Judge a man by the content of his character and not the colour of his skin

>judge a man by the content of his character and not the colour of his skin
Why do Americans believe this bullshit?

Because its true you emu fuckers.

What's wrong with not hating black men for being black, but hating them for being niggers?

because blacks did the most work building this country and get the least appreciation.
I mean why is there not cotton picking nigger on the the dollar bill? It should be the mascot of the confederate flag.

There is nothing wrong for hating a nigger for acting like a nigger

Doing some menial labor and farming isn't doing most of the work. They didn't build our government, they didn't build our cities and they didn't make us into a superpower. Try again.

Americans, riddle me this:
In Germany you are allowed to curse, no matter what religion or skin colour you have.
You can express yourself in public however you want with any word you'd like to use, and you'll probably not even get bad looks for it.

So tell me, why in the land of the supposed free, is it immoral for you to even say "fuck" on a train?
Why is saying nigger one of the greatest sins in your country?
White people say nigger all the time here, and noone really bats an eye, and it's not "nigga" either, it is straight up insulting someone through their race.

>They didn't build our government, they didn't build our cities and they didn't make us into a superpower.
didnt they build the white house?
didnt they help out during the civil wars and world wars and all the wars after that?
didnt one of them get invited to north korea?

you need to brush up on history son, you racist.

Germany killed all the Jews.

Because we were brainwashed to believe that race is a social construct.

It was overwhelmingly whites who did that.

I don't know what train you are on but people curse all the time in public. As for why is it a sin to say nigger, chalk that up to cultural marxism. The left has a stranglehold on our education and media, but it's loosening. Hopefully it will fade soon, people are starting to take racism far less seriously.

Fuck off nigger your not welcome here.

>It was overwhelmingly whites
ive never seen a white boy complain about being in shackles unless its in the bedroom.

Because it's impolite to say fuck in polite company. As for nigger, the whole racism and the want to not look like a racist to your community meant that nigger became a word you don't want to say, plus saying it to an actual nigger means Jamal and any other nigger nearby will get enraged and respond in the only way they know how, violence.

I've never seen a larger faggot on Sup Forums until now.

>I've never seen a larger faggot
thats what he said

>You can express yourself in public however you want with any word you'd like to use.
Can I wear a nazi uniform and Heil Hitler in public in germany?
Didn't think so you cuck.

>In Germany
>You can express yourself in public however you want with any word you'd like to use, and you'll probably not even get bad looks for it.

Look, i'm not saying Blacks did nothing during American history, but don't act like we would've been screwed if it weren't for them. We would've been fine.

I say fuck & nigger because I don't give a fuck. The problem is that everyone else gives a fuck, and feel the need to be 'emabarassed' or ashamed for you, especially when you say The Dreaded N-word, Nigger.

I fucking hate it how Americans always refer to nigger as The N-word. It's such a fucking silly word. On top of that, Niggers say Nigga all the fucking time. There's barely a difference.

The real issue is that (((they're))) trying to artificially inflate the power of certain words by forcing them as a taboo when the threat of the word nigger is all imagined. Niggers may go apeshit when you say nigger but niggers were going to go buck wild crazy anyway, they just needed an excuse to chimp out.

liberals dont believe in this. affirmative action basically means that you can get lower test scores and still be employed over more qualified people because of your skin color.

I don't care if leftists don't like it, Americans on Sup Forums spout this retarded shit. If you think you're equal to a sub-human then you deserve to be treated like a sub-human.

Anyone who isn't insane believes this "bullshit".

>this is usually followed clapping
Lol whoever made that is a dumb cunt. Can't even spell correctly

Jesus h Christ use your fucking brain and do some research you obvious dindu

So you see no difference between a Norwegian man and a Somalian male in your country?

Aren't bills made of cotton

What kind of retarded question is that?

Of course I see a difference, I just don't judge people by the assumptions I may or may not have about groups.

So you are unintelligent? Do you judge all bear traps the same? If one clamped onto your leg when you stepped on it doesn't mean they all will, right?

Says the guy from a country that bans holocaust denial