Search for Malaysia Flight 370 called off

Redpill me on Malaysia Air 370, Sup Forums. When the US Navy has a microphone network that can detect a submarine leaving Russia from the other side of the ocean, how do they not hear an airplane crashing into the water?

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/key-numbers-mystery-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-44821630

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOSUS
intellihub.com/freelance-journalist-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/
jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/why-is-a-twin-of-the-missing-mh370-in-a-hanger-in-israel-by-chris-bollyn/
starshipearththebigpicture.com/2014/03/23/rothschild-inherits-a-semiconductor-patent-for-freescale-semiconductors/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2jnX5lZlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Scorpion_(SSN-589)#Search:_1968
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one knows?

Because U.S couldn't care less about some jungle chinks

Went in the black hole according to Don Lemon.

whats gonna fuck you up a little is this shit right here:

with all the satellites supposedly in orbit and all the shit they can do with them, why havent they found it?
we can see the fucking titanic on "satallite".

What hole?

So what happened?

Not only do we not know where it hit the water but the ocean is deep enough that currents could have spread debris half way around the world before hitting the bottom, which is once again really really fucking deep. I bet we could find it after a few trillion dollars of funding comes in for the effort

It's actually Najib's cover-up of his latest scandal. He made a deal with the secret someone to make sure the plane is not found.

It's a tactic they do all the time. Like when a Singaporean bank got closed up due to the 1MDB scandal, he brings up the Pretzel dog case to distract the populus. Because the people are bluepilled, sheeples and all around retards.

>50,000 tons of iron is easier to spot on the sea floor than a billion tiny bits of wreckage

nowai

because russian submarines dont come from malaysia

>Pretzel dog case
what is this?

>the secret someone
who is that?

It's a case of calling pretzel dogs haram because of the name "dog". Malaysian are so dumb that they fall for this shit scandal all the time.

the microphones have been used to detect things like sinking submarines in the middle of the ocean. They should be able to hear a plane crash anywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOSUS

Who knows... Rothschild, Soros, The Grand Jew, I dunno

they were shot down for flying near the ice wall

Then how do you know there's anyone?

Why does it happen? And why does it happen right during another Najib's scandal. Just like the time the claimant of Sultanate of Sulu starts attacking Sabah?

He has to pull a string to ensure Malaysian stays stupid

Maybe he just has political opponents who are using your stupidity to manipulate you into thinking there's a conspiracy when there is none.

I mean, Malaysians are muslims, which means they must be retarded barbarians.

It landed in Diego Garcia and then proceeded to head to Israel. It's in a hanger to be used in another (((terrorist attack))) - the people onboard the plane held patents to a semiconducter that now Lord Rothschilds has claimed due to the people "perishing" aboard 370

intellihub.com/freelance-journalist-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/

jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/why-is-a-twin-of-the-missing-mh370-in-a-hanger-in-israel-by-chris-bollyn/

starshipearththebigpicture.com/2014/03/23/rothschild-inherits-a-semiconductor-patent-for-freescale-semiconductors/

overdose on these redpills

that's a pretty solid point. i'd argue that we'd say so if america knew where it went down- meaning we don't because it didn't crash like a vertical missile. some of the recovered debris is pretty intact, indicating that it did a belly landing/crash in their suspected search zones west of aus. if we did know where it crashed, they would absolutely say where, without exposing the data (and capabilities) of those monitoring systems

anyway my guess is that it slipped in belly first and skidded into a rolling crash on the surface. implying it was controlled. all speculative but the parts that washed up would be a lot smaller if it actually plunged like a meteor

Bullshit. Water is opaque at 300m, let alone 4000.

maybe they don't have any mics where 370 crashed

also, the sound of a submarine is likely much more distinctive and recognizable than a plane crash. a submarine's movement involves engines running for days, vs a splashdown that lasts for a couple seconds.

t. former navy

This. It's waiting somewhere to be used in the mother of all falseflags. Screencap this post

There is also the fact that we know roughly where the Titanic went down. The location of where it was sinking was sent out in a distress call to all nearby vessels, that is how they found the survivors.

It's easier to listen to something when you know roughly where it's coming from. Submarines also make constant noise, a plane and then staying silent obviously doesn't. There is also the currents that could be moving the wreckage to different areas, it was probably shattered into many smaller pieces etc etc. We don't know where it went down, just speculation and educated guess work.

As mentioned in another thread. Roughly 70% of the Earth is covered in water, a plane is fucking tiny compared to that. It is pretty much a needle in a haystack.

I think the US knows exactly where it crashed, but we don't want to reveal our reconnescaince capabilities by informing any other involved countries about it. So we're just letting Australia burn its millions of plastic dollars looking for something we already know the location of.

> a plane crashing and then staying silent obviously doesn't.
Fixed my mistake.

>visible light is the only means of detection
Woo lad

Holy fuck. So check this shit out. I got a buddy works for rolls royce. That plane was phoning home for a while after it was lost. Last known location according to RR buddy?

Diego Garcia.

Yeah, I've heard the same scoop from buddies at battle group. I know people who work at lycoming and pratt & whitney and they were telling me the same thing from their friends at RR.

Convenient story to abandon the "search" - not like they were really searching to begin with.

All the (((CNN))) videos of the "search" were basically a loop of video of the same piece of ocean that the military was doing fly overs of.

>how do they not hear an airplane crashing into the water?
>the military revealing capabilities to help find a crash where everyone is dead

you can detect a sinking submarine because they can hear the sound of the submarine, so where the sound stops, you can infer the approximate location where the engines stopped

this is completely different from hearing an object splash into the water

>the people onboard the plane held patents to a semiconducter
>overdose on these redpills
the patent linked in the article is to a technique for increasing the efficiency of manufacturing chips, not a "semiconducter"

the article itself says "Although a Freescale patent does exist under number US8650327, none of the names listed actually appear on the passenger manifest released by the Malaysian authorities."

>All the (((CNN))) videos of the "search" were basically a loop of video of the same piece of ocean that the military was doing fly overs of.
You seem to know that CNN is shit, so I really hope you're not taking what they've shown as all that there is to it. Because that's really how your post comes across. There is plenty of footage of the search, from both air and at sea and from under the sea too.

You may have just typed your post out wrong and I'm really hoping that's the case.

Why don't they put a buoy on the black box or batteries that last longer than a month?

Are you Lord Jacob Rothschild himself? It's all been a farce. A mere training operation for all military involved in trying to locate a phantom downed aircraft.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2jnX5lZlE

Looks like it appears to have been disinfo. But the other statements I made stands.

Iirc they 'forgot' to replace the batteries in the locator beacon

Basically the whole thing left the airline industry red-facedly admitting that their hundred million dollar aircraft have less locating technology than the average smart phone

This so fucking much senpai. Never reveal the hand you're playing with, fuck the dead and their families. I guarantee Russia and China also know exactly where the wreckage is located, and are hiding their hands as well.

mh 370 never fucking crashed.

jesus fucking christ you losers claim to be redpilled . . . .

WE STOLE IT, THAT'S WHY WE NEVER FOUND IT!

are you all fucking 16 or what?

next up, ignorant losers claim we don't have jets capable of hacking control of other planes midflight.

guess what? GE telemetry data even recorded the damn thing landing on our classified base at Diego Garcia (full of planes, subs and nukes)

it already got used. it was part of the mh17 false flag bullshit.

thats why they found rotting corpses at the crash site in ukraine

>Although Craven received much credit for locating the wreckage of Scorpion, Gordon Hamilton, an acoustics expert who pioneered the use of hydroacoustics to pinpoint Polaris missile splashdown locations, was instrumental in defining a compact "search box" wherein the wreck was ultimately found.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Scorpion_(SSN-589)#Search:_1968

The SOSUS hydrophones that picked up Scorpion were located on the east coast of the US, but she went down in the middle of the Atlantic. They sound they detected was later determined to be that of the vessel imploding as it exceeded its crush depth. They triangulated its position from thousands of miles away based on a sound that lasted mere seconds.

?????????????????????????????????