Visiting Israel

Has anyone here ever visited my beautiful country, Israel? What were your impressions of my ancestral, ethnic homeland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5vCy2ZvUWss
youtu.be/C2utUSJM-50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No sorry, I'm sure it's beautiful but if I want to go to place with 50% muslim shits I can just drive to Brussels

Nice beaches, hot girls, people sound like they're arguing when in friendly conversation

Do you listen to based Rabbi Mizrachi
youtu.be/5vCy2ZvUWss
youtu.be/C2utUSJM-50

Oh dont you worry we will come visiting to reclaim Jerusalem.Deus vult infidel.

From what I have seen on videos it looks pretty in some areas and counter strike map tier in others. From a global statistics standpoint it seems like a great place to live in but I would still prefer Norway, Canada or Switzerland.
From docs I watched I envy the relationship of the citizens and the IDF. While most countries rever their military in Israel the bond is more like that of a family member.
I read there's a fuck ton of Apathy in Israel citizens and the world was more concerned about Gaza than actual Israelis.

A fucking gypsy

how can Romania claim anything

you dont even have a cultural identity

I think I'd like to one day. Is it true you get harassed in ME airports for having an Israeli stamp on your passport?

sadly not

How does this thread have anything to do with politics?

food scene sucks. I would rather eat bong food.

Fbfp

Yes but you can ask authorities to stamp some addon you can detach instead
I read Israel has food from around Europe since Jews come from there. They also apparently have a lot of sushi restaurants and vegan crap

anything concerning Israel seems to be political nowdays

why the fuck would you ever want to go anywhere in the middle east that's run by arabs?

Kek

Egypt?

yeah Lara Logan went there. Your point?

You are our greatest ally

We will protect you from any threat!

Egypt is friendly to Israel and is one of our allies. Also its a nice place to visit in times of peace

I've been in Haifa once and stayed for two days. It was clean, organised and the people were ok. The only thing that I didn't like was the food. I went there for work so I didn't get a full grasp of whats going on.
General impression: Shekels keep flowing.

I know a preacher who did. He said it's a shithole.

>my ancestral, ethnic homeland?
It's your ancestral homeland as much as scandinavia is mine

I found the lack of ovens disturbing.

>Fucking cats running around everywhere
>Everyone and their mom was openning carrying
>Bedouins have pretty good tea but their food was weird

All i really remember, it was like ten years ago now

Open carrying, fuck me im too drunk

Very dirty
Too many jews

>Everyone and their mom was openning carrying
Like regular people with pistols or IDF reservists with rifles?

I thought you couldn't get into Egypt?
Doesn't the average Egyptian want Israel to burn?
Even Malaysia and Indonesia want that place gone

a dumphole full of psychopaths and megalomaniacs who hate being ignored and like to forge fake and staged terrorism abroad to pursue their petty unreasonable interests.

palestinians are pretty based though

Palestenians are just as savage as any Arab.
Israel's is actually brought down by Arabs. I saw a documentary about Druz and Negev Bedouins and their leaders are corrupt as fuck. Sure Jews bribe and shit but Druz and Bedouins throw their own tribesmen under a bus just for extra money,

You all need burning and the Americans walking over Israel in here are fuckin race traitors. Hurr we can't stand the Jewish tricks but the Jews are our greatest ally! You literally need genociding if you're that fucking stupid.

US is a fuckin Israeli puppet state and it's people are actually brainwashed more than north Koreans. Let that sink in.

I heard its full of jews

still based for sticking it out

I might go this year

Jews bribe and SHIT? They control our media and they're actively trying to wipe us out whewith I guess it's not that big of a deal lol oh die lustige juden!

Kikes would be alright if they didn't demonize all whites for the Holocaust and use them as the common enemy for group cohesion.

They've really created a self fulfilling prophecy.

As for Israel, you have no historical claim to the land, but you made use of it better than the stupid mudslim.

>Kikes would be alright

Never. Catch typhus like your mates

>Never. Catch typhus like your mates

You act like the if would ever not be so.