Can't afford a house because the chinks own the stock market

>Can't afford a house because the chinks own the stock market
>Can't get an apartment because I am a single male and house prices force millions to rent

FUCK SAKE. What do we do about the (((Asian Australian))) problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poHg5_9Es8E
au.news.yahoo.com/a/34146830/he-ripped-me-to-pieces-melbourne-jogger-left-bloodied-and-screaming-after-kangaroo-attack/#page1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*own the housing market.

Solution
>move to Perth or Adelaide
>stimulate the dying economy

FFS help your country out cunt. Don't sit on your ass all day in Sydney and Melbourne expecting the government to hand you a living

L2Markets

The problem is that I love my job. But houses around the area start at $600k. So by having 70k I have a few options

>Wait at least two years to have the down payment for the current cost
>Buy a house 20-30km away from 400k
>Pay the mortage of somebody else if I can somehow find an apartment.

This state is fucking shit (Melbourne)

>I'm a whiney little cunt who expects everything handed to me
m8, sitting on your arse playing vidya claiming Newstart ain't gonna cut it...

>>Buy a house 20-30km away from 400k
You literally have to solution yet you want to be able to grab a deconstructed coffee on the way to work.

How about this?
>buy 400k house in a location close to being gentrified
>rent it out to offset the mortgage
>find a more convenient location to rent
>watch your house value go up
>sell your house and upgrade to a more desirable suburb

>Adelaide
Fuck off we're full.

Play the Jew game Goy
>don't do anything fun and save some money
>Metaphorically suck some Jews dick for a loan to buy house
>Don't do anything fun and spend your lifetime paying back loan because of the ridiculous interest rate that the Jew thinks he's entitled too since he is a Jew.
>if you are lucky, have some children and teach them the way the way of the subservient goy

> mfw live in brisbane with dat price of living and dat price of public transport that isn't even fucking reliable despite paying top dollar for it

The Chinese are a problem yes, but the main cause is the low interest rate meme which creates a asset bubbles EVERY TIME

There's also the house flipper problem, middle class wimps too scared of the stock market so they invest in real estate instead and turn the real estate market into pure speculation

There's also the HGTV and FOMO(fear of missing out) problem, Anglo countries have house fetishism for some reason despite the modern economy demanding more and more mobile workers

youtube.com/watch?v=poHg5_9Es8E

Basically Australia and Canada are fucked thanks to the mcmansion meme economy

No you're not fuckwad. Your young people are moving out because your backwater shithole can't get its economy together.

Beyond making Grange wine, your whole state is a decrepit hole with no redeeming qualities.

Really got me going now

>be me & the missus
>got some money saved
>buy house in rough as guts area, do a bit of work on it, birth of 1st kid
>got a small amount inheritance (I'll grant you that one)
>paid off mortgage (about 700000), used our place as equity for new place
>buy family manse, 2nd kid comes along - thank fuck we've go the room now
>pay as much off as quickly as possible
That basically means scrimp and save and fucking WORK HARD AND LONG
>eventually have enough to have equity in both
>only borrow what we can afford - ie. if the market tanks (as it did here in WA) we have enough income to survive paying more than 1 mortgage if we need to (only happened once)
>get fixed interest loans - a lot of you are too young but I can still remember when the interest on my mums mortgage was higher that her Mastercard interest rate...

>don't be a whinger blaming others for lack of ability/wisdom

>gamble on whether or not house prices will continue to rise
>paying taxes on the house purchase and sale (usually 10% of house cost), why flipping homes isn't common less it's a full blown restoration
>paying the mortgage interest
>risk home not being rented and losing money in taxes every month or having bad tenants that destroy the property
>risk home needing major renovations and fixes while you're in a tough economic crunch
>rent is added to your income tax, putting you in a higher tax bracket

It's not as great as you think.

He could live in the bloody house if he's not detered by a mere 20-30km distance from the CBD

i am 20 and rent with 5 other people arouhd my age 3 girls 2 guys

rent is piss all

its not meant to be you vs the world you drop kick
get some friends / family and a social support network

You have obviously never travelled into the CBD every day for years.

stop interbreeding with aboriginiggers lol

>(((Melbourne)))
This is where you fucked up.

Living with people is pretty much child 2.0

I meet a fair few people in my line of work and I can tell you resentment is growing about the ethnics and im in melbourne

This

I used to have to travel from the CBD into Frankston on a daily basis.

Seriously it's nothing compared to gridlock hellholes of Asia.

Same issue here. We're tenants in our own countries. Someone needs to hang those globalist politicians from the rafters.

desu Australians are less tolerant towards ethnics than euros

must be the heat

we just don't fucking give a shit about what other people think, if a group of people pisses us off they'll fucking hear about it

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>move to perth

We are officially 2% more expensive to live in than Sydney you jackass, you think it's hard to buy a house in the eastern states? Strap your fucking seatbelt on cunt, you're in for a ride that never ends in the west

only a loser lives alone
you should either be with
your family
your friends
or your wife and kids

This chick got fuckin rood badly

au.news.yahoo.com/a/34146830/he-ripped-me-to-pieces-melbourne-jogger-left-bloodied-and-screaming-after-kangaroo-attack/#page1

Mate the only loser here is you. Weeaboo fuck.

GAS THE ROOS

>Wah, wah, I have to commute.
I was giving you shit earlier but was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt but srsly m8 - grow the fuck up.

How about getting an education and earning your place in society, cunt?

You hate welfare but want asians to stop being productive citizens so a bogan dickhead like yourself feels better in comparison?

Abhorrent.

Live in Brisbane, problem solved.

keep getting triggered m8
truth hurts

Travel to train station before massive gridlocks and use public transport.

nice projection

Cunts who complain about other people living in Melbourne, half of you faggots live their.

I've lived alone since i was 18. Try not being poor you fucking flog.

>be me
>good rent history
>good credit
>uni student
>job
>have a bloke that can pay rent if I can't (forget term)

no joints want me in case I throw parties, fml

>>have a bloke that can pay rent if I can't (forget term)
sugardaddy?

Isn't it the boomers fault as well?

>mate, stop being a princess and man up. Sure things are expensive and jobs are few, but with the right attitude and a firm handshake, you can afford to live like a peasant who commutes three hours to work everyday from an overpriced, dilapidated shack in Dungdoreedoo.

I legitimately feel bad for you young fellas nowadays, I caught the tail end of cheap housing and bought 12 of them, but unlike the fucking chinks I don't rape people with rent.

I only charge $160/week rent and I pay the rates on the house, I actually hire Jims mowing to do the yardwork and recently I have been selling the houses to young white couples who have a kid at a reasonable price (Have moved 2 of them in Coburg for $270k) and by the end of next year will probably make an offer to some of the tenants who are living in them at the moment.

If you are a young white fella with a family and are living in the Coburg area keep an eye out on Elizabeth street as I have 2 houses there that will be going up for rent within the next two months and I will be keeping the price the same and making the same deal.

It is the least I can do to help the young fellas of today, how else can you pass on good fortune that you have received if you act like a Jew yeah?

>have a bloke that can pay rent if I can't (forget term)

guarantor?

guarantor

its about qualiy of life you feral cunt
being alone sucks ass
nothing to do with cash

Why are white people so poor? Use your superiority to go make some money.

why are whites such niggers compared to Asians?

i went there once and nearly got run over by a tram, 0/10 never again gas the melbourners

> I can still remember when the interest on my mums mortgage was higher that her Mastercard interest rate...
smart cunt, this entire situation is global financial crisis 2.0: get the lube and the didgeridoo out edition. just now on the news they were warning people to take out fixed interest rate mortgages kek.

>(((Australian Asians)))
>mfw
ABC here, suck my tiny yellow cock.

In all seriousness, most other ABCs I know are getting boned over the current housing market issue. It's the goddamn foreign raiders from (((China))) that's the issue.

I reckon it's time to put a complete ban on foreign investment in Australia.

>>be me
>>deploy twice
>>save trip money for house deposit
>>build house 2 years ago for 400k
>>similar house next door just sold for 550k
>>mfw made 150k in 2 years

Oh wow, I hadn't considered that perspective!
You're such a deep and careful thinker, TINGu.

Please teach me your dialectic.

>That basically means scrimp and save and fucking WORK HARD AND LONG

That means only 2 smashed avo and softboiled egg foccacias a week m8!

You're a fucking child mate. You are probably to scared to even live alone. I have a high quality of life and ultimate freedom. Living with people to help pay rent is fine but don't pretend you're not a child with a surrogate family.

This, you white people love to boast your "white supremacy", now go pay your rent with your white supremacy.

> He thinks Perth real estate is even remotely close to Sydney

Top Kek

Got an education here. Masters degree, still working for $23 an hour. I'm applying for other work, but it is hard to get anything decent. Pretty hard to get ahead on that pay rate to be honest.

My parents bought the house im in right now for like 280,000$ in 2001, and now they could probably get close to 600,000$

What's your masters in?

source that girl?

humans arent meant to be alone
its basic science nig nog

enjoy your shit health and early death, clearly living alone has made you angry as fuck. it oozes out of your posts

Move to regional "the real" Australia.

Fuck off, we're full.

Thats what autism is for son.

Yeah, I know some people like that. Mate of mine bought in a place called Castle Hill about 45min from Sydney CBD for 700k in 2010. It's worth 1.4 now.

calm your tits faggot. Randomly calling somebody a bogan without reading the thread says a lot about you.

The summary is: I want to own a house that isn't significant distance away from my job. Every Australian should have the right, but it is no longer feasible as Asian immigrants and foreign investors buy up the market

vote one nation in ANY election you can.Push them into government then it wont matter if labour or liberal are in charge.

Shut the fuck up kiddo, your arrogance is astounding.

parents

Enviro Science.

Which in fairness, is the problem. Was hoping to capitalize on the mining boom, but missed the boat.

Cheap weed m8

canada and aussies together in a thread conspiring against chinese

this is how it began in the prophecy

Australia is really just bizarro Canada.

but white

we have a chink problem too. Blame the shitty government we have who didnt put their foot down against chink housing speculation a LONG time ago. Chinks have basically taken over all major cities in canada simply by being a haven for laundering dirty chink money without restriction. The fucking same chinks collect welfare while living in mansions and driving 100k cars. FUCK the chinks.

Their genetic inferiority means they cant compete so they whine instead. Niggers complain about the white man keeping them down and then white people bitch about Asians and Jews keeping them down.

>Live in Melbourne
>Whine about the cost of housing

You are the problem.

We live right next to the cunts. You're the ultimate cucks.

>but white

C'mon you can do better; that's like the tamest insult for us.

Why Australian policy was annulled 1973

For the Lelbournites here.

*white Australian policy

Fucking hell can't type today

Good for your economy.

Oh yeah? I live in a city near Mumbai not even proper Mumbai
Average engineer graduate salary is 350,000rs. Mom who's been a govt employee for 20 years has salary of 900,000rs. People in high demand jobs here like IT have a salary of 1,200,000 after ten years.
1 bedroom hall kitchen flat(carpet area 550 sq. Feet) costs 10,000,000rs.
If you wanna live comfortable you'll need at least 2 bhk(700 sq. Ft.) which costs 15,000,000rs. It's fucking bullshit

Noice

that's incredible. compare to

retard here
can you explain what "bubbles" are in the context of real estate?

>must be the heat
It's definitely the heat. I'm up in Far north queensland and it's hot and humid as fuck lately and people are getting noticeably more angry and racist.

Do you only need a 5% down payment in Canada? Fucking hell that's nice. Here you can put down a minimum of 10% and pay mortgage insurance or 20%

Fobs only move here because your parents did the grunt work of setting up milk tea booths and making our fair country Asian friendly

From central coast queensland, basically the same story

moved to brisbane and still meet a decent number of proud white bogans, bless them

noticeably more faggots though

can't wait for my studies to finish so i can move back to my comfy rural city

Dude, your entire nation is a shithole, I mean literally, the land is probably 50% excrement

What are friends?

MOVE OUT OF VANCOUVER YOU FUCKING LEAF

i really have no clue, i just searched for a graph but they have a lot of shills that try to talk it down like it won't blow the fuck up. they literally admit that it will burst, but they use shit like "deflate" and "controllable." those aren't direct quotes, but their mayor says the same doublespeak.

hyper-inflated housing prices. that's all. speculation and demand drive prices too far beyond real property value. when they go, there's a quick little drop in prices, then a selloff and the system self corrects after bottoming out.

great example, common citation would be the dutch tulip craze

Right on ADF bro, I got a house with deployment cash and looking at buying another now.