Post em if you got em.

Other urls found in this thread:

frankansell.com/index.php?zenpage=88431_nungkarihealing
csiro.au/en/About/History-achievements/Top-10-inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone else got any?

come on user, bump, newfags need the edu

lurking

Dumping the Rothchild parts 1-4 please save in case we no longer have a means to preserve the history of these kikes ruining everything.

pt 2

pt 3

pt 4

>someone posts your shitty oc after all these years

404 here we come

Thanks for the postings, friendo.

How do I read these on an iPhone? I can only zoom in so far...

HEY! I WANT TO DISSEMINATE MY SOURCE CODE!

Screenshots inbound mudda-fukka. I wanted to bring my beer along to THIS fucking party fo' sho'

Howdy! My name is Simon! Very nice to meet you all.

Oh! Whoops! I just doxxed myself. Hope those blackops we have don't burst into my house and give me a beer, because then I'd have to give them a beer.

The ciiiiircle of beer! (Lion King)

Oh shit! I'm doing this in reverse! Man, those abbos. They really know how to do this time travelling shit man. Some good bush tucka and drugs :P

preddy gud, got an archive to the that post ?

404 implies that I wouldn't bringmybeeralong

I got religion in me! I got faith! I got beer!

OH FUCK NO MORE BEER!

OH HEY! SCIENTISTS! CAN YOU MAKE BEER?!

Fucking awesome. I love scientists.

You could come to Australia.

Ya might accidentally get killed.

But we got scientists and bush people (aboriginals). They'll sort you out.

It'd be faster if ya just came to Australia. ACCIDENTS MIGHT HAPPEN BUT WE WILL FIND SOMEONE TO SAVE YOU.

Like a lifesaver at a pool.

Naah, sorry. Not a lifesaver at a pool. We got lifesavers at our beaches.

Jellyfish. Those are the cunts that'll getcha.

But we got some aquamarine scientists and they do their science, and then we can either bring the jellyfishes beer along, or we can direct it to another party because it keeps pissing on ours.

Wooooooo, It's like I have to drug trip an entire species into the fourth dimension. It's kinda fun/horrifying at the same time.

BUMP

bumping and dumping

Hello my Aussie friend.

Hey! Some yanks want to bring their beer along.

Any aussies wanna punch them in the face? Cuz if not, we gotta let 'em in. They might have schnaps. My wife likes schnaps. Don't have a wife, but someone has a wife that likes schnaps. Made from apples? Or some such shit. Those european cunts have some TOXIC shit.

I mean, I don't wanna punch them so far. Any aussies wanna weigh in?

Here is an example of a quality post that I screen captured.

What ya mean captured? Dude, you invented that shit. Didn't you?

Fuck, I'd buy you a beer for inventing it! Even make up some sort of incentive to bring you over.

I mean, that's a political thing. We got the rest of the stuff, but the whole world is figuring out that maybe cunts won't go away unless you punch then in the face, and they will stay cunts if you don't buy them a FUCKING BEER AFTERWARDS.

This one's shit. Tell that to the gypsies in Europe that they're the same room as whatever country they're living in or the blacks and whites in South Africa. Hell, even in America with all the patriotardism the races are divided along tribal lines.

All you american cunts keep wanting to be hidden or 'not captured' or whatever.

So, as far as Australia is concerned, whatever you bring to the party: You get full credit and all the beer you could want. Or pussy. Or boi-pussy (we got a lot of that). Got some black chicks too.

Aww man, have you had australian aboriginal native 'shrooms'? that shit is FUCKING TUBULAR.

No, fortunately, I did not invent that. I have been seeing that shit here since 2015.

Man, you're a fucking frankansell.com/index.php?zenpage=88431_nungkarihealing

You bring SO much beer to our party!

I live in California and can confirm all of this.

But... no other american took credit. And America wants to hide, even the citizens are scared of each other.

So, take credit. Who cares? Australia fucking doesn't. Anyone know who invented WiFi?

csiro.au/en/About/History-achievements/Top-10-inventions