Other urls found in this thread:

storify.com/weev/anusmovie-accuses-weev-jewish
alternative-right.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-dox-of-war.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oytGvzEKru0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Fiore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are they really hunting nazis

Mike Enoch is a fraud.

>Sup Forums is going wild, accusing the alt-right of being jewish shills and spies

sounds about right senpai

Mike Enoch's wife is a card carrying jewish degenerate.

This has been going on since the introduction of the "alt-right" by the media

they did us a service desu

> same poo in loo user
> same pic
> same agenda
> Every. Single. Thread.
Hmmmm....

There were so many red flags about Mike Enoch. This fat fuck kept wanting to larp as a nazi while being anonymous while at the same time attacking more reasonable nationalists whose identities were out in the open.

Now it's revealed his wife is a full on jewish leftoid and his family is full of degenerates.

In addition, he maks one last attempt to save face by begging salon to not publish the article about him by stating that he can't be a nazi because his wife is jewish. At the same time, his fangirls on TRS say Enoch is still based because his wife is only 1/4 jewish.

In addition, he was the one who started the nazi salutes at NPI which created a huge split in the "movement".

The evidence keeps stacking up and many morons still can't see that Mike Enoch is a total fraud.

Poos take their grudges seriously.

who's the faggot that associated our innocent Chinese Back Alley Sperm donor forum with a group of namefags??

Mike Enoch has announced on twitter that he isn't going to quit. I won't stop posting in these threads until the fat cunt is driven to oblivion.

Don't forget that his yenta wife got JIMPACTED kek

Wouldn't it be nice if his jewish wife's employers found out that she made oven jokes on a podcast called The Daily Shoah.

She has already deleted her twitter account. Pic related.

Clearly, there is no (((agenda))) involved. You just want to maintain the purity of the WN movement.

It's just a coincidence that your goals of taking down the only major WN media network coincides with ANTIFA's goals of taking down the only major WN media network.

Brilliant. 14/88 my Aryan brother. We will smash the Jewish bohemith though our lack of internet presence.

You sound like the liberals who are more bothered by potential Russian hacking of DNC instead of the contents of the hacked emails.

It's irrelevant how doxed Kike Peinovich. The fact is he is a fraud who conned young gullible lonely men and fleeced them out of shekels. He is an utter disgrace.

Look at the pathetic way he defends himself to Salon.

>Ov vey the real nazis are oppressing me, how can i be a nazi if my wife is jewish?

He is a fat greasy scumbag whose life deserves to be ruined.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm personally just bothered by the sheer hypocrisy of it all. These tards constantly counter-signal civic nationalism and are extremely larpy in the beliefs that they profess, yet in their personal lives they're all losers, literal Jews and Jew lovers, etc. This whole ordeal has really galvanized me against fake white nationalist movements and their fraudster idols.

>Published on December 23rd 2016
>Uploaded while doxing attempts on Mike were underway and he was getting media enquiries who had his real identity
>Only one video on the account
Really makes you think as to what the intention of the upload was

There were more videos on her channel couple of days ago. She has deleted all her content now. Oy Vey!

Anyway that fat greasy slob mike enoch has already admitted that his wife is jewish.

He hosted a comedy show that anyone could listen to for free.

Most people could listen to it, maybe laugh maybe not, turn it off and watch or do something else.

Most of their listeners really don't care who he's fucking. I am pretty sure that McFeels is not an actual frog.

All of you faggots living in a social media bubble where you think everyone cares and thinks about you/your ideals. The left and the right social media babies are all the fucking same. Getting ridiculous.

It's like It's always sunny. They feel they are a big deal and create a huge wave. But all their issues, bullshit, schemes, and problems only affect them, not anyone around them.

>silly damage control
Just stop. The guy railed against Jews and made it a staple of his podcast, and he encouraged membership in his private forum which consisted of extremists who constantly preached gassing all of the Jews and niggers in the world. Even vaguely moderate positions resulted in bans on the forum. Now, sycophants have come out of the woodwork to rationalize the fact that Mike is probably a Jew who is married to a stereotypical cultural Marxist Jew and everything about them is a lie.

If he was a civic nationalist and open about his wife from the beginning, nobody would have batted an eyelash at this. But he's a Jew who moonlights as the leader of a bunch of hard-line white nationalist LARPers. What a joke.

What do you make of his tweet stating that "this isn't over"? I can't imagine him staying on the Shoah, they'd lose even more listeners than they already have.

Also, isn't he the owner of the website? How is TRS going to stay up-and-running if his fat ass can't get a job and no one (save the biggest of cucks) would be willing to donate to a guy that has already conned them before?

Hilarious to see deluded trs cultists still defending their fradulent cult leader. Many TRS people have deleted their twitter accounts already.

Is Zincwalk handing out H1 visas now?

Mike's dirty little (((secret))) was going to come out sooner and later, they should be glad it was 8/pol/ the ones who uncovered it first instead of a kike journalist who would have profited from the prestige of singlehandedly taking down TRS.

This whole saga only taught me that 8c is where the real stuff happens

We are le reddit for their Sup Forums

Just one more attempt to stay relevant to his deluded followers who still worship him. He is a sociopath with a huge ego. He is a total loser in real life, his family is full of degenerates. TRS is the only space where he is relevant so he is trying to make the most of that. Plus he wants to milk more shekels out of his naïve followers of course.

The hilarious thing is that the media likely already knew and sat on the info. He was in touch with them for a while.

It's a fact Cernovich knew weeks ago, I wonder if he leaked it after they called him kike and Baboon Mindframe...

They probably first met each other at a synagogue. Both Cernovich and Peinovich have that beady-eyed Jew look. I can't be the only person who sees it.

>1/4

Kek, yeah fucking right. I'm from New York, just like Enoch. I know an Ashkenazi when I see one

>street shitter
You have no authority on white nationalism.

you're gonna need to post a bit more for me to give a shit, OP.

>no link
eat shit

They might as well be brothers, same beady close as fuck eyes, same name and even almost same surname. Cerno got cucked on the voice department tho.

But I don't buy the "they are jews" meme, just unfortunate-looking Balkan-Americans.

>Hey there, goyim, I mean guys, join our "fashy" forum and talk about gassing all of the Jews!

>But I don't buy the "they are jews" meme, just unfortunate-looking Balkan-Americans.
Cernovich tweeted "I'm Jewish" once, although I guess that's not proof of anything. But there comes a point where you just have to take a step back and try to make sense of the situation, and in light of everything we know now...

>le weev is a Jew
no storify.com/weev/anusmovie-accuses-weev-jewish

>le everyone is a Jew/fed
Proof or GTFO. Voicing good ideas any sane person should agree with is not an indication of insincerity or subversive intent.

kek, that's what I was thinking.

It's almost like he has a post generator that writes this stuff.

> "The filthy con-man manipulated his gulible fanbase through deciept and trechery. I can't believe the stupidity of his butt-licking acolytes as they rush to his defence. All a complex chirade to fund his kike of a wife. See pick related [insert screencap of random slugpost referencing "daddies cummies"]

I just miss listening to the funny radio show.

>le weev is a Jew
That wasn't my point, but while we're on the subject...

Fuck off

IIRC Cerno posted his 23andme results that cleared him of being a noseberg.

weev in the other hand... I want to see his results, his surname, voice and looks set off my jewdar like crazy.

>insert screencap of random slugpost
Surprise, surprise--a random TRS dicksucker appears to save the day

>IIRC Cerno posted his 23andme results that cleared him of being a noseberg.
sauce me

Being an obese greasy alcoholic nazi larping cunt while being married to an A Wyatt Mann caricature is the last stand of white identity.

>a Jew with German ancestry looks like a German
ebin
post proof tho

Who?

Pooping in the road is the last stand of implicit white identity too, right Pajeet?

I think it was on twatter, can't find them so he must have deleted it. Anglin mentioned it too.

With that said, he hangs out with the slimiest anti-white kikes so he might as well be a honorary juden, pic related.

Weev pleaded with the FBI that he can't be a nazi because he is jewish. The guy is clearly a plant. His goal is to destroy any credible nationalist movement by larping as a nazi. His swastika tattoo is pure cringe.

He is not the first jewish nazi though. Pic related.

>peinovich
>cernovich

Why are all the alt right cucks always of Serbo-Croatian ancestry?

Why do you even care poo?

only dumb newfag redditards got invovled with trs. this type of shit always happens. trs was very kikey in their operations too. out of nowhere they came out and started claiming Sup Forums's accomplishments as their own. no one here cares about trs and the fucking alt right in any large numbers. if you do, then you got here last summer

I find it hilarious that people can rally around an """American""" with a foreign name

More often than not a -vich, -witz, -berg etc is Jewish, and Enoch is straight out of the Jew book

Americans won't be free till they ditch the hokey foreign surnames

I swear this Mike Enoch person didn't exist last week.

TRS, Anglin, Spencer, Weev; This entire closely-knit "movement" is starting to smell awfully fishy.
Ramzpaul may be a cuck, but perhaps he was onto something about these guys

>The guy is clearly a plant. His goal is to destroy any credible nationalist movement by larping as a nazi.
I'm sure you realize the same "logic" could be applied to every nationalist. Somehow it's supposed to be accepted (coming from a dothead monkey, no less) that espousing explicit white nationalism and antisemitism are evidence of an attempt to destroy white nationalism and antisemitism. Only retards will fall for that trick, shitskin.

You should be glad Pajeet cares about keeping your movement Judenfrei.

I don't know about Spencer but Enoch, Weev and Anglin are definitely conmen or FBI/ADL agent.

Did Mike make you poo in a toilet or something?

> Pajeet cares

Uh uh

TRS shills detected. You morons worship a disgustingly greasy obese man whose wife is a jewish leftoid, whose father is a cuckold and whose mother is a coalburner.

Vich/Vic is a typically South Slavic suffix, not necessarily Jewish. Though I so think it is pretty funny that Enoch LARPed as some upper-class northeastern Anglo with "a bit of Slavic blood", when in actuality he's an obese, swarthy neckbeard with a oven dodging waifu

I think anglin spend his donations money on prostitutes in south east asia.

His mother's surname is Gleissner. Sounds very ashkenazi to me.

Another TRVE FASCIST I see :^)

Have you read SIEGE yet fellow white man?

Ramzsaul is a philosemite whose sole mission is to undermine the American nationalist movement in favor of civic "nationalism."

*Kikes pulled the Book of Enoch from scripture because it depicted angels revolting against YHWH. The book is only considered canon by Beta Israel and Ethiopian Christians.

Did you make that Alberto Barbosa just for me?

>1988
>88

28 years old my ass, the FBI is FUCKING WITH US

dude and his kikess are probably already WITPRO'd and have a condo in Florida with the rest of the jews

blackpill af senpai

Yeah, I heard about that too. It may just be German, but since she sells jewelry, I won't hold my breath.

Prove it.

gb2 cripplechan, monkey

Gleissner is a normal German name.

> internet nazi larpfaggotry

It's all cancer

I don't know what to fucking believe anymore desu. I think we must all reflect on ourselves and try to make the world a better place staring with ourselves. I'm going back to Church this Sunday.

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-dox-of-war.html

A short podcast in which Colin Liddell addresses the recent doxxing of two very different Alt-Right personalities: (1) YouTube vlogger Millennial Woes, hounded by the Scottish press for his calm, reasoned, and principled talks about multiculturalism, mass immigration, and Islam; and (2) Mike Enoch of TRS and the Daily Shoah podcast, known for his brand of over-the-top, vitriolic, anti-Semitic humour, who, it turns out, just happens to have a Jewish wife and may himself be a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=oytGvzEKru0

Gee, it's almost like a bunch of oldfag Sup Forumsacks got together and decided to also make a bunch of podcasts, when we get bored from posting here all day...

I, for one, can't wait for the new Shoah to drop and watch the trainwreck unfold. I guarantee this one will get record amounts of listeners

The flaming faggot Greg Johnson comes out in support of Kike Enoch.

He says he knew that Enoch's wife is 1/2 jewish.

So she was 1/4 jewish couple of days ago but now she is 1/2 jewish.

Pic related

>muh clickbait

Are white nationalist cryptojews?

I think styx was right about them being white Sharptons, but the network growth angle defies the honeypot norm. I'm interested to see what happens, regardless. I'm still going to listen to their shows as they come out

A supporter of Mike Enoch admits his mother is jewish. Pic related.

D I S A V O W
I
S
A
V
O
W

I don't know how it is over there, but the American "nationalist" movement is completely inundated with Jews and self-serving degenerates and has been since at least the 60s. Any promising new organization or party is quickly infiltrated and made quick work of

His wife isn't 1/4 Jewish, this is pure bullshit. She self identifies as a Jew and her mother is a Jew, she's a full blown Jew.

>his mother is jewish.
>pic related: his mother is white and his stepmother is Jewish

>I just miss listening to the funny radio show

Ha! Typical AUT LITE FAGGOT! Hold on while I tweet this to Common Filth(pbuh)

I bet you don't even have a skelly balaclava or sieg heil in shopping malls.

Remember fellow white nationalists: IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS and White women fuck dogs

One of the italian "neofascist" movement was unironically led by british services.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Fiore

you really can't read, can you?

That's not what the picture says. Fuck off.

His jewish stepmother who has been married to his cuck father since the early 80's you mean.

His biological mother is a flaming feminist, a woman's rights activist for more than 3 decades, a college president. This year she took a pic with Hillary Clinton while endorsing her for president (lol). She is connected to lot of powerful NJ democrats.

So all in all Mike's stepmom of almost 35 years is jewish, his wife is jewish and identifies as jewish. That seems lot of conflicts of interest for a flaming nazi larper fat greasy scum like Peinovich.

Death to the aristocrats, brother!

oh and don't forget to subscribe to my let's play channel :^)

If you want to make this about appearance, why don't you post a picture of yourself, subhuman.

This much damage control from TRS shills.

90% of the people I know IRL are either liberals or Jewish liberals. Even the conservative women self-identify as feminists. That doesn't disqualify me from being a neo-Nazi.

>stepmom of almost 35 years
A very close relationship, I'm sure.

>his wife is jewish and identifies as jewish.
>fat greasy
These are reasonable to object to.
>flaming nazi larper
This is not.

Consider suicide.

There is no excuse for being Indian.

>I'm paid to be here by (((someone)))
>half of my country is doing your outsourcing.

Quick rundown on TRS:
>claim they are relevant at spreading the message yet their site is ranked 40,090th
>claim they expand the base yet screencaps show them planning shilling efforts on 4pol and 8pol
>claim they expand the base, yet all they do is preaching to the choir
>take credit for literally everything that 4pol and 8pol create

Fastforward:
>cause controversy yelling "Heil Trump!" and doing the Nazi salute at conference
>knew full well the place was full of cameras and it was going to go viral
>attack the Trump coalition for not being pure enough
>turns out it's owned by a cuck married to a kike
>owner may be a kike himself
>wife works promoting diversity hires
>wife was the leader of the Jewish organization "B'nai B'rith Youth"
>wife performed in anti-Christian "this is how we Jew it" event

New:
>B'nai B'rith has ties to Mossad, ADL and SLPC
>wife worked for NBC
>The Atlantic is a subsidiary of NBC
>The Atlantic is the outlet that was doing a documentary on Spencer
>that's how they were recorded doing the "Heil Trump!" stunt that went viral

Jewish subversiveness knows no limits.
Jew are capable of spending decades infiltrating a movement in order to sidetrack it, neuter it and compromise it.
This shouldn't surprise nobody.
It's the standard "pacing and leading" tactic.

Now:
>TRS complaining about purity and division
They cared a lot about purity until they found out their boss was a kike.
>TRS acting like this is the biggest trady ever
The only tragedy is that a kike infiltrated the movement for so long.
>TRS is complaining about Antifa doxxing them
Scientists_discover_truth_is_still_true_even_if_Antifa_finds_it.png
>TRS is complaining about 8pol doxxing them
Scientists_discover_truth_is_still_true_even_if_8pol_finds_it.png

The degeneration of "Fascism" into "fashy" makes sense when you realize kikes were behind it all long. When they said "fashy goys", they were making fun of you in your face.