Do you respect Donald Trump? Despite him being the next President...

Do you respect Donald Trump? Despite him being the next President, I can't get over the impression of him being a reality TV and WWF clown. It's hard for me to take him seriously, especially with all his outlandish tweets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJimLZRC9N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I respected him from his old interviews and attitudes but these days he' s a little wild

I do. I think it is all for show.

At the end of the day, if you just go by results, it is impossible to deny that the man knows how to make money and appeal to an audience. He draws a crowd, good and bad, and has garnered incredible amounts of attention during this last election cycle while spending LESS than the competition, even though he could easily afford to spend way more.

His level of advanced strategy and follow through are impeccable Hopefully he survives the next 8 years because I think he could bring something total different to this country. Is it good? maybe. Is it bad? maybe. At least it is different.

I'm getting sick of fastballs. Time to throw a curve once in a while.

Damn she's gorgeous!

Kinda lost a bit of respect today to be honest

He's a fucking clown. I get voting him to oust Hillary but anyone that thinks he's going to do a good job is completely fucking retarded and delusional

>It's hard for me to take him seriously

And his opponents feel exactly the same way, right before he comes out winning and they're left thinking, "What the fuck just happened?"

The "lucky, bombastic idiot" explanation for his meteoric rise is only going to get you so far. You should start weaning yourself off it as soon as possible.

I like it when people forget that the president for America is in most part just a figurehead with last say in everything.
And people call Americans uneducated.

If you think people are clowns because they participate in low culture then you're going to keep underestimating Trump and the next 8 years are going to be very hard on you.

I don't mind his politics but his style just screams incompetent to me.
Hopefully I'm wrong, but I know rich people like him and they tend to leave a wave of destruction in their path.

I would lick Katheryn Winnick's shit off of a sidewalk.

Oh ok I guess it was congress that spearheaded the war on terror and the senate

You know people as rich and successful as Trump? Why didnt you just say you know Trump?

You realise he has to pander to as many people as possible now? (read: occasionally do things liberals like). I doubt he gives two shits about MLK personally, but politically, he has to

>Do you respect Donald Trump?
Immensely. I think he really will make America great again.

She played the main wife in Vikings, her name was Lagertha Lothbrok (hotter in the tv show)
Real name is Kathryn Winnick, age 39 from Ontario

Trump has an IQ of 152. Stay mad and eat a bag of kang jerky.

Not as rich obviously but multi millionaires.
I play golf.
Some of them are incredibly spoiled and always overestimate their abilities. .
I get the same vibe from Trump.

And i would lick your shit afterwards.

just kys op

Worth it.

Lothbrok wasn't a surname retard.

Who is this semen demon?????

My tears will run dry and then what ?

Katheryn Winnick, shes ukrainian.

Watch Vikings. It's easily top 5 shows ever created. Still running too.

and yet you took presidindu seriously?

>Do you respect Donald Trump?

Nope.He's a fucking moron.

Yes. In his interviews, even when he says says stuff I disagree with, it's clear he is knowledgeable about has given a lot of thought to the issues. I am not sure Donald Trump really does much thinking at all. He seems like the kind of guy that goes purely off instinct and impulse. I guess it's kind of worked out for him so far, but I am not sure that will continue in his new role.

He's such a fool, and have you seen footage of his rallies? It's like they're at a football game, it's like he's the pastor and they're at some hardcore orthodox christian church, it's ridiculous. but at least he's rich enough to pay to have people around him who know what they're doing, so I'm not too worried about the economic future of our country. I am a little embarrassed though, I know I know, the rest of the world isn't shit compared to us, but goddamn, I still don't like looking bad in front of them, and don't you think for one second, that trump will not make us look bad, oh he will make so many social faux pas, he will say so much embarrassing things. Oh well. On with the race war.

>he's given a lot of thought to the issues

youtube.com/watch?v=gJimLZRC9N8

They use it as one on the show for some stupid reason. They make a lot of stupid choices on that show though desu.