GOOGLE'S WEAK POINT

Google's banner is showing a Muslim Woman touching someone who isn't a family member or her husband. This is disallowed in Islam, and it's our chance to strike.

Write emails, text, and tweet Google and any Media site like CNN and tell them as Muslim Woman that it deeply offends you.

We can take Google down.

get over it you fucking autist. get a fucking life or something. inb4 u bombard me with defense mechanism maymays.

this is a good idea so it will definitely get slid.

bumping regardless

How dare you insult me, a poor Muslim woman. I'm calling CNN.

stfu u fatass ameri-kyke

>what is mixed marriage

Bumping to troll liberal feggits

sand nigger detected

Bump

make them suffer

lets do this

Bump

I was shitposting this over and over about 22 hours ago. no one went for it, sorry.

Why is Sup Forums against Islam if its the pinnacle of keeping women in check and subservient to men? Not a Muslim shill, I'd just like to see your reasons.

>bump

This is absolute haram. This must end habibi

There are women HAPPY with their muslim traditions, why liberals can't get this?

Absolutely haraam! By allah, this will not be tolerated!

Only problem I have with is pedophillia and killing innocents. Other than that it alright. They could be a little nicer to faggots though, not too much though, but maybe throwing them off roofs is a bit too much

Don't bother with the media in the west. Just make sure the Muslims in the Middle East know. They'll ensure the global media is aware of Google's insult to their religion.

How are we gonna jack off to anime tits if we are Muslim

>Atheist Jews knowing anything about the religions they think they support

UGH! Google is sooooo intolerant! literally shaking right now

This too

Bump

Let's get (((google))) for this!! They made me as a muslim woman feel violated. I'm literally shaking right now.

Fuckin FAGGOT

Awesome. Do it. I will do it. Make Google's stock drop.

Fuck corporations that have Jew agendas.

fuck you, what are you some kind of racist? we need Google to take action. this is absolutely harambe

I touch muslim females everyday in my work. I don't think the no touching rule is followed by normal muslims.

Do you have Islam scripture to quote or are you just making shit up?

HARAM

DEATH TO GOOGLE

bumper

But isn't Sweden all Muslim?

Do you work in morgue?

Why don't you like funny things guy? Why don't you try laughing at stuff rather than being perpetually offended?

Maybe we are witnessing a redpill in real time. These liberals don't seem to understand islam and view it like a westerners typical outlooks of religion being a giant hypocrisy. What that continually fail to realize is how wrong they are about islam and the fact they literally kill their hypocrites. There is no reform or modernizing islam for western ideals as islam is the Qur'an and is their basis for religion, culture, law, and government. If this is their opening shot we are in for a show lads.

If you live in Sweden they probably think you are muslim too.

That's only because they don't consider you a man.

>fuckin saved

thats haram, get out of my sight

hi google doodle team

bump

because Islam is conversion or war, that is their way, they have learned to harbour their thoughts of jihad once they met stern resistance in europe and now pretend to be "a religion of peace lol" conversion to Islam is a submission to them and their leaders and could be stood for by no men with full scrota.

Haram

predictable, i got le repeating numerals, shouldnt you be blessing me with your frog magic you mongs?

44s aren't that special desu

Don't take things too seriously americunt

"Muslim" to liberals is just a checkmark, another identity to be added to their pronoun list, they have no concept of what the religion's teachings are. Look at pic related for example, writing this book would get you murdered in most Muslim countries. Muslims know this, and they hate it more than you can imagine, but they put up with it because liberals empower them and attack us.

I'll ride with you

>love Trump's hate!
>shit that didn't work... Quick everyone look at these humanoid animals who are Muslim have sex with each other! Surely this will btfo out of Trump.

It blows my mind every time.

Liberals make no fucking sense to me when they do this shit, it makes them look like asses and is the reason why trump won.

A """religon""" that consists of meteorite worshipping 5 times a day