suumo.jp/chintai/osaka/sc_sakaishisakai/jnc_000014335733/?bc=100019161142
suumo.jp/chintai/osaka/sc_sakaishisakai/jnc_000014333823/?bc=100066594094
flat-osaka.net/osakanishi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

I hate Toby Keith so goddamn much.

Japan in 2100-2200

>tfw Japan will finally make my husbando-bot real

robots will solve this problem don't even bother worrying about it my slant eye niggers

She should find her father and have him help.

>tfw she got dropped by the media after saying that.

SOON
O
O
N

I

Jap bros I got a question.

If I have some sort of skill that is worthwile in most countries. Would the Japanese government allow me to move there to crub there population loss?

I also know a tiny bit about japanese culture and do not want to tarnish them.

Nice

>chokeslam at the end
Will there ever be a cute boy version with haptic feedback?

I don't care that a mixed blood was selected as representative of Japan.
But there were more beautiful women in that contest. Is that political pressure?

Can one of you nipponese tell me how warm it is in your apparments? Would you be able to just run down the street quick and pull some money out of the atm? What happens if you get into acar accident on the weekend?

The one in the middle was crowned Miss Helsinki 2016.
Yes the one in the middle.
To answer your question, yes.

I'm also currently eating a pizza with a spoon what do you think about that?

>expecting anything civilized out of Iowa fans

What kind of skills? There is a fast-track to permanent residence/citizenship for skilled professionals.

You'll have a rough time without a decent grasp of the language though.

Generally keep the heater on 20 degrees, use the kotatsu as well. Yes, and convenience store ATMs are generally 24/7, albeit with a fee. You'd call the police and insurance company, same as weekday.

All of these are run by (((them))).

Different user, but would masters degree in Marine Biology get me a visa?

That was actually a section for retarded kids at the university.

How do you know this?

do u drift?

No but it'll get you a fight with a British vampire for sure.

>canadians have to make fun of fucking retards to feel superior
wow... just wow...

If you can find a company that'll employ you, yes.

education.uiowa.edu/services/reach

Look at the pics.

Only in Tokyo.

Sense of self-harm, I guess.

How many faxes have you sent today?

>found out Jotaro is Marine Biologist after getting into jojo
Am I cool yet?
I was more surprised that you knew, not that I didn't believe you. Why do you know?

Never sent a fax in Japan, it's a meme. Only ones we get are random ads.

I sent it to a friend who went there saying "LOL" and he told me they were actually retarded.

Yeah. Marine bio's really cool to begin with but Jotaro amps it up more.

I'm assuming you're a filthy gaijin teaching english?
>tfw Jotaro is 6'5" but you're only 5'11"
I'll never enter Joestar-mode.

Nope, office worker. Started out that way though.

Nothing at the moment, it was just an theoretical choice I could make. Im still very young (18) so I better start planning my end game now.

Noice. I've mulled over looking at Japan if I can't find work in the US once I graduate. It would be nice to escape from all the degeneracy in the US.

It obviously favours STEM degrees.

If you have a degree, native fluency and a pulse, there's always English teaching (and the pulse is negotiable.)

>tfw 6' 3" but total beanpole
W-we'll make it

I'm the Marine Biologyfag. No English degree here. Or is that not required?
At least you're not a king of manlets.

Fixed that for you

The latest robot can do complicated work.

Nope, just a 4 year diploma.

Why does it have to still be vaguely humanoid?

So that don't actually care if you understand English?

*they

ok she actually is pretty and looks like all those japs except with slightly darker skin

you have to be a native english speaker with a college degree, preferably american or british.

They want native speakers, if you were raised speaking it, you're degree can be in anything (History/PoliSci myself)

Low standards, huh?

Neat. Maybe I can have that to fall back on.

>Junko Furuta has unspeakable acts performed upon her
>this bitch meanwhile takes glee in destroying a country
Japan pls fix your shit you've actually got something to lose.

That's why I joked about the pulse being negotiable. It's entry-level work, but you can work your way up.

She was on TV for a day, she got about 5000x the coverage in media overseas.

>THAT FUCKING CHOKESLAM

you gotta be fucking kidding, man...

Of course she did, because it fits their agenda.
Is the pay from English teacher livable? Does it matter if i'm asian?

I wish I was, user.

my first day of the spring semester at the university of Iowa starts tomorrow
ama

Do they take cdl drivers and other trades?

How is the wrestling team?

>flappy bird
>tittie drums
>choke slam

Stop please I can't breathe

soon they will, automated driving is getting to good

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

So tomorrow's japan is going to be an extinct race whose island is inhabited by robo-weebs?

Automated driving will take forever to be pushed through because of the need to program morality and setbacks because of the Google car crash

You might get the "oh, sorry, I thought you were Japanese", and you'll likely make enough to get by, $2500 a month or so.

im not talking aboot jewgle, they are far behind. Nvidia is making alot of progress

>30k
>masters in biology starting salary is double that
I know it's entry, but still.

Sounds good to me.

Fuck this bitch, preserve the Japanese race, don't fucking tell them what to think you fucking nigger.

I made 1500 a month in japan while i lived there and got by really well.

food is cheaper than most countries, housing in the city is cheap as fuck.

Australia is hard mode, you need 4000 a month to survive in a lot of places.

I honestly think this girl is one of the worst humans ever.

I hope the japanese agreed with me on this one.

How cheap is cheap?

I just want to know if I can live comfortably in Japan with trucking n shiet

I'm dying.

doubt it, you have to be a amzing driver. japans roads are made with or out of coral and are slippery as fuck when it rains

You'd need permanent residence/spousal visa or citizenship to do that work, your visa limits what you can do for work.

my rent 10 minutes to the center of the city by train (including walking from my front door) was around 400.00 usd a month and included internet.

you can get a full meal for around $6 over there at almost any restaurant, the same thing will cost you $20+ in Australia now.

Mind you i lived in osaka, you can expect higher prices (and higher pay) in tokyo.

>400$ a month to live in the city
>with internet

I just did the exchsnge rate, i payed 43000 yen a month for it, which in usd is actually only 379.00 a month.

I don't know what prices are like in the states, but i'd pay like $900 a week for the same place in sydney.

Finally all the money I gave to Nintendo is being put to good use

You know this brings up a very good point about Western Civilization than path that supposed to be on. Japan has negative population growth which is occurring throughout Western civilization and developed countries. Now you would think that because there's less people to work and gets things built, however Japan is taking the initiative on automation. Japan's dwindling population is easily replaceable with Automation and we'll keep up with the same rate if not higher rates of production. Not only that, but also because the supply of workers will be down, the demand for workers will be up which means that pay should be higher meaning better lifestyles for anyone that works.

Now when it comes to the Western world, we should be on the same boat with automation replacing the low birth rate. However because Western leaders seem to have such a desire to bring in immigrants it's making automation the problem and not the solution. Now if countries in the western world where to stop taking an immigrant's for the next 50 years, the living conditions for the people in those Nations will improve much more then if they continue to take in immigrant. If the west does not see this, the Asian (particularly east Asia) world will produce the new super powers. If we wish to MWGA (Make the West Great Again) we must accept automation and reject immigration.

This concludes your red pill on automation and western civilization.

Why is it so low? I thought the cities were crowded and there wasn't enough room.

Why do they always push Africans, and almost always African men? Why not Arabs or Mestizos or Pinoys or any of the other dark races?
>Is that political pressure?
The winner was chosen by a French Jew.

Ask (((them))).

no idea. I don't follow sports

Most apartments are small apartments (the type that just don't exist in western countries) and a better society that expects that the people who work in the city should be able to afford to rent in the city.

you shouldn't be worried about small apartments though, as long as it has the bathroom, kitchen and bed area you have everything you need for real.

Sounds comfy.

Weird. It's like we're a big slaughterhouse

ask the rabbi, dude, pretty sure they will answer your question.

Because the African is the best chance to herdify the public (make them uncritical and blind)

For one they are countless hundreds of millions of African men and millions more to come. When Africans breed with Europeans, the intelligence of the child will go down regardless of the role of reproduction dice. So what you end up with after two or three generations is a generation is please with the country as long as they're entertained. Basically it's making it easier and quicker for the globalist to establish a 1984 type Utopia where they control most aspects of life.

>Now why don't they just deceive the public regardless of race, as we see today many Germans are fooled and are willing to vote for anything merely because they feel they need to do it?

Because well yes they can fool the majority, there will still be a decent-sized minority that think critically and will question the authority. As you can see in many of the African nations today, they do not question authority when the current state of life is okay. The African does not look to progress but rather stagnate in the current moment. The European has been progressing throughout millenniums since the beginning of the Greek city-states. This is unacceptable for the globalist as Europeans have their own ideas of progression that actually help people and not just a select few.

Eh, I guess.

suumo.jp/chintai/osaka/sc_sakaishisakai/jnc_000014335733/?bc=100019161142

But why never African women? Why not throw the White man a bone so he doesn't get suspicious instead of backing him further into the corner until he snaps?

She is so fucking ugly compared to all of the other contestants

lol am i reading that wrong? is that place literally less than $200 a month?

looks like a shit place though, you can do a lot better.

Also, watch out for really cheap areas and living on the first floor near rivers. not a good idea.

This one's a little less ghetto.

suumo.jp/chintai/osaka/sc_sakaishisakai/jnc_000014333823/?bc=100066594094

Yeah, I just picked the cheapest place I could find quickly, it doesn't even have a shower/bath.

Even if it didn't flood, bugs would eat you alive in summer in a place like that.

I guess creators like to make things in their image... probably an ego thing.

You obviously have not been working enough, women are very easy to manipulate via their feelings and emotions. If you make a woman feel really bad for something or someone, then they will do some outrageous things in the name of guilt.

Now the reason why black women are not being used as a major tool it's because there's not a lot of them coming. Most of the people who are coming to Europe from Africa are males so it would be pretty useless to not only be spending resources in a very small group, but also it would contradict the whole white supremacist idea that they are selling in the first place.

The funny thing about this whole propaganda campaign is that you can understand why a black guy fucking a white girl is a lot less "iffy" than a white guy fucking a black girl. " after all goy, wasn't it the white man that fucked all the black slaves"

flat-osaka.net/osakanishi

this one looks nice on the inside and is right near a station + decent price.

I don't know what it is I find attractive about modern Asian architecture, I can tell right away I'd be fucking miserable in that place yet it calls to me. I think the fond memories of Shenmue are to blame.

>houses in my hometown are all over 100k
>most near 150k
M-maybe moving to japan is economically viable, not because i'm a weeb or anything, right?

>why not women
perhaps because, as many others have stated before in many threads, women are easily deceived by the media into believing that through feelings and stuff like that the world can actually change (sometimes it helps a bit, but not here). Also, you have to remember that it is incredibly difficult for a women to reject her children, nigglets, as opposed to men, niggers, who will just keep trying to get more white women knocked up, and since niggers can not be touch due to MUH PPOOR GOOD BOYZ SLAVERY N SHIIIEEET, it is easier for the nigglets to survive. Black women aren't imported because them giving birth to mullattoes won't be a good idea, if whites keep making more babies and a number of white men get pregnated some black women, a point where the blacks are lierally assimilated by the whites will be reached (or the so called BLEACHED thing).