No thanks. They're death traps now.

>no oil dipstick
>no transmission fluid dipstick
>big ass piece of plastic bolted down over the engine

right

Did you just make that up?

Are you a (((foreign car owner)))

kek

Now that the dust has cleared, can we be sure as to which car has been tampered with and which one hasn't? Emissions has already been tampered with at VW and that was simply due to Muslim infiltration. Next is Mercedes and BMW by means of infiltrating the electronic system to allow your vehicle to be rendered inoperable and possibly cause a fire via electronic components within the fuel tank.

Again, enjoy your death trap. You should have purchased American - Trump has stated that he will impose a tax on any vehicle that isn't manufactured in America.

>cucked again kek

>being this paranoid

Maybe 10 years ago. Now BMWs are trash bought by casual fags trying to look cool. They fucking pump engine noise through the speakers.

Make BMW Great Again

>Guys, we need to expand our lineup.
>Can we just take our existing lineup and split coupe and sedan versions into separate models?
>You really think that will work?
>If we make the coupes uglier in the process it will.
How BMW launched the 2, 4, and 6 series.

>They fucking pump engine noise through the speakers.
this trend has to go.
unfortunately it seems to be spreading.

I will pay that tax to buy German before i buy an American POS. What happened to freedom? I have the freedom to buy a BMW instead of being forced to buy an American Car, which is one of the most SHIT cars in the world.

Build better cars instead you idiot

Lexus has been beating them on sheer engineering prowess and quality for quite some time now. German cars do look better though...

>t. butthurt Muslim engineering vehicle owner

;^)

Enjoy the tax and added revenue traffic stops when Trump orders the American police agencies to stop the vehicles and check to see if there is a permit to drive anything OTHER THAN American on these US roads.

You will regret your life.

Low energy BMWs can't even keep up with American cars on their home test track. Sad!

Refugees dont engineer german cars. Stop smoking crack

Nah Toyota is still the best m8

The golden age of cars has passed, its only going to get worse with more environmental regulations.
That Lexus spindle grill is actually the ugliest piece of shit ever. Who ever designed it should be taken out back and shot.

German workers are good
German engineers a shit

No they don't.

They indeed do. Ask Merkel and her obligatory mandates to the automotive industry in Germany to hire as many refugees as possible.

You are one dumb piece of white trash.

Huh, didn't know Germans built Mazda rx-7s.

new m3(4)s are garbage. they can keep them

European cars are over engineered for no good reason.

Give me a carb anyday.

Buy everything non-American.
Don't subsidize Americans.
Let the country continue its process of ablation.
Oh, and enjoy your garbage.

Cars are too over engineered. Push a wheel barrow, instead.

I agree. I miss the days of clean Lexus design. Sure it was a little boring, but they weren't the monstrosities that they are today.

Actually, the Japanese make the best cars.

they cheat our emissions standards

>GERMANS BUILD THE BEST CAR

Not anymore they don't.

these x100

Honda is better than BMW! Honda is better than Ferrari!

Literally why?

>JAPANS BUILD THE BEST CAR
FTFY

Can agree had a 2008 e93. Now I'm riding in a 2012 g37s

Hr Giger engines

BMW confirmed exposed by Trump's policies

> He unironically thinks German cars are good
They've been riding on their brand for the past 10 years.

Checking myself. Current ride, slower but I do miss my m3

Fuck you faggot. Chevy, Chrysler or Ford. Get with the fucking program.

Don't they have stupid engine displacement laws? They end up making low capacity engines that are heavy, offer lower efficiency and performance because the average euro regulator is too stupid to understand that engine displacement has little to do with emissions or efficiency.

Vs

Great car. You have any idea if the new Infinitis are good?

Droppin more aesthetic on my former ride

What motor is that?

>plastic/silicon chain guides

Just fuck me up at 150k senpai.

The best part is that I have heard German's literally mock Americans for buying such an expensive car in Germany.

People who buy BMWs are people who support Trump. The rich in America are conservative you fucking idiots. The liberal rich are a tiny market and they are too rich for BMWs.

Also Tesla, get fucked you guys are in serious trouble.

That's not the worse part. Look what you have to do to get to the timing cover.

>best cars
>Germanistan made

Yeah they are great until the warranty is out then they quickly become money pits.

knew a guy that got a 5 series, shit always kept breaking and the dealership would also damage shit when they tried to fix it,fkn thing was nearly always at the shop. they second warranty went out he sold that thing.

Ford 302

>filename
it's a chevy
I have one in a rambler I fixed

No idea my friend had a 2012 m56, not really many problems on my end. They do feel more bulky on the inside in my opinion. The m3 I bought before even taking it for a drive - I knew exactly what I wanted and I never regretted it. The comfort in the seats and where everything was located, the steering and the power (hate that new turbo bullshit) I liked the last of the V8 bmws that were actually naturally aspirated. The gas sucked but that's the price you pay for fun. Having the drop top also was neat and aesthetic and the coating on the swats prevented heat from sun and rain.

And drive better

Lexus has shit performance for its price

Most people in the US with BMWs are just new money leasers. Actual rich people don't own BMWs.

Teslas are garbage.

I didn't see it in the file name. Chevy's are stupid simple. The LS is great.

>repairing at the dealer

Your friend is retatded

>aesthetic

Wow that was a beauty. Did you drive that thing in the winter? (NJ plates)

It's mindblowing and frustrating as all hell. Modern cars, for the most part, are made completely to discourage doing your own repairs/maintenance. My mom got a new suv and you (QUITE LITERALLY) have to remove the entire from clip to replace a headlight bulb. To change the starter you have to remove a good part of the undercarriage and right wheel assembly.

I've been purposely driving older vehicles for a while now and currently have a nissan hardbody for /out/ with almost 300k on it. In regards to my previous bitch about plastic chain guides, the only issue with it after 290k is the fucking only piece of plastic inside the motor (timing chain guide), which has been gone for a while now but I'm dreading pulling the motor apart to get to it.

I miss my blazer that I could sit inside the engine compartment while working on.

Shiny but looks meh. BMW design has been spotty over the last decade. Nice car though.

Yeah man it sucked and got stuck on snowfall just going up slight inclines (using Michelin PS2s lel) have a snow photo of it somewhere barely made it home

electric faggot .

So what does this mean for us who own Euro cars?

Volvo parts are already expensive enough (OEM not the chinese shit)

As someone who has owned 2 american cars, 2 japanese, and now a Swedish one: euro cars are superior in handling, performance, and safety. Only thing that sucks is electronics going whack or autistic designs that make them hard to service (mine has 2 seperate serpentine belts.. wtf)