So, when will Trump supporting retards learn they conned themselves into getting fucked over...

So, when will Trump supporting retards learn they conned themselves into getting fucked over? These folks knew he was going to screw everyone over from the start, right? There was no plan to "Make America Great Again." He's never going to deliver on any promises and is only interested in making more money.

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/16/politics/tom-price-bill-aiding-company/

> CNN

Lol they are literally too stupid to know they got conned. Literal faghots

>So, when will Trump supporting retards learn they conned themselves into getting fucked over?
IF that does happen, the important thing is that the left-wing kikes and niggers are getting fucked over too, and to a much worse extent

also (((CNN))) is fake news

Stay angry, fag. Stay angry.

Asspained liberals frantically clicking this garbage is the only thing keeping CNN alive at this point.

When a news agency reports o this, i'll read it. So long as the source is the Counterfeit News Network, that ain't happening.

Plus, I agree with I don't care what Trump does so long as the salt keeps flowing.

(((CNN)))

>I don't care what Trump does so long as the salt keeps flowing.

Literally a stupid fag

I dont care what Trump does as long and fucking leafs get triggered. Makes my day. Keep being a leaf you fucking leaf.

(((FAKE NEWS)))
SAGE

> when will Trump supporting retards learn they conned themselves

Probably around the time you stop pretending Clinton was a valid candidate.

Oh yah I'm so triggered

Great post with your "leaf" retort. Amazing. Nice bait.

Sage

Nice straw man meme

Not about to pretend the opinion of someone that let's this cuck rule their country is valid.

Leaf Man to the fuckin' RESUCE

This level of self-indulgent folly is beyond insane. It truly speaks to the composition of the people who post here that one would venerate Donald Trump as a great person in any facet. It's amazing to see how much trust they put in him.

He will never achieve anything he has promised because he doesn't intend to. He got the position, and now he is going to be making money. Your thoughts, your opinions, your lives as a whole mean nothing to him. You see he has already padded his administration with executives and written you all off. Right? You see this, right? This isn't teehee meme fake news meme. This is literal fucking truth you refuse to ignore because you want to stay on the joke ride that your mech driving God-emporer will make all the funny liberals complain.

>Tfw you supported Trump to just support him and don't give a fuck because anyone was better than Hillary

Get fucked.

Nice meme faggot

Come back with an actual argument lol

>I refuse to listen to your opinion because of your nationality.

Holy shit you are a Trumpette.

Good thing there are only two choices lol

I guess you're a faggot who is so dumb you got conned gj

>This is literal fucking truth you refuse to ignore

lole why?

*believe

Thanks.

No, i refuse to listen to your opinion because youre a faggot.

same thing

Note how all replies to the OP attack the poster without offering a shred of an argument that convincingly defends Trump. On all fronts, those who are not part of the 1% are going to be shafted. Higher consumer costs and inflation are going to further immiserate the many Americans who voted for him.

Lol kek Pepe build wall god emperor.meme

I'm not going to bother justifying or explaining anything to a man who put Trudeau into office.

If any faggot got conned here, it would clearly be you. But who knows? Maybe the free weed is arriving any day for you now?

Wow I guess you know who I voted for in the Canadian election

Are you the NSA?

I know you're a spineless faggot. There's only one common choice for the spineless to vote for - Le Weed man.

Yah sounds good nice bait. Enjoy being conned

Daily reminder that Trump won and there is nothing you can do about it.
Feels good man.

Your shill lost.

A lot 'o tears ITT

imo the trumpster like to make people cry &
ITS WORKING damit

This. We did it for the salty tears, bitch nigga OP