Sup Forums is now 100% shitposting. And you faggots are to blame

Sup Forums is now 100% shitposting. And you faggots are to blame.

>*sips cum* Well?
>X BTFO
>EXPLAIN THIS
>APOLOGIZE
>LOL DRUMPFKINS
>Is X Redpilled?
>Sup Forums approved X
>cuckposting
>thinly veiled cuckposting
>LOL LE MASTERRRACE
>X /General/
> How do we solve the X problem?
>LE NATZEE FASH
>X are the Niggers of Y
>ROLLAN
>Why is X so shit?
>OMG HABBEDIG
>LE GOMMUNISTBOSTING :*D
>Is X Degeneracy?

This board has become Sup Forums. And it's YOUR fault. You perpetuate the shitposts by acknowledging them and repeatedly posting in them instead of just hiding them.

You can blame 'shills' and 'invaders' all you want. YOU perpetuate this shit.

Ask the Strayans and Leafs. Shitposters thrive on (You)s. They keep doing what they're doing because it works.

Stop giving them fucking attention. If you want to participate in the same 8 shitposts all day every day, go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

check them

>Shitposters thrive on (You)s.

quit cucking and hand over the (You)s faggot

CHECKED

>LE NATZEE FASH
but they're the best threads

FUCK DRUMPF

Really got those synapsis snappin'

Yeah but we're all redpilled XD

Its not invaders or shills, its a massive influx of r/donald reddit faggots

Isn't shitposting a consequence of nothing new to talk about? Isn't Sup Forums just another form of bread and circus?

Yeah ex dee

Agreed.

Oldfags have fled to 8pol, half-pol has always been this shit after m00t got cucked.

What is the purpose of this reply

>07

Literally what did he mean by this?

AND FUCK WHITE PPL

TURN ON CNN ITS HAPPENING DEGENERATES BTFO APOLOGIZE WHILE I EXPLAIN TO YOU DRUMPFKINS WHY NIGGERS ARE MASTERRACE
ALSO CHECK EM

>*sips cum*

same

>claiming a Sup Forums board is bad now and it used to be better
do you know anything?

NOW CHECK THESE DIGITS

NO CHECK THESE

Agreed, fucking hate coming here and only seeing stupid threads with 150+ responses.

Then why not make your thread that isn't stupid?

He's right, we do

RARE
A
R
E

I think a new meme would be helpful. 'Source or gtfo' or something.

I've been thinking lately that the character Milhouse from the hit animated TV sitcom The Simpsons would make a great meme. I'm pretty sure it's never been tried before.

There once was a fisherman who fished on a lake,
On the boards of the jetty he prepared his old bait.
He cast off his line, a thread spun anew,
For catching a fish, is what he would do.
The man waited patiently, finger on line,
He must not act hastily, he must give it some time.
The thread gave a bump, it made the man jump,
And So he pulled up the line, to see what he might find.
The man was so pleased, he was so indeed,
For as he had wished, he had caught a big fish.
Yet to the mans horror, and much to his bother,
The fish did now talk, and gave up its thoughts.
“Oh dear fisherman, by you I’ve been caught,
And in doing so you’ve left me distraught.
But despite all your lengthy effort and thought,
Catching me shall yield you naught.”
The fisherman, still shocked and surprised,
Looked at the fish, and here he replied.
“A fish like you, I would think that you might,
Be above all of this, to come here and bite.”
The fish looked back, into the fisherman’s eyes,
For here was a man, that it truly despised
“To bait and to bite is our nature in whole,
To do otherwise is denying the soul.”

If only the mods did their job

mods only delete pizzagate and right wing safety squad threads.

>now
It's been like this since december 2014, faggot.
8pol was a comfy refuge for a while but soon was compromised aswell by gay antifa mods. I don't know why the fuck I still come back here every now and then.

>tfw the comfy days of doom paul habbening threads and dystopian greentext pasta will never return

Agreed. Newcucks love to repeat their favorite memes

Actually no it hasn't. It started getting this way around December of last year with CTR and intensified from there.

And now that the election's over and newfags figured out just how easy it is to get Sup Forums to troll itself repeatedly with shitposts, that's all it is day in and day out.

This forum actually used to be a better source for actual fucking news than any MSM outlet.

Now this board may as well be merged with Sup Forums. It's a complete shitfest.

I've been posting here since early 2016 (oldfag here lol) and this board has always been shit. Just a bunch of faggots trying to be funny.

Severely Underrated

Its been like this before since 2011 and most likely before. It was "redpill me on water Sup Forums" redpill me on taco bell Sup Forums

Now the number one thing is "admit it Sup Forums he has a point" or. "Wow really activates my almonds" "damn Sup Forums BTFO

Its pretty annoying

>implying it hasn't been like this for years.

Just what's it feel like to be so new and fresh?

The symptoms you mentioned were already present here (and very strong) ever since moot cucked the board out when he compromised with SJW's after gamergate, tried to make Sup Forums normie-friendly and then this board was flooded with reddit. CTR was a massive shitstorm yeah (and it still is) but it was already shit long before that. Only in major events like Brexit and the general elections you would see real Sup Forumsacks noticeably outnumbering newfags and shills.

>he thinks i have never not 100% shitposted

Hey fag it really activates my almonds that you are so against extracurricular participation

Fag

It was always shitposting. It was shitposting before they deleted it the first time.

>oldfag
>2016

too bad 8pol is an evenshittier board then this.
atleast here you don't get banned for disagreeing with the faggot mods.
i got banned for mentioning Donalds jewish ties

I'm one of the few guys on Sup Forums who doesn't type like a twitter nigger, even when I'm shitposting. Be thankful.

OP just needs to take the Bogpill, then he will understand the good fight we're fighting instead of just calling it shitposting.

>The Shitpost that ruined Sup Forums.

Just because LE HORRIBLE PLASTIC SURGERY EUROPEANFACE is so bad and forgettable that I didn't mention Bogdanoffposting doesn't make it any less of a shitpost, faggot.

4chans moderation as a whole has turned to absolute dogshit these last few years. on most boards.

Chans are cucked, time to go back to Usenet.

The mods here are CIA or some shit, spirit cookers no doubt, lurk but don't post, and steal links for Usenet.

What ever happened with this?