How do we finally get White Women to respect and fear us rather than loathe and spite us?

How do we finally get White Women to respect and fear us rather than loathe and spite us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BARQ-HbgA0
youtube.com/watch?v=4j80cJ6d2qE
kb3ojg.wordpress.com/category/karl-ka3rcs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

artificial wombs

beat them into a pulp like the towelheads do.

We cant because cucks gave them the right to vote. For all this Jews and immigrants shit just remember our own kind stabbed us in the back.

Red hair & orange skin user

I don't know about you fags but I do just fine with white women.

Just ignore the lefty types. They only want your attention.

Without going to jail and having the best thing about this country stripped, muh freedom.
Freedom of association should be enforced. No more affirmative action. No more diversity quotas whatsoever, perhaps even forming some sort of black nation and native american nation or substrate communities that can trade with ours. I suggest we take the towns one by one. Wishing to only form a homogeneous city and excluding all others as a form of protest, those who see our prosperous civilizations will join us and aide in the return of our ancestral homelands.

By being respectable instead of an anime masturbator

Or we get all White working Americans to go on strike until the nightmare is finally over and we never have to witness mixed race couples again!!

>RESPECT AND FEAR ME, WHORES!

how about you take away their rights and grab them by the pussy

>does what the orange dude said
>the fucking thing actually works KEK

wow, thanks donaldo

ignore them

you're asking /pol, that's your first mistake

This

Don't worry about it. Just let them get gang raped by savages like in progressive Europe. It's a lost cause.

that's right. watch what women do, not what they say. they want guys who treat them like shit, no matter what they say otherwise. slap the bitch on the ass, tell her to make you a sammich, and jam your dick up her ass while she's bent over the sink. she's your property and you should enjoy your stuff!

Hahah, you slimeball.
Haven't had enough Aryan blood today?
I'd say not having Women try and destroy everything my people built is an A-OK goal, but if you want to be a cuck about it.....Go ahead.
I do foresee that being a possibilty in the future. But for now we need to mobilize. Japs don't even have to witness this destruction like we do.
It's time for a change, in our school system, in our jobs, in our LIVES!

preach it

Kill the betafags, kill the jews, remove kebab, build wall.

You got a lot of work to do.

>even after seeing how fucking stupid and untrustworthy they are you still want them

fucking pathetic

That's such bullshit. We don't need to beat women up at all. At the end of the day if they don't do what the man says, she gets divorced, and that's the worst thing you can do to them. Their fathers don't want them to come back home and a woman living alone is the most disgusting thing in this society that no man would ever touch. She becomes the butt of every joke and even women look down at them.

So the only reasonable solution is to listen to your man because he's the one who's going to protect you and uphold your honor. However certain situations call for a woman to get punished. If she acts like a child she gets treated like a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BARQ-HbgA0

Fuck man, you mujahideen have the right idea when it comes to women.

you don't marry them, you keep them as concubines.

>rather than loathe and spite us

Do you realize the very fact that they are doing the latter might prevent your ability to make them do the former?

Not to mention the whining is being contained on a board whose very existence (not to mention the dehumanizing way women are discussed here) turns any woman's panties into the Atacama desert....

>inb4 whiteknight

lol, label it however you want. I've said nothing wrong.

Ask me how I know you're a dried up fat white woman with more leg hair than I do.

what we need is a drop in replacement computer brain for women we can swap out when they reach breeding age.

Who cares dude. As long as they fuckin' keep it out of my face. Primitive species all over the world can have their territory, just as we need to have ours. We all ought to focus less on other cultures, specially when it comes to war and invasion, people who go into the army and fuck shit up are the reason why we all have to witness this multicultural nonsense.
They loathe us indirectly by allowing our nightmare to continue. Who wants to get out of bed and see black male+white female?
No one. Better dead than this.

You don't want women to fear you, you want women to be loyal and trustworthy, to stand by you no matter what. What you need is times of hardship. That is what truly brings men and women together. Look at Russia, they have the most pure, perfect, loyal, hardworking women, because they had to survive for generations of extreme hardship and suffering. Women had no choice but to depend on men for their strength and effort, men had no choice but to depend on women to take care of the household and raise the children to also be strong and healthy and honorable. This brought the sexes closer together. There was no time to waste on degeneracy or indulge in excessive self-gratification. Once all of a society's needs are met, it starts to gnaw on itself from within and the sexes drift apart.

If America is to survive, it must first fall. It has gotten too fat and bloated. Like the phoenix, it must burn itself to ash and be reborn from the fire.

Is this the woman who went out and asked people to touch her pussy?

We used to treat women like that till some white knight cucks stabbed us in the back.

Just imagine going to the ford plant for work and everyday coming home to a big house with a wife, 3 kids and 2 cars with supper always made. Then your women would put out every night and you wouldnt need to reciprocate.

Literally born in the worst time of history, feelsbadman

You can't. I'm Indian and my girlfriend is white. I've asked her in behalf of white friends in my mathematics program about why white women don't like going out with white men. Usually it's because they consider them pale, cultureless and inept. At this point, my friends snapped and assumed I was fabricating stories, as they told me all about the culture of the French, English and Germans in the 17th to 20th century. However, I reminded them those times have past and many of those countries have adopted idiotic racial policies of integration, I would understand such policies in Canada or the states but not in Europe, the homeland of Europeans. Either way, white women think anyone, including Africans, have a richer culture than whites and therefore are having children with Asians, Africans and South Americans on a huge scale.

>WAAAAAHH WOMEN WAAAAAHHHH

I'd accept this shit if I believed for one second that any of you faggots have any experience with women or even talk to women but you don't. You don't even leave the fucking house. Kissless. Never had a gf. Never been in a relationship. Never interact with them outside of your mum and/or sisters.

It's the middle of the night in America on a week-night and this is how you're spending it.

I'm not complaining, by the way. I'm quite content for you gimps to voluntarily remove yourself from the field - it clears the way for normal blokes like me. Chances are you'll still be posting this shit a year from now, no further on with your life. Fuck, you were probably posting something similar this time last year. Stop me if I'm getting warm.

Now post your tits and fuck off back to /r9k/, you jobless tubby NEET faggot.

How do the Japanese have the power to give me a reason to continue existing?

normal? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

>job
>own place
>gf
>social life

I'm commuting right now. You're posting in the middle of the night from your mum's house with none of the above.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Sharia Law
t: akhmed

why don't you just learn how to talk to them you fucking cuck

There is literally nothing more cucked than worrying about who people you don't know are fucking. It's practically internalized cuckholding (which is almost as ridiculous as internalized racism'/misogyny, as a concept)

We have to be redpilled. start slowly dropping redpills about Islam and rape and go forward from there. We love strong makes feel deep down and want to be controlled/cared for/dominated by them deep down. Allowing women to go crazy has been a mistake. Men will eventually have to re-assert their dominance to control the women who have been allowed to run amuck.

>multiculturalism is the only option
>DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE THINK OF ANOTHER WAY GOY!
>Literally anudda shoah
As I'd expect from nothing but an engorged drug lord. Opiates really fucked up other races and cultures. Now you "apologize" by doing the same to your own people who are in fact innocent.
You have no compassion for your fellow Whites who are struggling as a consequence of affirmative action, welfare, and a plethora of wicked souls. Have the courage to do the right thing.

>it happens to benefit me so it isn't a problem
Are you black

This, Islam is the greatest threat to European culture.

you're nosier than hillary. go find a hobby.

You fags are in the prime of your lives mentally and physically. It will never be easier for you to improve yourselves mentally and physically as it is right now.

And you're squandering it being fat shut-ins.

Pretty sad, lads. Sort that shit out.

>normal
define """normal""", because the entire world seems to be turned upside down, m8
KEK

>we wuz vikangz n shiet

We shouldnt have to chase and bend our backs to just get laid. For all of history besides the last 50 years or so that wasnt the case. Every man should have a bitch no matter how ugly.

Nah I'd rather take a step forwards than one that's backwards. I'm going to use what I've learned here to make an argument much like Jared Taylor, and change the World back to the way it needs to be! I'm going to enhance our society to its greatest capacity, it's time to get ourselves situated like Japan and have superior technology appearing daily.

Your granddads spent their doing backbreaking work for 14 hours per day so their families wouldn't have to. Or they fought in wars. That generation knew real suffering. You faggots have it made in comparison and you do fuck all with it. You like to pretend you all know how the world works and yet none of you seem capable of leveraging that knowledge into bettering your circumstances.

Like I said, sort that shit out, lads.

it's mathematically impossible to be normal because the area under a definite integral of length zero is zero. i'm surprised none of you cucks figured this out, but then math ability is a sex linked trait that correlates with testosterone levels XD

we throw them to the wolves.

stop protecting them from niggers/sandniggers, let them be redpilled by reality. sure there will be more BLACKED whores, but it'll purge out the rotten apples eventually

we probably are, but being aware that is something awfully terribly wrong with the world and some of them discuss it isn't that bad. Out of curisoity, what makes you think all the people on this place don't work out or try to improve in any way? This autistic place has helped me with my english and german (even though getting one to practice with is hard as fuck). Also, the thing of women becoming more bitchy and degenerate is true, there's no paranoia about that.

And as a result women got more and more shitty.
We've only gotten better. Look at fucking Elon Musk or Bill gates, there are tons of young White prodigies who shock the world through their effort and determination. That's why all I'm saying is that they should continue to exist in a stress free environment similar to Japan. Whites I'd assume are having an existential crisis and giving up, and those include the "popular kids" you seem to glorify, this is pulling our society down into the dumps. If you want training as a soldier you have to be the one who fucks up the middle east and in turn wrecks your own country and possibly image. This is a lose-lose scenario for all White men. And, we need to be given the opportunity all other races have!

Just genetically create cat-girls and deal with the (((women))) problem by not mingling with them

uhh.. i wouldn't use elon musk as an example, he got to where he is by bullshitting uncle sam out of billions of dollars because liberals don't take courses that involve maff.

Well, believe it or not, in a homogeneous White society, there will be an option not to live with Jews seeing as how Elon Musk isn't even White anymore.

I want her to volunteer at a refugee center.

>not creating superior cat boys. Are you some kind of faggot

indian dude thinks he is more atractiv then a white man LOL

stop dreaming randjeet

haha i just watched conspiracy on hbo today where they talked about getting rid of jews. "dead men don't hump" HAHA!

By not being a fat slob who takes a shower once a month.

The average Indian is uglier than the average white, I agree. I'm not the average Indian. My girlfriend is Bavarian and I'm not against European culture. But you have to admit white people are nothing like the used to be. In fact right now they're basically fucked.

>pale

youtube.com/watch?v=4j80cJ6d2qE

Funny how reality begins to destroy all your delusions.

like this guy? kb3ojg.wordpress.com/category/karl-ka3rcs/

Please tell me you're trolling.

>jared taylor
I hope you dont go ranting about muh white genes when looking for a mate.

>Caring about women's respect.
That's not how you get it.

>muh white genes
That's not what this is about. I respect all races and cultures and believe they all deserve to exist.

True, but...y-youre here with us, user!

You bastard! :""""(

You wont. At least for 90 years. Then maybe all the indocrinated generations we know today will die. Their "liberation" gave them the idea that it is morally right to despise men without realizing that we belong as a family.

>implying I'm fat or a shut in
I'm employed, social life, 6'1" 180 at 11% bf, and only improving. I still recognize problems because I don't get complacent, unlike you.

ask why women dont respect you on racist/fascist/sexist internet forum

they already do

white women are extremely fragile, and you have to delicately break their broken jewish mindsets so they understand. They aren't like men- they can't simply 'wake up' to something that's clearly wrong.

What you need to do is simply be strong. This has a very specific meaning. I don't mean be a chad or some shit, because that is just playing the game. You are trying to 'score' pussy without the responsibility that follows. That is the source of a lot of troubles concerning relationships.

Find a woman you want. One who is beautiful and fine. Then simply choose her. It's a weird word, but woo her with the clear intention of providing children and prosperity. Select her as the mother of your children. Then make sure to have a lot. Divorce happens when a woman is not having children. Don't fuck this up.

You would need to remove all forms of welfare. Companies would be required to 100%base wage increases/promotions on merit. Shout down any complaining they did as things were set to true equality.

In other words... not gonna happen

have a huge dick