Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Is this the new 60 cent coin?

Fpbp

fpbp

(OP)
While I admit it sucks but at least they didnt put an actual historical figure on it.

Seriously interested in the mint sales numbers on these. Traditionally when they did this with the fiat coinage it turns out horrible (sacagawea coin for example). Wonder if the gold bugs are as picky.

Psst, Trump is President now
Enjoy the rest of your night.

Oh my god, kek

praise kek

Cool it's on a dollar coin. So i'll never use one ever anyway.

This is getting fucking ridiculous. Why is some nobody nigger on our money

hey atleast it's closer to a gold standard

I don't get it

>liberals see black skin on a gold coin
>race is only skin deep

Hardly anyone is going to buy it. Like the Susan B. Anthony dollar coin.

Sales will be abysmal, and then they'll blame it on racism and make an entire exhibit in that new african american museum in DC.

lets put MLK on a coin but make him white

3/5ths compromise you dumb nog

the original US constitution or w/e said a black is 3/5th's a person. So 60cents instead of $1

60/100 = ?/5ths

>sweden

Not really. It's 0.005 gold plate on a copper/zinc amalgam slug.

>Commemorative coin
>Will never see circulation
>Coin looks literally looks like female version of pic related
>100 Dollar face value
>Actually worth $1209.60 melt value
>US Mint implying Blacks will buy this instead of rimz or Timz.

kangz btfo

They seem to have no idea about the USA judging by this stupidity

If all races are equal how can you know she's black if the coin is all gold

Hopefully it's just a niche piece of shit they'll take a loss on but it will look good to people who not only are not customers for mint products, couldn't even tell you what the US Mint is and what it does to save their lives. This better not be their standard issue bullion coin.

To even put the question in someone's mind that they're planning to replace related pic with that abomination is an affront to civilized people everywhere.

Who cares its the Jew fed. This will go to the waste bin of history just like the Indian dollar coin.

>It's 0.005 gold plate on a copper/zinc amalgam slug.

Fucking kek

I mean a black chick would be a fitting symbol of lady liberty in a non traditional sense. Considering it represents a group of people who were enslaved then were liberated. I dunno, I think you are looking too much into it.

I'm more angry that they are considering taking off Andrew Jackson, a president and war hero, not to mention a symbol of American identity of the Jacksonian era. An time period named after him by scholars from the future. But hey, what can you do.

why 60 cents?

kek

This one is .9999 fine gold. One ounce.

Having Andrew Jackson on a bill is shitting on everything he stood for

Seems legit at first, but now you can literally own a person of color again.

Dollar face value
>>Actually worth $1209.60 melt value

Nope!
Like we said. This coin WILL NOT be 98/100 gold content. It will be a base metal SLUG that has 0.005" of 18 karat gold PLATING on the outside. For all intents and purposes this 'coin' might as well be a FAKE SALTED Tungsten Gold Bar that was made in China. The mere fact they came out with this turkey of a coin says much about this Country's present economic status. (Pic: Fake 1oz 'gold bullion' bar from China filled with Tungsten metal slag)

Still worthless because there is a nigger on it.

Yeah i agree, but its not like the fed is going anywhere, might as well have one of the most influential people of American history on it.

>thinking a 3/5 compromise joke is funny

It doesn't even make sense. The face value of the coin is $100, but it's a one ounce gold coin so it's actual market value is around $1200.

3/5 compromise jokes are inherently retarded because they belie and misunderstanding of the compromise itself, but to do it correctly you would say "is it worth $720?" not 60 cents you absolute fucking retards.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO /R/EDDIT

>American education

Dollar coins didn't fail to catch on because they put a WOMAN REEEEEEE on them, they failed to catch on because niggers thought they were rare and valuable.

Not even fucking kidding. White people, especially with the states and presidents mintings, collected them when they got change and the nigs, spics, and generally ignorant masses didn't understand they were just dollar coins and thought they were rare like .50c pieces, silver dollars, etc. (Because of how little penetration they had in circulation)

A mix of those took a shitload of them out of circulation each year, negating their original purpose to let us print less dollars with a 1-5 year operating life.

U mad

>60
At least you're self aware.

Are you the same guy commenting on Youtube videos about gold coins telling everyone their coins are fake?

USA doesn't mint .999 fine gold, we mint .999 fine gold.

Canada is the only country I can think of that mints gold and silver in .9999 purity.

Makes sense.

Yes. There will be a VERY limited number of them made in 1oz PROOF coins, not intended for circulation, sold encased and only for Numismatic Collectors purpose intent.

Stay analcrusaded, faggot. I'm an oldfag, I've been here since summer.

Jews endorse niggers

SUCH A NEW THING

if i was rich. i would buy them all then melt them down, while live streaming, for the luls

>lady
>black
what

did you make a typo or did you forget to turn on your VPN

i highly doubt that they'll all be proof state coins

I made a typo, meant for the first number to be .9999

>I've been here since summer.

Coins are heavy.
If you want to replace paper money with coins, you have to take the paper out of circulation, because nobody would look at the two options and choose the coin.

checked and kek'd

kek'd n check'd

>Ousting yourself as this new
Activated my trap card, faggot. Crawl back to whatever shithole you immigrated from.

So you want to be put in prison for life?

so what? ive been here since october, came from r/thedonald this place is great

FPBP

WE WUZ COINS N SHEIT

They failed because the government failed to remove paper bills from currency, dumbass. Nobody hoarded them.

They were used for a while in mass transit systems, particularly back East, but I suspect even that use has gone by the wayside with electronic cards.

There was a point in the past year or so where the Mint offered to deliver free to absolutely anyone who would take them as many as they wanted. I mean, you had to pay for them at face value, but the Mint would absorb shipping, no small cost.

Until the $1 bill gets discontinued, nobody will use them. The Post Office is now pushing them off in change to people because the government doesn't know what else to do with what is probably an ungodly hoard of these things going all the way back to the Anthony dollar.

No. But I do know two people in Europe, one in Geneva, the other in London who investigated the importation of "salted" gold bars which originated from china which contained Tungsten metal slugs and filler inside. This really happened and it was VERY quickly quashed by Interpol working with the IMF, Barclays Bank, The City of London Bank and the US Federal Reserve. The operation in China was 100% destroyed and the perpetrators are in Chinese jails or had been executed. This was dealt with quietly, quickly and effectively. (One of the fake bars from China is in fact kept as a sample to detect others which may pop-up as China has huge Tungsten Reserves but they were told in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS if this ever happened again they would be hell-to-pay as far as China's Financial Markets were concerned. (I've said enough, you get the picture. I am sure)

As long as it isn't obvious, just make sure you take the full redpill.

As someone who collects coins, this is one of the nicer coins the US mint has put out in a while, especially the eagle on the resverse. I wouldn't mind this coin if it were done just because, but it's part of a series of minority liberties. That's what's gonna make this coin a piece of shit. It should be a one off.

I'm pretty sure I saw some doc or news report somewhere that said the mint has millions or billions of those things stored in vaults uncirculated cause nobody ever wanted or used them to begin with.

Their whole purpose SWEDENYES was to make something more resilient than a cotton bank note. The experiment failed, in no small part due to the innate attraction to shiny things.

Niggers thought they were worth money m8, that's a separate thing from everyone else ignoring them/putting them in coin books.

This. I never saw them after initial release until fairly recently. Apparently they're being used as change in government vending machines to slowly get rid of them.

>putting a black on a denomination that blacks are too poor to even see
lmao tell you what those jews sure do know how pull a prank

Subtle red pill: Not black people, but slaves. It's an important distinction to make. Africans weren't slaves because they were black, they were slaves because people were willing to sell them as a commodity.

What a beautiful coin

honestly won't be surprised if some fucker on here buys one to melt down into a mini swastika or some shit.

I'm not mad...

The only people that will have these one-ounce gold coins are white people.

So as long as we keep oppressing niggers, I don't care wtf we put on the coinage.

>first legal nigger you can own since ages ago.

>blacks start buying gold coins
>market crashes
>blacks have "real" money and whites don't
clever jews

^ now that's a thought

>blacks having $100

>Hardly anyone
>100$ coin

Try literally nobody

TOPKEK

Underrated

I'm a coin collector, so I'll get it, but I'm only getting one.