Ever Since The Election Ended This Board Has Been Absolute Shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt22XnfPjz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hippo for prez

Why are you posting gifs of your mom?

It was such a huge victory people are recovering. Meme magic takes a lot out of you. It needs time to recharge.

That's because you are a nigger loving CTR faggot

What else is new? Hopefully this place dies down after Trump is inaugurated. It's not just Sup Forums, it's other boards dealiing with an influx of newfags. I'm blaming reddit

>Be me, OP, massive, blazing faggot
>Trump is literally my life
>Hear of Sup Forums on normiebook
>Migrate to Sup Forums with the rest of the Trumpshits from Reddit and normiebook
>I love this place! All they do is talk about Trump!
>Come 8th November
>People stop talking about Trump as much. Now they talk about other things like Jews and Niggers and Women
>Wtf is this, I never signed on for that? I'm not a nazi or anything like that! Why aren't they talking about Trump!
>Instead of 500 Trump threads a day there are now only 50.
>This makes me sad, people aren't talking about my favourite person as much anymore.

Our collective worship memed a man into the highest office. Give us some time to recover, he isn't even inagurated yet.

well /pol was right and rEEEEEdit got fucked hard, first Bernie then Hillary. their butts are still a little soar from the ass pounding they received..

No I´ve seen plenty of good discussions. You need to realize that shitposting and memeing have little value without an intellectual and mystical basis of power.

Also as stated 100´s of times before. Kek & Sup Forums are recharging after 2016 timeline shift. Saving up energy for inauguration as well. Fuck your concern-trolling low effort OP, sage.

too much reddit and they won't fuck off

t. Fag whos only been on Sup Forums for the last few months

This desu, and I voted for the guy.

You're all faggots

check out this newfag

i get good references for a lot of books on pol. i'm currently learning about freud, nietzsche, and de tocqueville.

Fpbp

Least I don't get called a CTR shill anymore when I don't agree with the echo chamber.

I liked when it was all about Best Korea. Now THAT is red pilled. Fuck Trump. Although, to be honest, I think this will be the greatest, and possibly the last Presidency in the history of the USA. The thing that Trump gets is that there are no rules for the President of the USA. Others (like Lincoln, Wilson, FDR) have sort of stepped around that, but Trump is the first one to say FUCK YOU to everyone who isn't him.

I have the popcorn ready.

>election ended
2016 was a fucking shitshow. So was 2008.

Remove flags and have Sup Forums posting timers.
Board will improve overnight

M E G A R A R E
E
G
A
R
A
R
E

Do any archery recently???

it just means we struck a chord

BRAAAAAP BRLRAAELAPLPELEEPEHHHHPHFFFF
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP*
Oh dear...did you smell that? W-would you like to come closer?
*PFFFTFFFFFFBRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*
Oh my goodness! That surprised me! Hmm? You wanna get a little closer?, oh alright.
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHH*
Oh my I...I think I made a mess, would you care...care to...to lick it up?
*PPPTTHHHHH*
How's it taste? I had had some taco bell today
Mmmm that's nice lick it all up
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPpth*
I know you got a whiff of that heheh, I'm all tapped out! Oh! What a mouth full you have! Care to share with me?
Mmmm yummy~~~

Pretty much this, can't wait for him to be inaugurated for the quality shit posting to start up again.

Just keep posting good copy pasta from enclopedia dramatica. That will generate good wisdom.

Post-election is better than before.
Bogdanoff > Drumpf

Right wing safety squads were possible one of the greatest memes of all time.

Then everything went to shit. It's like this board is exhausted after the election. Like the whole thing was so stressful everybody is taking a break from making dank memes

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt22XnfPjz0
truly a majestic creature
also a deadly sob

Fortunately enough, The Second Great Meme War is starting. AntiFa are trying to (((shut down))) Trumps inaguration using terrorist memes shown on Project Veritas.

Get in here faggots

>newfag detected
If you had been browsing Sup Forums for more than 2 months you would know that it is mostly shit normally.

i was on Sup Forums for many hours a day when trump announced his candidacy all the way to when we won. i didnt come back for 2 weeks, that election was pure ecstasy and i knew it was all over. but there will always be a happening, and ill be damned if i resort to getting my news from (((msm))). plus i want to stay close to kek, wielding meme magic among my fellow kek disciples i feel gives me the most control of not only my life but the world around me.

It wasn't this bad in 2015

I've been here since plane hit 2nd tower.

At least before there was more variation in kinds of shit on this board. So many things happen in this world every day, yet so many newfgs think that this opportunistic populist fat clown is worth mentioning on every step.

Sup Forums wasn't here in 2001

spotted the newfag. Keep telling that to yourself, kiddo.

This entire site is basically shit now. I find myself coming here less and less. It's the same exact shit every day.

We need a Great Beautiful Firewall and have Australia and Canada pay for it.

>be on the CNN all the damn time
>be on the Rush Limbaugh show
>be on the jew savage show two days inna row
>troll the CIA
>troll the McCain
>expose Rick Wilson as a retarded person
>expose John McCain as a traitor
>expose CTR as completely useless
>be onna Megan McCain show
>have Megan McCain cry about 4chinz on the Fox-n-Friends
>piss off every Democrat voter in the country
Obviously, we're being raided by l'eddit

What's the matter user. Don't you want to discuss what the latest C rank celebrity has posted on twitter?

It's getting better, I know I needed a break from politics once it was over. I had Sup Forums open all day, every day along with RCP and other political tabs for about 2 years.

I'm guessing a lot of the regulars bailed after Trump won and the guests from other boards and sites hung around.

That and fuck all has happened in the past 2 months, or if it has it's really obvious that it was going to.

OP is right the board has been shittier

It was super good before the election. Redpills being dropped left and right. Interesting threads were a dime a dozen. The election came along and we fought hard. The_donald and reddit brought a huge influx of newfags. All the oldfags and their wisdom got sick and left. Now this board is empty and next to zero knowledge is being exchanged. Threads are tame and dull.

Most of the oldfags moved onto boards like 8ch or tor chan

this, normies get out reeee

there are no book threads currently, why are you here posting in this thread then?

>ever since the election began this board has been absolute shit
fixed that for you