Trump tape?

Does anyone care if this turns out to be legit? I won't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they've had these tapes since before the election was over. they've never released them because they dont exist

They would have released it before the election for sure, doesn't exist

no one cares about them

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

why would anyone on Sup Forums care about trump saying nigger? or getting pissed on, or pissing on someone, or purchasing the services of prostitutes, etc etc etc?

>claim to have tapes of Trump saying nigger
>don't release them before election

Beat it, retard.

>CNN/Buzzfeed

Hahaha

You aren't supposed to deep-cycle lithium batteries you fuck stick.

you need way more than that to take down a president
even if he really said nigger he would only get a lap on the wrist
thus being said, desperate fake news

>major ground breaking news!
>Drumpf will finally be BTFO for all eternity
>be sure to tune in on the 18th as well as never miss a moment of our news!
If it's legit why not release it now?

Both of them have said nigger

>CNN/Buzzfeed

Let me know when it's not Fake News reporting it.

Why didn't they release them before he got elected though?
Wikileaks released what they got on Hillary, which was the emails. Okeefe didn't release anything prison worthy.
They have a saying back in Mexico that translates something like: "The dog that barks too much is the dog that doesn't bite"
Don't worry guys, I'm not going back soon because I own two business.

>(((((((((((((((((CNN/BUZZFEED)))))))))))))))))))
youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

Infowars also repeatedly said that George Soros was going to hack the voting machines.

You have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

This.

Everyone who is employed for CNN and Buzzfeed should be thrown into the ocean.

So what they are saying is that they really dont have the dossier tape thats why they have to provide some apprentice out take as if that would save their faces lel

Also this.

The houses have already voted on and confirmed the results of the election. It would be pointless at this point.

If Trump is unable or unwilling to be sworn in on the 20th then Pence takes the office instead.

It'll basically deligitimate Trump, show he's a trash phenomenon of cable TV, eliminate any respect he has internationally, undermine, the US's negotiating and diplomatic power, and guarantee Trump is a one-term president or less. It will make the inauguration memorable not for a great speech (ask not what your country can do for you...), but for a sordid scandal of trash and sleaze.

Best of all, it will lead to endless satire and comedy in all forms for Oliver, Colbert, Myers, Stewart, and everyone else.

It will matter, even if a few anons would like to believe it won't.

IT'S
THE
PISS
TAPE

Thanks for correcting the record you pozzed up faggot shill.

Your side lost the election.

Fuck you.

I hope Trump nukes Australia.

>info wars
Let me guess, you own a nice collection of water filters?

Thanks Russbros for releasing the tapes.

It won't make any difference.

>If Trump is unable or unwilling to be sworn in on the 20th then Pence takes the office instead.

Rather have pence any day, at least he's stable.

likewise, not that it matters to begin with

I don't have a side coz I'm not a fucking American. I just think it's hilarious how badly America is being fucked up and how much the rest of the world can laugh at America.

Seriously, your new president is a sexually assaulting sleaze ball with a piss petish, is racist in private, and is being blackmailed by the Russians. It honestly can't get much funnier, even if he poops himself during the inauguration speech. The rest of the world is benefiting from the US's hopelessness just now. And Trump has at least 20 other countries to nuke first, by which time someone will have nuked him back and then we'll all be dead in a massive holocaust. Hahahahahahahaha!!!

>lügenpresse

No fucks to give about yet another liberal lie. They look beyond pathetic at this point, imagine if they put this effort into Criminal Clinton's filthy and corrupt background.

>Best of all, it will lead to endless satire and comedy in all forms for Oliver, Colbert, Myers, Stewart, and everyone else.
Oh no!
That sucks.

>releasing something that would of been damaging
>after the election

wow, fucking dumbasses

>48 hrs before
pretty stupid, should have done 3 days so you cant be arrested and detained for 48 and miss posting it

he's saying "nigga" on the tape and he's with a black dude who is laughing with trump.

it's nothing.

Remember that CNN tries to be a professional news organization and now they're mentioned interchangeably with BUZZFEED.

>Bunch of shit that sounds like you are a retard and get all of your information from late night comedy shows.

Wow it really made me think.

It says a lot when the most influential news corporation in the country seems to be in bed with a clickbait shithole filled with cat gifs.

>Does anyone care if this turns out to be legit?
piss, yeah!

That's what I've heard it is too. If anything it'll just get the conversation going about the good blacks

indeed.

burgerland is going down, no matter what

This.
It's probably not real. If it were, I'd make my judgement after I see them.

every American says nigger now and then just like every Jew says goy

Holy shit -- emus don't go "tweet." Every single Australian bird makes a sound that's like it comes directly out of hell with no equivalent in human music, language, or annotation. They all make primeval squawk-gurgles.

Never seen that comic strip before and it's nice to know it definitely wasn't done by an Australian.

they are truly desperate

Its black box software run by companies that he owns.

Yo, Imma let you finish, but R Kelly had the best piss tape of all time.

Protip: nobody who has ever claimed that they're going to release a damaging Trump tape in XX hours has ever actually delivered

>not Chuck Berry

So you're saying infowars is fake news?

It's not going to stop until

pence sends him back -

In all honesty i would care if he had a pissing fetish. It's disgusting and the thing with fetishes, it probably means you are fucked up in some way.

>implying they're real

>Muh supposed n-word tape
Wow it's nothing. That retard Rick Wilson has been talking about this months ago but still no tape yet, wow.

oh real smart buzzfeed, you got more evidence which you didn't release before the election, this time it's not fake right? Because you set yourself up for a defamation lawsuit after the pissing thing. We should keep them around because a weak enemy is a good one, and we wouldn't want them replaced by more competent enemies.

his fans/voters will love it.

>trump: stupid niggers ruin everything
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! FUCK NIGGERS! GO TRUMP!
>trump: my son is a retard
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! FUCK RETARDS! GO TRUMP!
>trump: i only did the piss orgy because it was a bed that obama slept on
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! FUCK OBAMA! GO TRUMP!

he could shoot a child in times square and as long as the child looks mexican enough then he'll get away with it and his supporters will love him even more.

Speak for yourself visitor. You're a bitch ass if you think anyone is falling for this. We protect our reputation for pragmatic reasons, so that we get our way.

...yeah?

I can see it with my normie friends. Every time another "Trump scandal" like that drops they become more resistant towards them. They've told me as much.
All they're doing by constantly claiming to have new scandals is hurting themselves.
"Familiarity breeds contempt"

i too watch the daily show and discern my world view from thinly veiled "comedy" propaganda

m- moar?

Anyone who doesn't like him brought it on themselves. We don't care what Trump says, because thus far he hasn't spent every possible breath cursing and attacking the common man over Progressive bullshit. Trump never called me a racist. Trump never called me a Nazi. Trump never tried to take my job and give it to someone else because of their sex or skin color. I think we can agree he won't ever do any of these things anyways. So, yeah, GO TRUMP! Judging by how the Left is now stepping up their attacks, I have no regrets for backing him all the way, if only to make them squirm. And even if - IF - he turns out to be an unmitigated disaster, it will still have been SO absolutely worth it, and the Left will have no one to blame but themselves for pushing everyone too far.

The n-word. How do people not feel like fucking 4 year olds saying shit like that? Oooooh, he said the s-word! I'm telling on him!

Fucking do it pussies!!

It's just PJ(e)W trolling (((you))) for clicks and super male vitality sales. That retard doesn't have any sources at NBC.

>implying that wasn't obvious

They literally push drinking silver as medicine. The fuck you think they were?

I would kek out hard if Trump actually names the nigger

Brain force plus is great, I don't eat any healthy food so I really do need those missing micro-nutrients. Maybe I should just eat spinach though, or whatever has b6 and b12.

What if it's cool like, "Hell yeah ma nigga."

Anyway, woulda been better to reveal this BEFORE HE FUCKING WON

this

>Does anyone care if this turns out to be legit?
They call him a racist anyway. For all I care he could give an entire speech where all he says is nigger. What he does is far more important than what he says.

Because niggers and their liberal keepers have deluded the world into believing it's the worse swear word in existence, worse than "cunt" (which is 2nd on the list), or "fuck." It's fucking ridiculous.

THE REAL LEAKS ARE COMING-INTERNETS GOING DOWN AT SOME POINT IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. I won't be wrong-wait and see

>Infowars also repeatedly said that George Soros was going to hack the voting machines.

Gee, it's almost like they're fake news or something.

the N WORD!!!!!

holy fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

i hate trump now. madame president here i cum

alex is the only guy who can somehow manage to not make clickbaits get old. i guess because in his videos he truly believes martial law will be declared and a billion people will be buried in cheap coffins. you can just hear the fear in his voice and intensity in his eyes

someone please tweet that pic to cenk please so we can get his reaction

but you lost the election so nobody cares

I love how regardless of bitching and moaning it can always come back to this fact. I finally understand how NEVER EVER fags on Sup Forums felt.

what do you mean i voted for trump. just because he helped redpill people doesnt mean he is immune to criticism. go to bed redditor.

In America we get new phones every year so it doesn't matter

Trump sure won good though didn't he. I bet there are a lot of shills that hate that fact, I like to bring up the whole 8 more years thing.

This dude is right

This comic is 'tarded

Never joke about the Emu war m8.

I remember only playing San Andreas at night because of how scared I was of them hearing people say "nigga".

>hurr durr