The beginning of the end of Islam

MARK THIS SHIT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5zXPsZyG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did she really do it, or is it a PR stunt?

well she already ruined everything else she touched

>tfw the "let's convince idiot leftists to convert to Islam" meme actually worked.

I assume it's a PR stunt until proven otherwise

What the fuck happened to her to make her spiral downwards so hard

Jesus Christ

Apparently Middle Eastern men like cocaine almost as much as she does..

Her Truman Show is taking a hell of a twist.

She ended up with like 10 years of court and probation for some little fender bender. It was fucking ridiculous. The way they treated her, I'm not surprised she went full ISIS. I guess she wouldn't suck the right dick.

There was quite a bit more than that going on. She wrecked a car while drunk in 2007. Two months later she tried to run someone down with her car while drunk, on a suspended license and was charged with possession of cocaine.

RIP Lindsey Lohan. Died 17 Mar 2017

>PR stunt ends
>Get killed for leaving religion
So peaceful!

Yeah, but the judicial response was still way out of proportion to her crimes. The DA had it out for her because of who she was. And I kind of think she is setting herself up for another fall. I like Lindz, and I understand how it feels to have the cops out to get you. I hope she gets out of this shit OK.

>Lindsey Lohan holding a Koran and sharing its passage in the social media?

WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE IS THIS

>unironically white knitting for a degenerate isis supporting roastie who literally tried to murder someone

Please return to redit for your mlady rescuing

>The beginning of the end of Islam
they will behead her. If anything it's the beginning of the end for leftists thinking Islam is a religion of peas

The only way she is getting out of this mistake is literally in pieces. Watch her freak as she realises this virtue signalling has deadly consequences.

I have to disagree with you. What she did was retarded and she deserved to have the book thrown at her. I knew a guy who got 5 years probation for cocaine residue on a straw. 5 years. For fucking residue.

Best one

kek

I don't even know if we could benefit from such a move by her or no

>murder

I'm not googling this. Explain.

Probably not going through with it, she's just desperate to remain somewhat relevant, as usual.

World is getting more cucked as every day passes

Please let apocalypse happen soon, for hells sake, before this world ends up like Gazorpazorp

Gross Hollywood slags co-opting Islam and putting their spin on it...this might actually encourage Jihadists to go after celebrities, finally.

We can't go back. We have to go all the way through and come out the other side. I WANT the fucking liberals and celebrities and faggots and feminists to convert to Islam. Let them. Fucking let them do it.

Another useful idiot pandering to an "exotic" religion for brownie points. Aaaand of course it's Lindsay Lohan.

Related question: what happened to the /dvg/ threads and why aren't we triggering ISIS?

fuck off faggot, trying to run someone down and your defending her

Cocaine possession is a felony. She is extremely lucky she didnt go to prison

Lindsay Lohan is gonna become a pure example of women worldwide. Millions of white women will convert to Islam thanks to her and Sup Forums will finally realize that Islam is the final redpill and the savior of the West.

May Allah (SWT) bless her heart.

they fuck little boys instead of their women

no thanks

I think it's some bizarre virtue signalling.

>Sup Forums will conplain about this
So you'd rather her turn into the degenerate whore she was? Fucking pathetic. Face the music. Islam is the only way to save traditional values. It's over. You want the cure to your problem or not? Or would you rather die in degeneracy?

The antisemitic Europe is a hotbed of Islam.

Now everyone can say that islams new poster girl is a fucking degenerate SLAG.

>traditional values.

fucking kids up the ass.

Got it.

But it's a very cultural ass fucking. Bacha bāzī is culturally enriching!

Such a waste, she was so fuckable 10 years ago.

Digits and kek will grant this meme.

Ass-salami Al-male-cum my subhuman friend :^)

Tbh the most effective weapon we have against islam is infecting it with the same degeneracy that's destroying Christianity

Shes been a jewish puppet for years so not surprising.

Just sad.

What happened to her face?

I remember there was an interview with her awhile ago, right when she first was pictured with the Quran or whatever, and she was speaking in broken english. for no reason, she speaks English as a first language.

she got MKultra'd so hard her brain broke and she came back a Muslim

>Islam is the only way to save traditional values.

>Arabs
>literally - LITERALLY - the gayest fucking race on the planet, just constantly fucking each other

Turns out when people are free to get laid, have gfs, look at tits etc., they tend not to turn homo or fuck kids.

>She wrecked a car while drunk in 2007. Two months later she tried to run someone down with her car while drunk, on a suspended license and was charged with possession of cocaine

>Yeah, but

This is what's wrong with society

she hit the wall hard as fuck, famalam

I wish she wore the full burka, you can still see her disgusting horrible fucked up face with just the scarf.

At least in SA she has to wear it, there's no choice.

Other fun facts. In SA the men eat separately at restaurants and the women and children eat else wear.

check those digits

>she will bring degeneracy upon islam in a week.

>is she Trumps secret weapon to bring down the Saudis?

Nah. People post Buddhist quotes all the time it doesn't make them.a Buddhist.

>pedophilia and zoophilia is okay
>doing drugs is okay
>chimpout all the time amongst themselves
>rape is okay in some cases
YEAH MAN, ISLAM IS BASED, ALLAHU AKBAR MY FRIEND

coming soon

Watch this and wait until he says Lindsay Lohan

I believe this is a stunt to take Islam down with a drugged up looney

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5zXPsZyG4

>woman gets raped
>goes to the police
>oh you have been raped? Have some stones to the head
>that was fun guys, now lets kill our infidel neighbours
You can not make this shit up.

Oh fuck, did we just meme Western Degeneracy into Islam?

WOO WOOOO! THIS TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS BOYS!!!

I wonder if we can get Lena Dunham to convert next?

Christianity is degeneracy

Seems like they're using their MK ULTRA goys to push Islam from the top down

Wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch more celebrities suddenly convert

Who the fuck cares