Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, we're full.

kek
they need a lesson from goebbels
the ministry of propaganda should have never allowed this photo to be released

hilarious picture

I hate that we pander to all this maori bullshit. They landed on these shores only about 500 years before whitey. They found people already here and genocides the fuck out of them. Burnt down forests, killed and ate all the megafauna. Yet we are meant to respect them as noble guardians of the land. Fuck off.

its the same template here as well
granted you can go through your life not thinking about the native Americans
but they like to pretend they were peaceful co-inhibitors when they would regularly kill and scalp neighboring tribes

This

Just returned from there, Beautiful country and fun people. However, they have a bad chink tourist infestation and they spend way too much time talking up the Maori's. We get it NZ you aren't racists, I don't need to hear about how good the Maori's were at hunting birds and weaving flax for the millionth time

Actual NZ naval officer...

What is he doing? Is he bribing that local to put on pants?

Should have 6 millioned them while you had the chance

Fuckin hate the spanish for that as well. Wish they would have just done what everyone else did and take care of those damned indians

There's nothing wrong with this

>There's nothing wrong with this

>I hate that we pander to all this maori bullshit. They landed on these shores only about 500 years before whitey. They found people already here and genocides the fuck out of them. Burnt down forests, killed and ate all the megafauna. Yet we are meant to respect them as noble guardians of the land. Fuck off

you guys have to pick one

That's actually pretty goddamn cool honestly
I wouldn't mind being led into battle by some tattooed maniac hopped up on the LSD-laced ashes of his ancestors

New zealand is one person

Little cuzzie bro!

They grow up so fast

This Also, it's not pandering to let people with cultural markings serve in their own country.

Nice ass

He is a absurd looking Ooga Booga man.

hey user can i talk to you over hear for a minute

wtf was that you completely embarrassed me in front of this fucking colony
now were going to go back there and pretend it was a misunderstanding

hey new zealand yeah bro sweet naval officer shits awesome
so cool he kept his heritage

I'd understand him not being allowed to serve if he moved to the UK but why is there a legit reason for why he shouldn't be allowed to here?

but is there***

Do you allow them to pooh on the floor and cook women too?

Thing about the Maoris is that they aren't as useless as say the abbos. They're like pitbulls, train them, point them at the enemy and let them have some fun.

Our schooling system is overrun by openly aggressive lesbian tattooed sjws who shove the men are bad maoris are wonderful shit down all kids throats from day one.

Except they never had an answer for
> why do maoris kill their children in such violent ways?
> why are they majority prison population?
> why is it when a tourist gets killed, its always by a maori?
> why do they beat their women?
> why do the young ones look and act like they've walked out of Compton? And why do the old ones look and act like they've walked out of Trench town Jamaica?
> why aren't we allowed to talk about the moriori tribes they killed?
> why do they murder our language but get so butthurt when a whitey tries using theirs and pronounces it badly?
> why have government agencies and media stopped using English language greetings and nouns such as family for the Maori versions?
> also the country is called New Zealand. Not aotearoa. Anyone who uses that term, especially if they're white gets a short lecture from me.

FPBP

HOLY SHIT

THIS!!!

Wait, I thought it was a psycologist from Mr. Nobody movie?

Seriously, tribal tattoes are just fine.

No because we've civilised them somewhat. That doesn't mean completely replacing their culture. Having face tattoos doesn't make him less qualified.

abo niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

>no good red pilled white woman to marry

Similar with how we learn about the indians except there are fewer around so they can't stuff it down as easily

Kids still learn how we killed the indians will small pox blankets and all, but I don't think many of them really care

I found one, a farmers daughter (plus she gets to inherit some of the farm down the track)

I found out later her dad said to her when she was like 15ish "Dont you ever bring a black man home"

Also the small pox blankets shit is all bullshit

So there'd be no issues with some officer tattooing swastikas and SS bolts all over his face? There's a reason for uniforms and grooming standards beyond just looks. Non conformity makes groups function less efficiently. Your military literally let that guy in for diversity points

>Having face tattoos doesn't make him less qualified.

>being a woman doesn't make you less qualified...

Am I going to have to be the one to point out this kike's ID?

It doesn't, it's just an indicator they are less qualified. An association that happens to be true, generally.

T H I C C

Yeah, that's right, Jafa.

If my culture was to kiss my black ass, you'd kneel and do it too just like prince pakeha here.

Bitch.

maoris have roughly the same crime stats as the niggers in the US

Well swastikas and SS has nothing to do with the culture of white nzers so no.

Isolated which I like.

>the ring
lol good pic

I wanna live there one day and raise sheep.

Please Kiwis, let me shag sheep with you!

That's a cute sheep.

This is why Australians are cooler

What does it mean?