to appreciate ballet.

Do you people actually watch and/or practice ballet? It's hard for them to ruin something you never enjoyed in the first place.

Sickening.

>I really hope this never becomes a thing
Ballet authorities are among the most conservative organizations on the planet.

A snowball's chance in hell would be an optimistic forecast for the cannoning of this bullshit.

it's cultural appropriation and those shitlords need to hang from a tree

So HIV/AIDS?

So hip hop dance on your toes? lol this is so retarded

That's not even ballet that's just nigger dancing on your toes.

It would be amazing if we could see a glimpse of what would have happened if we never imported slaves. I wonder what america would be like today.

It looks really retarded when on pointe, just have your feet on the ground ffs.

What's the big deal, it's not like any of you guys would have gone to ballet in the first place

I'm a male ballerina. It looks ridiculous. Would look fine if they weren't en pointe and just on their toes but no, it looks dumb and slightly creepy.

Eh, who cares. Let's not pretend anyone here goes to the ballet.

If it keeps them occupied and focused on something instead of getting knocked up with a kid, then good for them.

>Let's not pretend anyone here goes to the ballet.
Excuse you.

wow

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION MUCH??

you don't have to worry. Their body types will never allow them to be on the center stage in a true production.

They'll just be left to nigger in some nigger shit.

t. a real ballerina