Ok guys, this isn't a hit and run post

Ok guys, this isn't a hit and run post.

I've been thinking a lot the past few days. Aside from waging a genocide... was this guy so wrong?

What is wrong with a leader who wants to put HIS nation first and eliminate those who would subvert your culture? And by that I don't mean you have to kill them, just get them the hell out of your country.

I look at Germany today and they are doing their damndest not to "repeat what the Nazis did" and it's destroying their fucking country. And it's happening across the whole of Europe.

Maybe Hitler should have won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a retard who pointed to an ethnic group to explain the economy rather than geopolitics
And then he invaded Russia. In Winter
To solidify his idiocy

> Aside from waging a genocide... was this guy so wrong?

You can't ignore a core part ofthe NSDAP and base your analysis on a 'what if..' scenario. The expansion of the German people and the German state is a fundamental part of the politics of Hitler.

> And by that I don't mean you have to kill them, just get them the hell out of your country.

Then what do you mean? The common argument is to do it with non-violence, yet all solutions are inherently violent.

Hitler was a visionary and a fantastic leader the problem he faced was due to waging an ideological war rather than looking more at hard principles.

In addition, he was far too optimistic the British wouldn't Jew them out - which is what they did.

Coming from a Canadian this is rich.

And the annihilation of the German state and the German people is the code of the modern world. I'd rather have Hitler win and carry on society than these fucking lunatics like who are allowed to spread their disease.

Hitler responded to the news of the conference by saying essentially that if the other nations would agree to take the Jews, he would help them leave:

I can only hope and expect that the other world, which has such deep sympathy for these criminals [Jews], will at least be generous enough to convert this sympathy into practical aid. We, on our part, are ready to put all these criminals at the disposal of these countries, for all I care, even on luxury ships.[4]

The conference was ultimately doomed, as delegations from the 32 participating nations failed to come to any agreement about accepting the Jewish refugees fleeing the Third Reich.[5] Only two countries, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic, increased their quotas. The conference thus proved to be a useful propaganda boost for the Nazis.[6]

And now the same fucking "democratic" scum are telling us to open our borders for shitskins to annihilate our homes.

fucking leafs I swear.

>He was a retard who pointed to an ethnic group to explain the economy rather than geopolitics
you're an idiot. why are you even here?
>And then he invaded Russia. In Winter
Germany invaded Russia in the middle of the fucking summer.

kill yourself

It's even funnier because these people have never actually listened to his speeches, read the Party program, or even read Mein Kampf and draw their conclusions based on Hollywood.

This guy was a hero, they found his still alove body in ntartica

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

That's the thing. Why are Democrats/leftists purposely trying to destroy their own countries? Surely they aren't so stupid as they can't just pick up a history book and see that "multiculturalism" doesn't work and has never worked.

Holy shit. I don't think a single one of you is intelligent here, every conclusion and comeback is worse than the one before and it's not even a discussion at this point. It's about being fucking incompetent and loving, hating people and loving it. You are all disgusting.

Of course he should've won
He didn't tho
You're in hell

You answered your question in your post. Hitler wasn't wrong, he just went about things in the worst way

>genocide
>wrong

Stop reading at that point.

Everyone has a right to exist. But that doesn't mean everyone has to exist in the same goddamn place.

>Aside from waging a genocide... was this guy so wrong?
Absolutely not. In fact, he did initially try to get them out, as you suggested, but all his avenues for doing so were cut off. He tried to ghettoize them, but that didn't work. Eventually there was only one option remaining- a distasteful one, sure, but arguably necessary.

I don't like the idea of killing civilians in cold blood, even Jews. But given a choice between that and the destruction of Germany, is it even really a choice?

They are. They are useful idiots for (((them))).

They honestly believe Islam is just given bad PR by Hollywood, and are unaware of literally hundreds of millions of dead over centuries of the pedophile warlords cult.

Muhammad and his followers were welcomed into Medina as refugees. He proceeded to kill every non-muslim or enslave and castrate them and turn it into a Muslim city to launch attacks on others from.

One would think Sweden should be evidence enough...

No, the world would be a much better place if we won the war

Because he wanted to invade all of Europe to exterminate everyone who wasn't German

wrong pics

The broplem with that is sometimes the forces that are subverting your culture are too strong to beat and you end up getting your nation's young men slaughtered

Or in modern times you end up a USSR/North Korea/China tier shithole where everyone's scared of the government

The Muslims, who I think are the biggest threat to western civilization today, are not hard to beat. They come from sandbox countries with antiquated military hardware and raggedy goat fuckers for soldiers.

THe problem is we don't fight all out war anymore, we fight politically correct wars. And that's why we've been dicking around in Iraq and Afghanistan for 15 years.

If we fought total war, the only Muslim nation that would even be remotely difficult to topple would be Iran. The rest we'd have finished by lunchtime on the first day.

>antiquated military hardware
They get their shit fresh from the USA and Croatia. Or Romania. Or Yugoslavia. One of those places.

No they don't.

Good goy.
I bet you got an "A" in holocaust studies.