Seriously though, how are we supposed to compete with THIS?

Seriously though, how are we supposed to compete with THIS?

>inb4 BBC is a myth

>inb4 infograph of statistics from dating sites

Not an argument.

>inb4 whites have higher IQ than blacks do

But east asians and jews have higher IQ than whites, whats your point?
White women are naturally attracted to black men, and there is LITERALLY nothing you can do about it.

Accept it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTCKj8GFVlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I wasn't a lazy piece of shit I would screen cap every australian HOW CAN WHITE BOYS COMPETE thread and prove they're not any better than us

NIIICCEEEE

No proof.

Nice double get.

WEW

Bravo, burger, you earned this (you)

BRUTAL

SMACK ME HARDER DADDY

CRASHING THIS THREAD

stop playing video games and watching animu and start lifting and reading more

non-whites push whites around because they see how feeble whites have become; you guys used to be respected but not anymore

Hamina Hamina hamina

Noice

Holy shit.

WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Luckily this whole bmwf meme is a Western "civilization" issue. USA and the EU are poz'd beyond belief, this is why we need to support Russia and other Slavic countries. The Slavs are the true saviors of Huwhite culture and race.

MORE DOUBLES?!?!?

you realize that supermodels do not represent the majority of the population, right?

Most of the black people I've ever met are either smelly, grossly overweight, have fucked-up faces, are retarded to the point where you can't look past it, and/or are shrimpy as hell. But oh well, I guess we lose just because you say so.

>non-whites push whites around

No they don't.

Doesn't matter anyway. It has nothing to do with whites being feeble. Non-whites just have no regard for the law so it doesn't matter to them if they assault random white people or act degenerate. They aren't going to have a career, a job, etc. They don't have real consequences for their actions and leftist judges give them light sentences. I work as a lawyer, the blacks I see in the court house look at is as going to a carnival or high school reunion. They love it and they have no grasp of future consequences. They function on impulse.

White people actually produce. If we just went around playing knock out game on niggers and rioting. There would be a full government crackdown and slander campaign. It has nothing to do with the individual but with the society. Only way to truly make a difference is to stop the marxists in government and bring more control back to the local communities. Everything we do has to be larger than "muh fugga bix nood lets go get dat nigga rite ther." Otherwise we might as well just be niggers.

Unhf, oh yea

no white boi

you lose cause of this

Australia was a mistake

wow

i'm confused. If you take out all the myths, then what is left for us to compete with? The ability to hide in the dark?

Do abbos have big dicks?

Blacks have strength but not wisdom, they ruin and waste all that is given them.

Asians (some) have intelligence and ingenuity but are too regimented in their thinking and social interactions to make the big leaps that are needed to move the world forward.

Whites have intelligence and just enough of a devil may care attitude to get shit done and to move the plot along without tearing their societies asunder.... we we did until the cultural Marxists got into everything, now we have a big fight on our hands to remain a force for good and not be drowned by our own worst elements.

>Seriously though, how are we supposed to compete with THIS?
be white

Damn.

Are you Sudanese?

youtube.com/watch?v=qTCKj8GFVlA

got em

But wait, you just said that there was no reason to reference penis size charts, which implied you were aware of the myth.

>statistics
>Not an argument

they kind of are tho

>844
impressive.

welcome back shiftworker aussie cuck poster

LOL, no competition

G E T

yea suck the superior big black cock or else we will kill all you tiny dick crackers

This is how you get, cuck

Not having shitbreath

Include me in the cap!

How many times do you have to be told this, Sup Forums.

Women want big cock. That is the ONLY thing that will matter in ANY relation with a woman. If you aren't big enough for her, if you aren't at least 6.5 inches and of decent girth, you WILL get cucked. You WILL be left behind.

This is how women work. Big cock only. Nothing. Else. Matters. To. Them. They WILL NOT stay for anything less.

You need to accept this Sup Forums. You need to learn it and learn it well.

Well, then, even by your logic, I've got nothing to worry about.

thanks will include this pasta in my shitpost roster

If you can't beat them, join them.

OP BTFO

thank you

>and jews have higher IQ than whites, whats your point?
Jews are superior. I agree.

i don't come to Sup Forums often but this is legitimate question everytime i see cuck threads on Sup Forums it's always an australian poster?

are these australians like a paid opposition or just that pathetic?

There is nothing you can do. You are so weak and cowardly you cannot even accept the reality of what and who you really are. This is nature. Recessive = weak

oh shit