Muslim migrant in Sweden arrested for rape, doesn't understand what the big deal is

youtube.com/watch?v=RYMrB9zkIUs

:3

Most likely will be let go for that excuse.

"He didn't know rape was frowned upon here. We need to be more tolerant"

reminder that white western woman wants this in there country

God damn this white male.

This problem requires Feminism

>believe women
>believe muzzies
You know some of these bitches are making shit up but these sahara coons are horny rapists.

They want this AND they want men in the ladies room.

Kinda makes you wonder if women's liberation is just a big ruse on themselves.

It is atleast not fake

Holy fuck.

Clearly he had no intent.

YOU ARE FREE TO GO.

>she said no
>she had many orgasms
>i came
>she got up and said she was calling the police
>i hit her
>i patted her on the cheek
>DONT INSULT ME YOU WERE WET

jesus christ good luck assimilating these desert people that are used to stone age civs.

Swedebros, your course is clear. If you cannot see these people deported, you must drive them into the sea.

yup...confirmed..sweden is doomed. perhaps the only silver lining will be that the white girls will be looking for a way out.

We can use social justice warriors to help fight against migrants, you know, how most of them are men that don't know that rape is wrong and they are not actual families fleeing from their broken home. Another thing, make sure to bring up that you can resettle 12 in Syria for every one in Europe, so you can help more lives by resetting them in the middle east.

the feminists were right all along, we DO need to teach not to rape

lmfao

>"We need to be more sensitive towards their culture. He did nothing wrong."
>sand nigger gets slap on the wrist and let go
>Sweden 2017

lol the bitch who called the cops will actually probably get thrown in jail for islamaphobia.

He'll probably get an official apology from the police.

When you don't feel oppressed enough so you use your imaginary oppression to make a real problem for yourself

third wave feminism in a single run-on sentence.

Here's an interesting phenomenon I've noticed, what is the demographic of the migrants ? young men, and what is the demographic of the most enthusiastic pro migrant native, young women, really makes you think.

I wonder, if the migrants were all young women instead, would the native women be quite so keen on them coming ?

Sweden belongs to the migrants. Get over it! This isn't treason btw.

It was a prank bro