Wikileaks MLK Assasination Records

Haven't seen mention of this at all today - why not?

Rumors he had many communist ties, he abused white prostitutes, or that the government was involved in his assassination could be cleared up here.

Has anyone started to dig into these documents?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping for interest

It's irrelevant. It's a waste of time to do it. Most people who don't have their heads up their asses know MLK was a degenerate and fraud anyways.

who the fuck cares. wikileaks is just doing another hit job on the fbi because Putin is angry the jig is up.

only deplorables pay attention to wiki leaks anymore and they couldn't give less of a fuck about MLK

MLK was a white prostitute-loving hypocrite in many senses.

AKA "I'm lazy and enjoy remaining misinformed'

In that X-Files episode they say he was killed because he was in Memphis supporting a sanitation workers strike. I find this angle believable. Listened to something today about the assassination of Fred Hampton of the Black Panther Party (his was far less subtle, they used cops and the cover up was incompetent). The Panthers were more unabashed about being commies, but the threat is similar. If King started promoting Marxism in a more open way it would be far more dangerous than the Panthers as well.

Sure, you can all agree that he had many skeletons in his closet but who didn't? You have many white politicians like Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon, Tim Mahoney, etc. who have done some grimy shit in the past or during their tenure but that doesn't matter, what matters the most is the positive things they can do for this country (for the most part).

And the same can be said for MLK. As long as black people have someone symbolic to look up to even if what they represent is nothing more than just a bunch of lies, they're content, they're inspired, and in the end that's all that matters. This little witch hunt you people are having over a man who has been deceased for decades is showing of how insecure you really are.

How is he a hypocrite?
>preaches for equal rights among blacks and whites
>fucks white pussy

Preaches peace and harmony in public, pummels white women in private, yup no hypocrisy there

I forget all about MLK day yesterday

Yes I am a NEET why do you ask

the only hypocrisy here is that he was a preacher, so you can say his christian morals were hypocritical.
Why do you legitamately care that he had sex with white prostitutes
That doesn't legitimatize anything he;s saying. Many great men throughout history have had voracious sex drives, doesn't mean they should be disregarded

If it comes out that he abused women would you still respect him?

The FBI tried to blackmail MLK into suicide.

Rumors, j edgar hoover started load of those, sent letters to him telling him to kill himself, he really hated him, what a dick.

They released nothing new. This is all common knowledge

MLK was a hustler
Can't believe libcucks fawn over him

Read again. I don't care much he banged white prostitutes. Him beating them for some racial revenge fantasy is another issue.

It's their ideation of blacks.

Racism through low expectations.

He did some good stuff and some bad stuff, but mostly good stuff. Happy!

>Cares about being a "deplorable"
>On Sup Forums

Wikileaks is no longer considered a credible source of information as it is severely compromised.

Fuck off shill faggot.

Govt. was already declared culpable in a court trial.

here is the (You)

Why? Because you're a faggot and you said so?

You deserve a bump

I want to see Wikileaks tackle the crack epidemic and Gary Webb's Dark Alliance series.

>MLK was a degenerate and fraud

So Trump?

He was an atheist and a sodomite who had orgies with men and women, and Bobby Kennedy's FBI got it all on tape, on his orders. The FBI has hundreds of hours of surveillance tapes and wiretaps archived.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64

Just like any other (((historic))) nigger figure

Ofc the liberal cuck hits on christianity

Does this mean when Trump is assassinated, wl will topically release JFK assassination leaks?

Wikileaks is still considered a credible source of information as it is not compromised.

We can be faggots together, stating whatever.