How much precent neanderthal do you Think you have in you? Remember, they don't want us to think we have it...

How much precent neanderthal do you Think you have in you? Remember, they don't want us to think we have it. Besides the lil Jews and shitskins you guys are out of luck

about 2-3.5 percent

Anglo/french-germanic/canabo

More like this.

we are neanderthals

if you mix with a nigger you produce a degenerate stock

Close to 100%.

Why else would I be such a manlet?

Half my family is from Spain, so probably a few %

So basically the Jews and Arabs are mongrels and inferior.

Pic related is mandatory reading for any Sup Forums user.

Pretty much Neanderthal + Proto-human = Modern Intelligence.

The neanderthals weren't necessarily inferior, they were just another branch of human evolution.

Their tools were far more advanced, but their numbers were smaller so they got beat out by proto-humans.

We can even trace the origin of agriculture to about the time neanderthals and proto-humans met and interbred.

Statistically, about 4%.

Essentially to waves of humans originated out of Africa. The first wave ended up becoming neanderthals after countless winters, the second wave encountered the neanderthals and interbred with them.

The neanderthals had higher intelligence because thousands of years of the harsh, horrible winters of europe and eastern asia wiping out all the idiots that didn't have the cognitive ability to, "plan ahead."

two waves*

THEN, intelligence and the ability to "plan ahead" (ig. forego immediate gratification for future benefit) was selected for even more with the advent of agriculture.

The humans that were bright enough to plant crops and wait it out ended up having far more kids then the humans that pursued "instant gratification" with a hunter-gathered lifestyle.

This is proposed as a reason to why abos and native americans can't seem to get their shit together even after generations in western society. They can't break free from their hunter gatherer "instant gratification" mentality because the opposite was never selected for in their population."

My DNA is totally European and Anglo--about 60 plus percent German/French/Scandinavian, plus 30 percent Irish and the rest mostly UK with a bit of Russian/Finnish and a tiny amount of Spanish.

So I'd guesstimate there's quite a bit of Neanderthal in there but I don't know how that correlates to any particular group of Euro genes.

The authors mention the hypocrisy of modern biology harping on about how significant evolution on a population in a limited amount of time when selecting for behavior and intelligence BUT once we apply such to humans it's suddenly, "not possible"

Meanwhile, we can go from a wolf to a chihuahua in a hundred or so years.

Think about the past TEN THOUSAND YEARS of human society and what traits have been selected for.

tl;dr Winter = Smarter Populations

>evolution is on a population**

apologies for the grammatical errors i'm on my phone

Europeans are almost 100% Neanderthal.

We are neonatalized domesticated neanderthal

There is only a 4% difference between monkey and man

Therefore that 2.8% is actually greater than 50% of the genes that make you unique to monkey.

>wide fingers

>protruding brow

>occipital bun

I'd say I have at least some neanderthal dna.

That kinda looks like donald trump