Eating dogs and cats can solve many problems

Many people have issues with eating meat, and even those who will continue to eat meat in spite of ethical concerns, there are still environmental concerns with consuming meat that are becoming more and more difficult to ignore.

Eating dogs and cats offer a half way solution that may be able to appease both sides. First, we have many many dogs and cats in the world, many of which are unwanted. They are left to be euthanized. However, an even greater number of pets die of old age.

Due to the sheer number of animals in the world, eating dogs and cats may leverage some of the weight off the meat and poultry industry. Eating a dog or cat that has died of old age removes any "poor practices" that may incur during the life of the pet.

>inb4 chink/gook

It's a good idea if you think about it.

Fuck off chink/gook

this is true, also I would like to cut you with a sword and eat you a limb at a time

what's your address?

*teleports behind you*

Literally poor people food.

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Why did you put in all this effort for a low quality shit post?

>203x250

piss off

Many people have issues with eating meat, and even those who will continue to eat meat in spite of ethical concerns, there are still environmental concerns with consuming meat that are becoming more and more difficult to ignore.

Eating the elderly offer a half way solution that may be able to appease both sides. First, we have many many elderly in the world, many of which are unwanted. They are left to be euthanized. However, an even greater number of people die of old age.

Due to the sheer number of the elderly in the world, eating old people may leverage some of the weight off the meat and poultry industry. Eating a person that has died of old age removes any "poor practices" that may incur during the life of the person.

dumb thread

post your pets Sup Forums

cute doggo
post more?

If it's died of old age it's died of illness, in other words it's a fucking filthy corpse, not a hunter's prize game. Thanks for putting additional stress on the healthcare system, retard.

How dare you ruin this board for everyone else? Get the fuck off my board. You're no shill. You suck. You're a medicore piece of shit you can't even shill. I've been shilling 41 years. You suck. You're a no-talent! You impose your shitposts on everyone whether they want to see them or not. How dare you come here and do this? I've been on this site 13 years I've been shilling my whole life. You're a DISGRACE. Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of shill? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important boards on the internet who are you? WHO ARE YOU? You miserable, presumptuous no-talent. You're no shill - a shill respects the subtlety that serves as the foundation of subversion. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent. You don't have enough respect for yourself or other anons, or know what it is to express yourself - in a post, or any other form of creativity. And I'm a shill school graduate.. SUCKA! In the school of manipulation, at the Academy of Goyim Subversion in Tel Aviv. YOU SUCK! You're a NO-TALENT! If you really had talent go practice on a forum, and then get yourself a gig. Instead of ruining the end of the day for everyone on this board. You're a DISGRACE. You are everything that's gone wrong on this board. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, medicore piece of SHIT. And I've earned my right to say it. Okay? I have 2000 reply stickied threads screencapped from 2005. I walked Netanyahu up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew George Soros from 1966! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? You nothing! You nothing! You are nothing. And you will never be anything. Never! How dare you? How dare you? You miserable, medicore nothing. Shame on you.. Post stupid little smug Pepe. You little pip. Go learn to shill. You're FLAT. You can't even post a fucking racebait. I don't care about your little, like, leaf flag. Cuz it doesn't mean that you know how to shill... Go learn to shill.

>Flag
Yes Chen li tell us more about eating dogs

[–]TrippingOnAlkali 80 points 7 months ago
why
permalinkembed
[–]MothafuckingMufasa[S] 86 points 7 months ago
O haiii x3 itz u again o3o gives u a kissie
permalinkembedparent
[+][deleted] 7 months ago (3 children)
[–]erock23233 35 points 7 months ago
Mr Fuzzy Balls
RIP in peace my sides
permalinkembed
[–]ThermicKestrel 6 points 2 months ago
puts snout on balls
permalinkembedparent
[–]Hedoth 4 points 2 months ago
That's MISTER Fuzzy balls to you!
permalinkembedparent
[–]DrumParty 33 points 7 months ago
delet this -_-
permalinkembed
[–]dekuscrubber 17 points 7 months ago
delet my life
permalinkembedparent
[–]waterlubber42 7 points 7 months ago
true BERNIES can never be deleteed!11!
permalinkembedparent
[–]YouSmellLikeBurning 19 points 7 months ago
0/10 not enough cummies
permalinkembed
[–]thenakedzombie 12 points 7 months ago
Well, this is someone's fetish. Not mine, but someone's.
permalinkembed
[–]Puggpu 26 points 7 months ago
o3o
permalinkembed
[–]Kekekee 5 points 7 months ago
o3o
permalinkembedparent
[–]Hedoth 3 points 2 months ago
o3o
permalinkembedparent
[–]mynameischrome 3 points 1 month ago
o͡͡͡͡͡͡╮༼;´༎ຶ.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨.̸̸̨̨۝ ༎ຶ༽╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡
permalinkembedparent
[–]Cepheus-Starhowl 8 points 7 months ago
Wow what the heckies :3c
This kitty has claws >:3€
permalinkembed

that's wasteful, you should eat the head too

Isn't there something about not eating the brain or is that just prawns?

C U T E

Sleeping doggos are the best

Eating insects would solve a lot of environmental issues.

No thats humans

you want Kuru? because thats how you get Kuru