What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

She thought she was going to win the election you imbecile.

Her girl heart gets broken :)

That seems really self-absorbed

pretty damn embarrassing
she probably gets teased at the pedophile meetings

would you fuck a 12 year old hillary?

Uganda be kidding me

>Not posting Carlos.jpg

This will never stop being funny

She ran the most inept campaign ever.

The tweet was made by her cronies who manage her twitter. It says in her bio that the tweets that are made by hillary are labeled with a "- H" at the end (most likely bullshit still). Her cronies posted it wishing her a happy b day and it ended up looking like she sent it to herself.

How do you have internet? Are you a warlord in command of an army of child soldiers?

Every time I look at shit like this, I immediately feel relieved. I can barely imagine what the world would look like right now had that bitch won (think SJWs and niggers yelling at you everyday for being a white male and then smiling smugly)--but then I stop imagining it and feel tremendous relief. Like waking up from a bad dream.

This is more sad than Jeb Bush's life.

Yes. I would train her to be a good conservative girl with my penis.

It pains me to think about it. This election was a game changer too with the open Supreme Court position (and 8 years with another possible opening if one of those old fucks croaked). It would have shifted the politics of this nation drastically if Hillary won. That's why never trumpers pissed me the fuck off. If Hillary won their brand of conservatism would have gone down the drain.

Since when does Uganda have internet access?

>The tweet was made by her cronies who manage her twitter. It says in her bio that the tweets that are made by hillary are labeled with a "- H" at the end (most likely bullshit still). Her cronies posted it wishing her a happy b day and it ended up looking like she sent it to herself.

That she considered herself too important to compose her own tweets really hits it home. She was not a person but a massive corporation. You wouldn't have thought it was far fetched that she focus grouped her speeches before delivering them. "She" was a monolithic political machine, and Trump was a lone individual who was so un-intimidated that he let his kids run his campaign and wrote tweets on the shitter. It was like David vs. Goliath trope--who didn't love that?

What did you guys expect to have happen?

>says nothing
>no extra donations for birthday

>says "thanks for the birthday wishes"
>people respond "no one said happy birthday" and makes it look even cringier

>say "happy birthday to this potential president"
>"does she think she won't win?"

It's only a big deal because you want it to be.

It proved her inbred staff runs her twitter account

(((never trumpers)))

Combination of arrogance of the times and possibly some hint of a redeeming longing for happier, more internally peaceful times.

I didn't find it offensive at the time. If it was actually her work and her decision, it would have been the first hint I had ever seen that there might be someone actually living inside that body.

If it was generated via focus groups and algorithms, it's just another cringe in the unending series.

>That she considered herself too important to compose her own tweets

It wouldn't have been bad if it was a "Hillary2016" account but it was her account. I just keep thinking of the Young Turks on election night when that one Asian guy says "I'm with her... what does that even mean?"

That's a bit presumptuous of her.