>all this supposedly done by a severely mentally impaired shut-in
>people actually believe a word of this shit

Let's see how fast this 404's.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant
liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712
youtu.be/owf1xd7kXHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup. Our own government killed some of us to introduce gun control.

Tasmanians are the most powerful race

You get burned at the stake for even questioning it in Aus, its like our holocaust.

im sorry but who is this?

Maybe he was pretending to be retarded.

Australia's Lee Harvey Oswald

never understood why you wanted gun control in australia of all places. sparsely populated and filled to the brim with animals and abos that want to kill you

kek

Martin Bryant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

>never understood why you wanted gun control
We didn't. It was literally forced on us.

I remember watching the recap program on the anniversary of the shooting and wondering how the fuck he managed it. Pretty pissed that owning a gun is now next to impossible when it's such a fun hobby.

bamping for ebidence

Have you seen him talk? Do you know anything about schizophrenia? It comes and goes, with varying levels of impairment. Are you Martin Bryant?

Oh, you forgot

>no closed circuit cameras - no video evidence
>no living witness within 10 metres of the alleged assailant, to give accurate testimony of the assailant's exact description
>"yeah it was that fuckin guy ey, he had blonde hair n shit"

And look at the fun that's happened in the 20 years, since.

geg

I don't think anyone's disputing the fact that he's a fucking weirdo, just that he could be proficient with a rifle to the degree that he supposedly was.

does anyone here have anything to substantiate this claim?

Yes false flags happened down under as well.

>Our own government

Don't forget his connection to Tavistock and the fact our Prime Minister made an announcement to the country that it was so obvious what had happened in this case that a coroner's inquest would be offensive to the families...

Maybe It's because i'm actually retarded, but I never REALLY understood the implication of this comic.

Is it saying that there's not really a difference between pretending to be retarded and actually being retarded?

Doing their bidding still makes them guilty.

19 head shots, only practiced with an air rifle.

Seems plausible.

He's not schizophrenic, though. He's been evaluated by numerous mental health professionals and they've all affirmed that he is not schizophrenic. He's anti-social and has the IQ of a child. Please explain how the fuck he just all of a sudden turned into an elite operator one fine fucking day? He can't read or write to any meaningful degree ffs.

I don't understand what they wanted to achieve with the gun buy back, its not like people were planning to overthrow the government any time soon. Most of the people that live in the rural areas probably still own their guns and just hid them like many people did here when the niggers enacted a gun registration.

>was

He's still alive friendo.

If you were "just pretending" it doesn't matter when everything you actually did make you look retarded

No, that you can shrug off anything retarded that you say by implying that you were pretending or baiting. You can try at least.

Obvious false flag. I think people actually died in this one though. Its seems the the hoax crisis actor is something they commited to more recently. Maybe it's easier?

The implication is that the effort necessary to "pretend" tends to produce no meaningful result, thus making you actually retarded for doing nothing but wasting a bunch of your own time.

>I think people actually died in this one though.
Yes, obviously. They wouldn't have had to bring in an elite marksmen/operator if they weren't going to kill anyone.

>Within fifteen seconds, he had fired seventeen shots, killing twelve people and wounding ten

Holy shit this guy is top tier marksman, get more collaterals then a 12 year old on cod

Yup, obvious special forces operator. The odds of anyone else being able to do this, let a lone a literal retard, are beyond astronomical.

Explain more about the tavistock connection.

fish in barrel, fags in cafe, etc. etc.

Killing is one of our most basic instincts as a human, when you are at the intelligence level of primordial man you too can be operator.

Have you never watched the Bourne Identity? It's the pills mate, they make you into a super smart assassin man

And the people shot from far away running down the side of the road?

What are you on about? Bullets are known to go through people sometimes. Some of them were obviously standing in the line at the register.

Over 100% accuracy
Most people cant even do that in games

Been shooting my whole life, but I'm glad guns ae hard to get in Australia....too many low IQ Muslims here in Melbourne to allow guns to be easily accessible.

I could do better
Much better

If you haven't already, check out the police video. You see most of the bodies.

liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712

Wew lad great observation! I did mention I've seen the anniversary doco thingy where they interview the cunt didn't I? Fuck off with your grammatical bullshit

A lot of people here just bought the old pvc pipe and buried it in their backyard.

Also
>he's a fucking weirdo
What tense is that then?? Does the cunt still go down to a range and shoot every day? He only shot a rifle in the past so I'd say using past tense there isn't wrong yeah?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

pretend to rob a bank see what happens

But there were multiple eyewitnesses, they just were not allowed to give evidence in court.

Just vote for the lib dems and we'll get our guns back

This. People waiting in lines, people standing in front of others to try and protect them or standing behind people because they're scared. Could easily rack up a few collaterals in a short amount of time, especially in a small room with nowhere to really go or hide.

He was an autistic savant most likely. Shit at life in general but good at one or two things.

He had been doing this shit for years anyway, shooting.

Don't forget that it was with his non-dominant hand while firing from the hip!

He also fired 29 shots in less than 30 seconds and kepta round in the chamber while he reloaded just in case someone rushed him.

But yeah, this guy has an iq of around 60 and had practiced just a few times with an air rifle.

Sucks really, an entire desert island filled with crazy wildlife to shoot

Watch the fucking interviews, listen to the phone call (it´s clearly him talking abot hostages, found on youtube)

No way it was some false flag.

What the fuck Australia? If you are so tough, so bad ass, so based and such an awesome country. Why the fuck haven't you gotten back your right to carry and shoot guns? What the fuck?

>He is currently serving 35 life sentences plus 1,035 years without parole
O i am laffin

*breaks out grungey guitar riff*

If i remember correctly the psychologist he'd been seeing since he was a child was a Tavistock member. Joe Vialls had an extensive breakdown of all the weirdness with the whole case. Been a while since i read it.

He may not have been a genius but it does take high intelligence to become proficient with a rifle

The fact that he's an autist would make it easier for him to keep focus

Under maritime law which most 1st world countries operate under for the most part, they own you as property and can do with their property as they see fit.

Does NOT I meant to say

>Implying Moey Dw Cuz can't call up his fully sik cuz for a gun
Really made me think...

Because audio recordings are notoriously hard to fake, right?

>1776

>Joe Vialls

Fuck, I miss him. Every article of his was pure ultra-concentrated redpill injected directly into your cerebrum.

He turned out to be right about absolutely everything. I'm surprised he lived as long as he did.

theyre still so white to the point where they dont need guns. itll change soon though

what does he look like now? is he in jail for life?

More people own guns in australia than ever before and if you go out to any rural town or city, you will find a large number of people go hunting. When i lived in western australia, i used to go out hunting every weekend shooting roos and foxes. It really is quite common and easy to get a firearm in aus.

He has actually so distinct voice. Watch the interviews and listen to the phone call.

Muricans did it with Aus gov help as a test to see if a mass shooting could be enough to get gun control passed
They've been trying and failing ever since as 'they' underestimated just how much mericans love their guns, and the level of casualties their willing to accept to keep them.

Sandy hook and all those kids was supposed to be the final straw that got it done, 'but again they underestimated the US people

It was never a right to own a firearm in aus, the laws just used to be extremely relaxed and you could buy virtually any firearm.

youtu.be/owf1xd7kXHo

>we need to kill a bunch of people to convince people to get rid of guns because they kill a bunch of people

Shame he didn't reload or he could have gotten a Sup Forums high score.
>More hits than bullets.
>2 kills for every 3 bullets.
The dude was economical as fuck.

:( 30 year old with a .6 kdr.

no
they need to kill a bunch of people to get rid of guns so people cant fight back agaisnt an increasingly partisan irrelevant totalitarian government.
And to protect the rich - (with the increasing divide between rich and poor) from coming round loaded up looking for them to spread the wealth

Why do people on this board time and again think a professional militant degree of skill is required to shoot unarmed people, then turn around and liken blacks to chimpanzees for doing the same?

youre thinking way too hard

He's a fat fucker now.

>we need to kill a bunch of people to convince people to get rid of guns because they stop us from having absolute power

Thats the best thing to do, most of the gun destruction photos just show a bunch of hunting shotguns and rifles pointlessly being destroyed. If you live in the bush somewhere far from people, who's going to know what you have.

you have obviously never lived around blacks, they are terrible shots

there's a reason the uzi and mac 10 are gang favorites and why the thompson was the mobs favorite

>filled to the brim with animals and abos that want to kill you
They did a pretty good job getting rid of the Abbos.

because in the cases your talking about, when blacks shoot a bunch of people, the fire a shit ton more rounds, and still rarely hit their targets where this guy hit his targets in ways they trained professionals have deemed impossible for one man in the allotted time

>Nigger: 200 rounds fired. 1 minor injury. 1 collateral animal death.
>White retard: 29 rounds fired. 20 deaths.
Shit nigga my man it's almost like these are quite different statistics and the only similarity is the weapon used.

>shit-poster loon hit rate -- 110.3%
>burger hit rates -- 0.000001%

mass shootings imitating life

Mate let's be real, I'm all for guns, but shit, there's nothing you can own to fight back against the government these days, they have drones n shit.

Something off...

>there's nothing you can own to fight back against the government these days, they have drones n shit
tell that to the taliban, syrian rebels, isis, and the Iraqi militias from 06 - 14

Same happened here in Scotland with Dunblane. Guns got cracked right down on after those schoolkids were shot. I abhor that happening and I don't claim to know it wasn't like the media said, but I think there is an agenda to get guns out of the hands of citizens and the only way that could happen is if enough innocent people were being killed by guns to justify it politically.

I think the shadow government (Rothschilds or whatever) simply say 'Get it done' and they don't care about how.

The command is given, and it's either followed, or the politician/ intelligence agency/ whoever disobeyed the order has members of their family 'disappear' (or themself) or die, and someone else is found to carry out the task anyway.

These people operate and live far above normal every day society that we know, they see all of us as insects and wouldn't care about a bunch of us being squished.

Purchased right before the massacre and sold right after it...

STFU dick head, you knew what he meant.

You been living under a rock mate? A bunch of goat herders armed with rusty aks managed to push back the worlds greatest military.

You have to remember, sure a drone or a jet can bomb a building but you need troops on the ground to hold said ground and they are easy targets to a guerrilla force.

Look at history and you will find virtually no example of a conventional army defeating a guerrilla force let alone a conventional military defeating a uprising in their own country.

MK ULTRA CONFIRMED

>Implying the worlds greatest military is actually trying to kill them.
They're working for the jews, they're trying to build up the muslim army and get more and more people to rally to them so they can start a race war, so everyone will be too scared of terrorism to say no to getting fitted with an RFID chip.