Where: Little Saint James Island, US Virgin Islands
Why: the lulz and justice

MORE PHOTOS ITT

IMPORTANT PHOTOS WILL BE REPOSTED WHEN LAST THREAD 404s

STARTING OFF WITH FINAL ANGLE OF THE "TEMPLE"

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ngYfG
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_250.mp4
ancientgreecereloaded.com/files/ancient_greece_reloaded_website/legendary_monsters/monsters_ichthyocentaurs.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP LINK TO THE REDDIT STORY OF YOU FUCKING A HILLARY SUPPORTER

also
get ready to get cummed on by podesta

links later, stay focused

Man from your High res images it really looks like the "door" and that "glass" is painted on.

user last thread says that happens with "zoom effect", but idk, it really does look painted on.

This was first posted on Reddit 2 days ago. They already solved mots of the stuff and one reddit poster already told why the Cow statue is being moved around the island.

full version of same photo. This is the very last photo I have of the Temple. At this point my boat was moving away from the island.

I will continue off of this post
with my sweep of the island's northwest shore.

Nice try pekka

Let me guess

You can't provide the leddit link

It's tempting to do recon there, a bullet proof vest, small gun, long range drone and a few other things , get s small row boat and explore
Tickets to st.tom aren't too expensive

The bench on the right is painted to match the building. All the others were solid gray.

Yeah seriously what is up with the perspective there? The shadows of the door and doorway arch look like they should be on the other side

Bimbo dicking here:
>imgur.com/a/ngYfG

mmm, if i was a child sacrificing pedo, why do i move a cow statue around my island?

Interesting observation

You can really see the shed and it's proximity in this latest picture. I wouldn't be surprised if they DID enter through the lower entrance. Means probably just a few people go there at a time.

Nah the glass isnt painted but Im now questioning whether the door's metal parts are painted on. I think the windows are tinted or dark reflective. Pretty sure there are aerial shots of the building on google where you can see in through the windows.

The wooden "slat" effect and the beam above the door are paint.
The glass is real - see the OP of the old thread - the glass is actually reflecting a bit.

I'm beginning to think the indent is faked though.

That's a nice catch from Tinder. 10/10 would chat up and fail to bang.

Bump

No it fucking wasnt bitch these are the first time these photos have been uploaded anywhere.

Found someone's flyby it might be worth referencing

Bump

Here's what looks like an entrance on the south side of the island

It's all just a paint job. The fake painted door might have some hidden real door somewhere but it seems the only real thing is the sliding glass door.

ctr jidf cia fbi nsa cia nwo shills fuck off

wheres the link what subreddit

IDIOT

It looks in disrepair
You think he lives on the island ?

I don't think you're getting enough credit for these awesome fucking photos.
>I still hate you for fucking the hilliary supporter, doe :^)

Huh, I wonder how much of the island is hollow.

Also another link about the statues:
ancientgreecereloaded.com/files/ancient_greece_reloaded_website/legendary_monsters/monsters_ichthyocentaurs.php
"The twin Ikhthyokentauroi appear together in several works of art. The two sea-gods also appear in a pair of matching sculptures (belonging to the Louvre and Vatican Museums) depicting them carrying Seilen (Silen) companions of the god Dionysos, after his company was driven into the sea by the Thrakian king Lykourgos (Lycurgus). Triton and other sea gods were sometimes also depicted in ancient mosaics as Ikhthyokentauroi."
>(belonging to the Louvre and Vatican Museums)

>tfw subterranean tunnels / chambers confirmed
Fuggggg

i have a funny feeling inside all of these facilities are an elevator, or a staircase at least

any theories on the blue and white stripes?

What are those stacked black boxes? Looks like something electronic/security?

I can't see Epstein living here, but I can see a bunch of his friends coming to the island

So it's just a flat cube? How could he afford a fucking golden dome and giant statues but not some actual masonry/architectural work?

Could be a simple garage for vehicles on the island. Doubt that though.

One Reddit poster actually had visited the house said that there was nothing unusual going on. No elevators, no shady artwork. Nothing. No shady artwork either.

So this elevator stuff probably only your delusions in head

If he doesn't then it would be a cake walk to just row over explore , dogs won't just be running wild and I doubt there's Security

>One Reddit poster
get out

Does it seem to anyone else like the island might be hollow? In the pictures of the temple, the doors clearly look painted on. It also seems like that is on a higher elevation part of the island.

From we can see that there appear to be doors underground. That could be just a tiny storage shed or something, but seems more likely its an entrance/exit to somewhere.

I am thinking the really crazy shit goes on inside the island. all we see are the seemingly normal entrances

as for the temple, perhaps the "walls" (which make it appear semi-normal) can just be removed whenever they want to use whatever is behind it

I am guessing it's a massive birdcage

Pic related is what I immediately thought of. Though perhaps Greek flag?

sauce or forever be a faggot

3 dots on the front wall: red yellow and blue.

Use a drone next time.

>000
WHAT ARE THE DOTS

**PHOTO DUMP IS COMPLETE**
I will now be reposting key photos from the last thread.

Woah yeah. I'm still curious about the black stacks, you can really see them here too.

i live 30 mins from that pussy's mansion in west palm in Florida

>So it's just a flat cube? How could he afford a fucking golden dome and giant statues but not some actual masonry/architectural work?

No chance the dome is gold. If anything, it is made of rather flimsy material or even a tarp. It's been suggested that it covers the machinery of an elevator.

As for why the tacky paintjob instead of real stonework...

Honestly the only thing I can think of is it might not be paint at all but a wrap. And this MIGHT be a black cube underneath a visually distracting camouflage.

Google black cube conspiracy.

It might have nothing to do with it but it's worth a thought.

This thread is lame. No kids,no nothing.

You bring nothing new to the investigation

What are the 3 square a/c unit looking objects to the left of that shed/rapechamber enterance

build the wall next time

Thank you very much. Today op was a pretty cool guy.

This Finn keeps trying to derail the threads. He kept posting nonsense about how the "cow is the key/code" and you have to "find the path" and the "island is the path". Then when someone called him out on it, he said he thinks this thread and pizzagate are retarded and fake.

fuck you, Epstein is a sick fuck and definitely is up to something on cuck island. Stop shilling

This is the view directly behind this perspective... I'm on mobile using apple maps

Nice pics OP/Jeffrey.

oh fuck off Im the first person to provide clear images of the statues of the Temple, as well as the cow and beach statues.

Interesting, the walls are just flat with shit painted on them.

Reddit cracked the Code.

COW is not what it seems.

it was just a suggestion, dude.

I'm pretty sure you could get more info with that device.

Yeah I believe this too.

Look at this: and tell me that door isn't painted on.

As other anons have posted the glass is probably real, so: Elevator / Lift to inside of island?

If anyone can find Gravity measurements from the geographical area, we can see in the gravity anomalies if the Island is hollow

GOOD JOB
Bring:
Bullet Proof Vest
Gun
Drone
A friend
A Camera

go there and breach that temple or recon the huts

Nvm the temple and non-participatory pictures of the island

>Yes goys, I provided these photos of my REAL statues just for you! No need to come by the island any more

ok, show us this thread then

also the cow looks like a joke

Yep, you're probably the first person to ever take pictures of that island

look like a joke as in..?

Faggots who don't deliver are exactly as they seem

I think some guy on Reddit was there like 2 months ago, posted a bit better pictures than these iirc

NOTE: Look above the sliding glass door. There is a rolled up shade that matches the building exterior that slides down to conceal the door.

I swear the more I look at this place the more I think CIA/NSA black site rather than pedo island.

shut up you cunt
today OP was cool

d3cea960-a5b8-476b-a761-0dc7f7c66a2d

Is this an Archive?

I also noticed that the little black things on the side of the temple also appear elsewhere (), which makes me think they are lights.

this would support the elevator theory. i.e. the walls are in fact permanent and the glass on at least one portion is real

Keep em' coming.

Plus he was famous on Sup Forums AND reddit for a week or so

A plastic cow you can buy online.

He moves it around his island to weird out the normies sailing by or show to his many guest, and then laugh with them about freaking out the locals

dude give us a fucking link of this ledditor or stop citing him and then claiming OP is plagiarizing

Great job op

I'm tagging it for future reference, I did it last thread too. It's just a searchable string so I don't have to use vague terms and hope I get what I'm looking for.

don't feed the trolls

Hi CIA/NSA/BigGov/Podesta

good eye man.

it doesn't help to determine what or why, but they are most definitely hiding something in there. it is not a regular temple. they can't even argue it's purely aesthetics either, because that shitty looking pole to cover an unnecessary window is most certainly not aesthetic.

Kek confirms. That paint job is nothing but a fucking ruse.

Look at this.
>Support bar the window clearly coming out of what is supposed to be a recessed wall.
>"Shadowed" bit of the recess looks totally wrong for the perspective
>Everything looks flat on both walls

this is the smoking gun. The building's walls and doors are total bullshit.

>black stacks
pelican dry boxes?

Aerial video of the temple showing another door on the other side.

The statues resemble sulphur crested cockatoos. But if we want to call them phoenixes, that is fine too.

Smoking gun to what though? What does it prove if they are indeed just painted on?

can you imgur this or something?

>iaintrightclickinghittingcopyandthenpastingintotheurlbarandhittingenter,nigga.jar

Whats in the Box Sup Forums?

If the door's just painted on, then where's the real door? The actual thing looks fake. We have pictures of a clear window with a screen, but that's it.

Dude it's from an aerial imagining company website. Just google their name and website first if you're a paranoid faggot.

that water painting is slid open

I was raised Jewish, and that doesnt look like anything Jewish. Looks like some pagan sacrifice shit.

interesting find OP, did you happen to see these floor patterns? pic related was posted in a pizzagate thread focused on the Clinton/Epstein connection.

>If the door's just painted on, then where's the real door?

Main door is NOT the sliding glass door we see in this thread. There is a large white double door on the next side.

Aerial video:

Yeah I noticed those black things too but forgot to mention. Thanks for doing that.

As for the black boxes around that building, they look like large speakers to me. For events I guess. What do you guys think? Still wondering about the light carts as well. Pic related

Cry more Moloch jesus youre fucking pathetic. waste of trips.

What are gps coordinates again?

Gonna try and lookup Geoid gravity data of the island, to see if it looks hollow