Why do you hate black people, Sup Forums?

Why do you hate black people, Sup Forums?

It's a serious question. Like I get the muslim hate is due to ideology/terrorism/incompatibility with the west/"islam is not a race" etc etc.

But black is just a skin color? is there actually any scientific proof that they're less human than whites? or maybe i'm giving you all too much credit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTCKj8GFVlA
newobserveronline.com/89-crime-nyc-nonwhite/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222112/Albino-children-arms-legs-hacked-machetes-Tanzania-s-witch-doctors-use-good-luck-potions-return-U-S-prosthetic-limbs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=70RSD_jaiw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their genetics are worse as a collective but genetics can change which is something Sup Forums has yet to learn.

Take away affirmative action. Take away welfare state. Don't give them extra points on SAT. Incentivize them and see if we don't get more Thomas Sowell's.

I used to hate black people until I found out about Derrick Lewis— now I'm swangin and bangin shieeet it is what it is

>Why do you hate black people
What do I have against black people? Niggers, on the other hand, are pretty awful.

Why do you care Riak? Keep living the dream.
youtube.com/watch?v=qTCKj8GFVlA

>But black is just a skin color?
True look at these white caucasians

That shit is funny as fuck.

*Derrick.

I wonder if James Holmes could have done it if the black beast were in that hoe

Just imagine for a second that Abos all got guns over night.

They're inherently violent and commit a disproportionately larger amount of crime than any other race. They have much lower average IQ's. They regularly litter and destroy the neighborhoods they inhabit. They actively seek to undermine the society and culture of whatever country they're in with their own culture that glorifies poverty, violence, theft, and murder.

The biggest myth in the world is that racism is a result of being an ignorant person, when the truth is that racism is an inherit result of living around other races. Liberals think the naive way they do because none of them have ever had to live around blacks.

hahaha Australian hip hop has a long way to come. unfortunately at the moment, simply being black earns you a bit of cred in the scene.

>they only have darker skin, there is literally no other differences!!!!!!

can this meme just die out please?

Alot of them are straight up retarded, but not all of them.

Also, ICP fans are just as bad.

>wiggers

>le black man and a nigger is different meme
sure smells reddit here

Because they are leeches and gibs me dat and uncivilized which slow us down.

newobserveronline.com/89-crime-nyc-nonwhite/

Because in the city, I'm leery towards the group most accountable for murders?

>Why do you hate black people, Sup Forums?
I don't. Stop asking.

I just want white countries to remain or return to be white.

Wonder if other Africans haven't tried to hunt them down for black magic yet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222112/Albino-children-arms-legs-hacked-machetes-Tanzania-s-witch-doctors-use-good-luck-potions-return-U-S-prosthetic-limbs.html

Its really niggers.
Even blacks once they wake up hate niggers.
Niggers are like white trash/meth heads.

Strain the welfare then there wont be so many honestly.

Proximity to blacks is directly proportional to hatred of blacks. Go live in a niggerhood for a few years and you'll see why we hate them.

CONFIRMED NEGROES ARE ANIMALS:

youtube.com/watch?v=70RSD_jaiw8
4:40
>Blacks used to be white
>bred with monkeys

DEEP STATE OPERATIVE JAMES CASBOLT TELLS ALL!