If you never blew a load in a vagina.. your not a real man

If you never blew a load in a vagina.. your not a real man.

If you have blown your load in a vagina that already had a load blown in it before, you're not a real man.

Gross desu

that vagina is diseased

i always have sex for the purpose of procrastination, even if the girl doesn't want to and asks me to wear a condom

doesnt this image imply that women dont actually like large dicks, because it would hurt? unless they like the pain

fuck that shit, I ain't risking a pregnancy. a 2 dollar codom is better than 20 years of child support

how is this a qualifier? one can just get a dog to accomplish this goal

I've done this pretty irresponsibly for the past 18 years. 3-4 end results. How am i doin?

>procrastination

What if I've done both?

Is your ex-wifes new partner really that bad?

So because I fucked her again the 2nd day I'm not a real man?

i've blown my load in plenty of vaginas

1 was a virgin when i creampied her. you will literally NEVER share this feel with me

i will go to the grave jerking off to this memory

blown loads in a virgin and a married woman
cum at me

I'm a kissless virgin and turn 29 on Sunday ama

It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation, this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

>If you never blew a load in a vagina.. your not a real man.
there are places where the teen pregnancy is skyrocketing and its not the rural midwest of america

Sorry, but I prefer cock, and only if it's black. My wife doesn't let me cum in her anymore, i just clean up our bulls mess.

why havent you killed yourself yet?

lol man you're living on the edge. danger.

I've blown loads in a vagina and then later in vaginas that came out of that vagina.
My wife was fucked by one man before me but it was just her dad so it doesn't count.

so you can only have sex with a new virgin each time... youre gonna get so many angry calls...

what happened

Why do you think you're a virgin?

I'm a kissless virgin, 20 though

How many of you rubbed your penis against your mom's vaginal walls when you were born? What was that like? I was a cesaerarian baby. I came out with a top hat, cane, and monocle.

yes, i always do it as a pass time exercise, no procreation intended

Yes
No
Yes

this i made all them girls on BC

>
>
>i've blown my load in plenty of vaginas
>
>1 was a virgin when i creampied her. you will literally NEVER share this feel with me
>
>i will go to the grave jerking off to this memory
I, too, have made up a story on the Internet.

yea, luckily I don't have any children.

I'm probably going to get a vasectomy soon. I'm in my late 20's

To specify: You may only fuck vergins, and you may only fuck them once, then leave them in the dirt, or allow them to produce your children.

i did that. immediately told my dad he was a cuck and left home for good

I had sex with my gf for a year with no codoms or bc, my pull out game was stronk as fuck, blowin loads right on the tittes. Too bad she was a crazy bitch.

I have a strong suspicion I am infertile

>blew a load in a vagina

fucking gross, m8

(SAGE)

you didn't even quote my post correctly you drunk russian faggot

don't believe i don't give a fuck

>the forced meme that saved Europe

what did he mean by this?

>1 was a virgin when i creampied her. you will literally NEVER share this feel with me

Had a threesome with a virgin. Get on my level.

I'm really short because I was born with scoliosis and then wow crashed my social life with no survivors

I fucked one woman, didn't blow inside her

I'm in the same boat.
At least I will get my wizard powers when I turn 30, right?

What if I used a condom, does it count?

pretty dope. give us a tl;dr greentext

fpbp

>tfw blew load inside teen with huge tits
>she thought i had a condom on
>she was a virgin
>i got out of her friends car
>she didn't realize i impregnated her until it was too late
>she's out there right now taking care of my son/daugter

feels good man

sucks man

I'm normal height, weight etc, just really shy

blew my load in 3 women who asked me to wear condom (so i asume they weren't on the pill) yet none became pregnant

should i worry??

No, condoms are for fags.

I did. Thought it was in the ass thou.

B-but, you live in Germany the sex capital of the world. I was stationed there and got more pussy there than I did in the States, WTF?

>not blowing your load in a trannys ass

Pleb

I have enough problems

Na, not really. Youre fine. Never bad thing to get your sperm tested if you want kids tho.
Doctors can give you tips how to get your little guys to swim faster.

Junker pls

>
>
>you didn't even quote my post correctly you drunk russian faggot
That's how it comes out when you press 'quote' on this app you retarded fat Americunt

>
>don't believe i don't give a fuck
Angry virgin confirmed

1 virgin
1 confirmed non-virgin
1 unknown virginity-status

best feeling in the world

freeze some sperm professionally or donate some so you can at least further the white race before you do.

wow that sure is a nice app, faggot. kys

:^)

How does it feel to be a nigger?

>1 unknown virginity status

Lol bro...

>I never had vaginal sex that means I am not a man!

Fuck off, you fucking trannies are delusional.

that cock isn't big enough to make the cervix pop

i did. totally worth it.

all i need now is a gf

>child support meme
Raise your fucking kid, Tyrone.

take one for our race you little bitch!

I don't understand how anyone could find a vagina even remotely appealing. What was evolution thinking when it came up with those things? I like women and everything, but I can't get past their pussies. I don't think I could ever get hard to have sex with a woman.

I'm not attracted to penises, so I know I'm not gay.

I think vagina looks nice from the front, but spread they look like fucking disasters.

>american flag
>everyone assumes i'm white

He only fucks to kill time truly an alpha Chad

>tfw had a gf for 3 years and not once did I cum in her out of fear of getting her pregnant

HA HA
Benis in bagina :D:DD:DDD

>unless they like the pain
Now you're getting it

you would have been a shitty dad anyways

Not, not really. There's only a 6 day window where blowing a load can (not will, but CAN) result in pregnancy, 1 day of actual ability to get pregnant and 5 days is the lifespan of a sperm in the vagina.

Even then, the chances of impregnation aren't 100%, and of that the chance for early miscarriage to the point she doesn't even notice she was pregnant is still up there.

tl;dr it's a lot harder to get pregnant than people tell you

Does doing it in the ass count?

>I've blown loads in a vagina and then later in vaginas that came out of that vagina.

H- how far apart were these events?

Great comeback, bro. Did you think of that yourself or did your special ed teacher help you out?

there's no pain if she's into you, unless you got a foot long cock or something

I know what you mean. Most look weird

Roasties reeeeeeeeee

I didn't ask

Wrong

Petite girls with cute innie vaginas are a gift from god
Split that shit open like an oyster shell and succc then fuck then pump full of cum

Wet it up

You've never had sex then.

That should be 6 day window per cycle (usually around a month).

>making myself a non-man was totally worth it
Instead of sterilizing yourself why didn't you just kill yourself? You're broken.

4.8 inches here i dont plan on it
2d>3d

if he's smart he'll stay that way and save shitloads of money and headache.

if you've never blown an unprotected load into a woman's asshole, you're not a real man.

Girl here.

I would actually be LESS INCLINED to sleep with a man if his penis was nearing 7" or longer. My reason being, you ever had a cock stab your cervix before guys? Probably not.

Well, it makes sex painful, highly unenjoyable and a chore. I get absolutely nothing from this kind of sex as I'm usually waiting for it just to be finished, or arching my back in a feeble attempt to prevent his penis from reaching my cervix. I'm in pain the entire time and most guys don't bother the check why...

I'm sorry, but I really feel for you guys to have all this stigma regarding the length of your penis shoved on you all the time. The truth is, long penis = pain for her. I'll choose delicious chode any day. Technique triumphs above all though.

>tfw you've blown hundreds of loads each in seven different vaginas
>tfw all you want is a one night stand to feel like you didn't waste your youth

Serial monogamy is suffering

no one cares merkel

vagina around penis is always rape

>only 29

wew lad

im a kissless virgin too but 38 AMA

I've never even had sex. And I never will. I'll be a wizard in six months.

>you're not a real man.
Ok, so what?

I did, we went to get plan B immediately afterwards. I live in an apartment and don't think apartment living is conductive to raising a child, want to wait until I live in a house and have a decent amount of savings built up before I even think of having kids.

>Girl here
Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

Stick with the boobs

Any wizard powers?

Do people get curious?