Friendly reminder that flyover states vote against their best economic interests

Friendly reminder that flyover states vote against their best economic interests

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_airports_by_passenger_traffic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(no)

>lefties can't afford to update their maps

I guess monie4demprograms only goes towards the disgusting swarthy people.

Although the term is most commonly associated with states located in the geographic center of the country, the states with the most planes flying over without taking off or landing are located on the East Coast, with number one being Virginia , then North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.[4]

Glad I'm on the coast here in Nevada... 300 miles away

>then North Carolina

Of course planes fly over North Carolina.Flying is kind of our thing.

what exactly is the economic interest they are voting against?

explain how allowing unskilled migrants into the country and allowing large corporations to ship jobs overseas is in the best economic interest of blue collar amerca

less welfare.
less government mandated hiring practices.
less restriction on business.

"WITHOUT CALIFORNIA AND NY TRUMP WOULD HAVE WON THE POPULAR VOTE" Yeah, just wait until your welfare checks stop coming because they pay for them through taxes. Stupid fucking midwesterners and southerners

some things aren't about economic interests you fucking kike...
It also looks like you've got a few other states to change red.

welfare states know what my economic interests are.

Friendly reminder, overcrowded cities are still retarded.

What's funny is that the twenty or so counties that make the other half of the US population have a higher economic output than the rest of the country and they want to share their wealth with the rest of the country.

The redneck will survive is nothing more than a meme spewed by people with no economic power.

Just let the dumbfucks in the midwest become their own country. It saves money. No more farm subsidies, welfare, etc.

>Iowa

>hurr durr let's just balkanize that's the solution
what a dumbass you are

agreed! remove farm subsidies and watch california pay $12 for a ear of corn

Lets see how you fuel your cars and feed your kids.
You can't feed em money kike.

You have to go back nigger

Bull fucking shit. If they want to survive as a country they would have to sell it at a price that we want.

lol.. that isn't how it works anywhere

So true.

Who the fuck else are they going to sell it to? Canada? A country with a lower population than one state? IF they weren't selling it they wouldn't have an economy.

Then they just wouldn't sell you them. Plenty of countries in the world you know.

They have the highest populations in poverty and they vote against the benefits that exist to help poor people get in better shape.

They have the highest number of seniors and disabled yet they vote for people who want to get rid of Medicare or Medicaid and disability pensions.

Highest numbers of poor kids in school, these school districts are paid by the USDA to feed those kids, they vote for people who want to kill such benefits.

They have high numbers of vets with mental issues or homeless yet they're against any kind of solution to the homeless problem, these vets are also the same people doing drugs they're so against.

Just to name a few

Maybe if that dumb cunt spent less on food

sage for a shit thread

the coasts need to be nuked

Not with the US threatening them. Some dumb fuck little country isn't going to stand up against the US. Who is going to have the power in that situation.

Lefties don't even know what those states do and how they are doing. How could such a person do anything for me?

>he doesn't know there's a global economy

Did Florida go blue?

Someone got triggered.

How do you think food is grown in this country? The entire process from soil to table is subsidized the the US federal government.

Corporate welfare at its core. Literally no risk in farming today in the USA.

Same goes for oil.

>less welfare
welfare doesn't help the working class. it helps the non-working class.
>less government mandated hiring practices
extremely vague.
>less restrictions on business
if you ever actually had a job you would realize how costly and meaningless a lot of regulations really are. for example at my work we have to send in all our radon testing machines to the EPA to be inspected every year. It used to cost us $20 per machine 10 years ago. Now it costs almost $180 per machine because they have been raising the costs every year without any justification and there is nothing i can do about it. its little things like this that artificially raise operating costs and its all because of useless regulation without oversight.

Jesus Christ thank you

So many dumb FUCKING working class whites vote against their interests because they think they belong apart of the GOP country club when really they just get caught up in the race baiting politics . Working clas whites don't realize they share the same socioeconomic problems as the miniorities they despise

Niggers

Wow, it's almost as though they have higher ideals to aspire for than muh benefits.
Oh, but they're (((uneducated))) so they couldn't possibly conceive of such things.

Hawaii brah

Yeah they are uneducated. You watch a republican get sick and all of the sudden they become a leftie nigger saying hubs me that healthcare

Lol

>my community is pozzed as fuck, but at least living conditions for the plebs is slightly higher!

Leftard logic.

No its a psych op to lead retarded people to not realize how badly the left lost by showing more states as blue than there actual are.

Why? Are there a lot of Brazilians there or something?

>pozzed
nigger speak english

They believe their ignornance should be validated

Also not an argument

congrats, you just figured out why the feds subsidize farming and oil, thus making all states that actually produce something of value non-contributors. If it weren't for the subsidy, you would be the leeches as we could charge whatever the market would bear.
Being part of an oil family in Texas, if I could charge a premium for exporting to states I loathe, I would.

Dallas also has one of the 10th busiest airport in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_airports_by_passenger_traffic

>Florida
>Blue
Not this year!

Donald Dump is a joke

pozzed = "culturally enriched" and degenerate

>street-shitter mad his Visa is getting denied

Are you retarded? They're getting paid more for their products than they are worth in the open market. If it weren't for the subsidy production would decline and the agricultural system in this country would actually diversify. The same would happen for oil it would make it cheaper for other countries to refine. It's a global economy.

>being this nu/pol/
>>>/reddit/

>Literally no risk in farming today in the USA.

This is false.

Leftists don't realize the le subsidy meme only applies to huge farming corps, not medium-to-small family businesses, where it's less prevalent and crop insurance doesn't cover as much. Then again, it's impossible for you niggers to conceive of somebody doing something without the government's help, so I'm not surprised.

They want to be left alone, and they want to live their lives as they see fit, helping each other voluntarily, rather than welfare.

Unlike the "best coasts," they value their children enough to raise them right, taking great interest in them, rather than dumping them off at whichever school is best (or just leaving them to do whatever they please).

As someone who was born and raised in Boston, I can tell you that the culture of "Dumbfuckistan," is actually much better than the culture of the "best coasts."

In Dumbfuckistan, people care about each other without needing the government to intervene. In "Best Coasts," one stroke of bad luck will require you to either rely on the government or starve, because not even friends truly care about each other, at least not enough to actually help each other out in any meaningful way.

I also find it funny that you think the economic output of what the coasts offer (wants) is actually worth more than the economic output of what "Dumbfuckistans" offer. It's not. If said states were to withdraw from the union and form their own country, they would continue getting the vast majority of what the coasts offer at or near-free.

"Best Coast" on the other hand, would only be able to rely on California for its food source, and they are extremely prone to droughts. You could theoretically include Iowa. Then you consider where the majority of the military hails from, and you find the "Best Coasts" extraordinarily weak from a manpower perspective.

And the democrats want to destroy housing values by allowing riots crime and forced intergration. As well as ruining public school by letting blacks run wild.

> MUH ancedote : the post

Funny , I don't see facts in this post

Literally everyone knows that you're just wanting to parse a simple reply saying it doesn't no apply because it's so complex, had I given you a complex answer you'd argue it didn't apply because it's simpler than that you're just wanting to be a pol nigger.

Everyone knows the subsidies apply to four crops which are of industrial and large comercial applications. Cotton, soy, corn, wheat. Commodities which are the largest agricultural exports of this country, and their risk has been completely outsourced to tax payers and you're sitting here defending it like a nigger.

Almost as if those voters care about something more then they care about money.

Like values. And freedom. And the health of the country. :^)

>
Well, we are better than them. They are ignorant fucking rednecks who think they're better than minorities, while being all of the stereotypes they make about minorities. They don't vote in favor of their well being, and never will unless they become educated. Not to mention "MUH BIBLE" which keeps them in the fucking dark ages.

As someone who lives in Appalachia flyover. Go fuck yourself, you're living in a fucking fantasy that only exists in your head

I didn't see any in yours, either, unless I missed you making the argument that benefits, Medicare/Medicaid, the USDA are GOOD.

I also notice how you didn't actually point out how the Best Coasts were helping said vets, unless you're going to talk about the VA, at which point, I would laugh at you.

>First in flight.

The chick in that pic's got some nice tits

Fixed that for you dipshit

And what fantasy is that? That your smug liberal beliefs are anything other than 100% correct?

Fixed it some more moron.

wew lad. do you realize you're projecting? no? brb gotta collect sides

You sound like a retarded fascist, but then again thats just the average liberal mentailty

>Lets just force people to cater to my needs!

Do you even understand how subsidy works?
Without the subsidy gas would be triple the price.
Without subsidy food would be at least triple the price.

Who do you think has the infrastructure to make up a shortfall in either of these commodities?

The US is one of the largest food exporters in the world.
Without the domestic oil market the shortfall would be insanely difficult to keep prices low, oh and good luck grovelling to OPEC.

You have an understanding of economics of a literal infant. Go back to preschool and read wealth of nations.

And before you fucking say "hur dur but all the people live in the small counties", I bet you that a majority of the people who actually PRODUCE and MAKE SHIT HAPPEN voted Republican in most of those urban areas.

>MUH hollow materialism is the only thing that matters!
>No, I'm not like those evil capitalists, what are you talking about?

The country that can feed its troops.

Way to go worldwide fascist, though.

Oh like we don't do that now? Jesus fucking christ.

youre right.

lots of toyota factories around there.

>trump is scary and hitler
>trump will gut abortion, aca, start wars, he did piss hooker things in russia because of the jeb report

>doesn't work
>. . . . . . . . .

>you know, you got PLAYED by trump, he's really everything we wanted

ah, concern trolling, and kikes thinking mankind has a 5-minute memory in the age of the internet. i laugh at you kikes falling over yourselves.

Ok, so let me get this argument right. The food producing states, which are overwhelmingly red and make up the vast majority people who join the armed forces, are theoretically going to sell to you at the price they want to sell at, and if you don't buy it, then they will sell their goods elsewhere, and your solution is to used the armed forces (which, again, are made up overwhelmingly of red states), are going to bull BOTH the red states AND the rest of the world.

That's some imagination you've got there.

They're all fucking dumb. No ifs ands or buts about it. America is going forward, with or without them. SO, they either need to get on board or stop dragging the rest behind. And it is the rest because the majority lives in the cities, so why should they be held back by inbred corn farming hicks?

>all those high-IQ geniuses on the Mexican border and Mississippi River

>Nevada
>Fucking CO and NM
>Vermont
>Anything west of PA

>coastal

You've triggered my autism.

Wrong. I'm not talking about the military, I'm talking about threatening countries that want to buy their stupid fucking corn. Large nations wont buy either. Look at Taiwan for an example. Russia and the US dont trade with them because of a relationship with China

voting for your own economic interests is selfish.

>They either need to get on board or stop dragging the rest behind.

That's pretty much the same thing, isn't it? How about you just leave us behind, and go about your business relying on only the blue counties here:Then we wouldn't have to get on board or stop dragging you. You just go do what you want, and leave everyone else alone. Oh, and enjoy importing your food.

You need to stop thinking that the government can solve everyones problems.

>moving forward

You cucks like getting shat-on by SJWs, and I bet you actually shilled for Hillary.

You give yourselves retarded high taxes, labyrinthine no-fun bureaucracy, California gave itself a drought over a fucking minnow, and you keep importing violent 3rd-world niggers to increases the crime rate and erode the culture. What makes you think leftist shit is always correct?

Figures that a worshipper of Fascist Delano Roosevelt would share his views

VIBRANCY

The fuck did the bus driver do to deserve that?

Of course an Indian would use the word dump

Tell that to the rich corporate eitists who vote republican so they can get massive tax breaks at the cost of the middle and working class

>not redistributing money is taking money away from people

Shit meme.

I thought most of them were voting democrat this election. I mean, she had a SHIT TON of financial support, and it had to come from somewhere. Lord knows she didn't get funding the way Bernie did, and she didn't have an empire like Trump did to fall back on (unless she did, at which point, not only was the entire DNC corrupt, so was Hillary.

Literally all the top banks supported Hillary.

She also had CNN, MSNBC, Viacom, and most of the media shilling for her.

It's honestly a miracle that she lost.

republicans make lots of money investing in those companies and allowing tax loopholes to exist not to mention doing nothing to prevent those jobs from being shipped overseas.

Yet, Obama, Hillary, Reid, Pelosi, and all the other top Dems supported TPP, which is literally outsourcing jobs and giving foreign corps more legal power over US citizens.

Democrats also support mass immigration of spics, and other niggers which decreases the value of labor for the native worker pool.

You have kind of a love-hate relationship with white workers, in that you like appealing to them during elections only. Then when it's over, you remember that you're an upper-class Starbucks Marxist and call them subhuman rednecks for not supporting your pozzed social agenda.

Middle class needs less taxes and more tax breaks to ascend to upper class and not get fucked by their little mom and pop shop suddenly getting whacked by the hammer of tax and regulations due to growing too much.

Entry into the "elites" is gatekept and only having a sudden surge and explosion of wealth via getting lucky can circumvent it. They mostly fight the rest of the population outside the realm of the market to prevent having to actually do real competition.

Competition drives capitalism, innovation, technology and a person's perception of self-worth. You can't legislate the elites away, you can't kill them. You have to block them from making legislation via proxy and then fight them toe-to-toe in an actual business war.

Raise taxes on the rich? They go somewhere else. Increase social spending for things like healthcare and college? Well the money has to come from somewhere, and guaranteeing payment for a service jacks the price up, so now people cannot afford such things through simply saving reliably and have to depend on the wealth redistribution.... which mostly comes from the middle and poor as you can't tax the rich enough without making them simply leave.

It's not the place or power of government to stop the rich from getting fat off selling iphones to the rest of the world. Dumbass.