REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_1979
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dog moms deserve nothing short of the rope.

Wom should not be allowed to have dogs. Or pets in general. Furbabbies is the cringiest most milenial shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2016

It's just in their nature OP.

Can't wait until the dog of peace bites her face off

Pitbulls are fucking ugly in the first place. Why would you own one?

Yeah, that's the face of a killer.
Waiting for her fur baby to eat her face "out of nowhere"

weren't they the most american dogs before niggers niggerized them? My neighbor got a Tossa Inu from a breeder in Japan and he's the most obedient thing and has lived for 14 years with a chihuahua. Sucks that burgers weren't ultra conservative with pit bulls like Japanese with their fighting dogs.

>Nigger dogs and niggers have the same problem.
Heh, maybe that's why its only ever niggers defending them?

>owning a pitbull when you could own a doberman
Full retard

this desu

>weren't they the most american dogs before niggers niggerized them?

Any dog can be niggerized. Niggers dont be breed dogs though, they just give them horrendous living conditions and abuse them daily. Most niggers look at dogs not as companions, but rather as means to an end for their own gain. Hence why pitbulls are usually aggressive.

You know the irony here is a lot of white nationalist own pitbulls. Go on stormfront and ask about the pittbull and a lot of them view them favorably. The ones who usually hate them are Stormfront's retarded ass cousin aka Sup Forumsacks who are usually beta cat owners.

>owning a twink rottweiler

facts

Hey, let me click this link. I bet I'll see a diverse amount of dog breeds represented.

...oh.

Literally the ONLY fatal dog attack that wasn't from a pit (or from an unidentified large mix - aka pit mix) was a ruled by the autopsy of the dog trying to pick the baby up.

>pitbull owners will defend this

That's a good looking doog

That's because Stormfront is the white pendant to niggers.

>Kaleesalad

What a surprise.

< owning the nog dog

>fucking touch screen !

Wait, if it's generally accepted that although all dogs are the same species, one particular genetic group of them are more aggressive than the others, that would mean....

Stupid bitch doesnt realize that theyre illegal not because theyre dangerous but because they are used for dog fights baka

>Not owning a corgi

Why are there so much retards on this board?

>he a gud boi
>dindu nuffin
>about to turn his lyfe around
>been attendin' dog school ev'ry Sunday
>moar money for dem programs

I have two pits as outside dogs. Theyre basically an alarm system but are also really sweet. Other than barking, Ive never seen them act agressive toward anything other than unfamiliar dogs and pest animals. Theyll fuck up a possum.

That being said Ive seen so many pits that are over aggressive pieces of shit because A. they belong to some wannabe gang banger (pick your race) or B. they belong to some white chick because OMG ITS CUTE WHEN GURLS HAVE BIG DOGS OMG MY DOG IS LIEK MY BABY!!

So I have mixed feelings about the breed. Mine are angels but thats very anecdotal. Not that anyone cares but I also have:

>15-20 chickens
>5 turkies
>4 ducks
>a lhaso apso and a small mutt as indoor dogs
>a cat
>an iguana
>2 hermit crabs
>2 horses
>and a mule

>my anecdotal evidence and appeal to emotion defeats your facts and logic
women 101

sounds comfy, post your mutt outside on your property. I'd love to get ~10 acres and live isolated up a couple thousand feet in the mountains someday.

Here's my crazy husky/entlebucher mutt

What's wrong with that?

wtf I love dindu's now!

Yes the Pit Bull used to be a symbol of American pride. Then people decided it would be a fun idea to train them to bite other dogs and people since they have a relatively strong bite force.

No pics of the pits on my phone but here are my two indoor dogs.

Lhasa apdo is Lando, mutt is Andre. Pls no bully

theres a board just for this kind of thread you stupid niggers.

>The family pit bull had previously attacked the mother requiring hospitalization, but the incident was not reported to authorities

Wtf...I wonder what, if anything, happened to the dog to make it prone to outbursts like that?

The problem isn't pitbulls it's the niggers raising the pitbulls to be violent.

Ban niggers and watch the "problem" with pitbulls magically disappear.

have you seen how calm and loving they look after they rip someone to shreds, it's unsettling

And Im sure every thread about a country should be on Sup Forums

Fuck off leaf

>Niggers like pitts
>White niggers like pitts
Really greases the gluons

As someone who hangs out with doggos on a regular basis doggos don't just snap for no reason and try to kill everyone. Usually they warn you first with either a growl or a yawn or lip licking or a stiff posture.

Also doggos can, at times, feel threatened when you get in their space. This is more of an issue with a doggo you just got but a doggo could still not like things like being hugged. Being hugged is not something doggos naturally understand. Though doggos can learn over time that hugs are not threatening. I know of someone that got bit because they went to hug a doggo that doesn't like to be hugged.

Also, from what I understand, attacking a doggo back is probably one of the worst things you can do since it will just reinforce the doggo's behavior of being aggressive towards you. Again, from what I understand, it is better to just let the doggo bite you and do nothing about it and wait for the doggo to get bored and leave you alone. It's kind of like when you are playing tug o war with a doggo and they refuse to let go, but once you stop playing with them they don't care about it anymore.

In short most random "he attacked me for no reason!" incidents are probably because of owner error.

On the other hand, a Pitt's violent behaviour when he attacks you can be quite effectively "reinforced" with a concealed carry.

let me fill you in on a secret not many know of girls who own dogs

>they prefer dogs as human sex partners than humans

anything you have been told otherwise has been a lie

I worked at an animal hospital and I can tell you that Pits definitely can just snap on a dime.

The majority of dogs usually give a warning sign for their aggression.

But Pitts are the niggers of dog breed, they possess very little control.

Pitts simply chimp the fuck out and attack over unforeseen perceived threats.

Like a nigger might stand in the middle of the walkway and accidentally get dirt kicked onto a sneaker and then just wildly attacks.

Pitts are the same way as niggers.

Maybe you accidentally kicked their favorite chew toy they left in the middle of the fucking floor so they attack you.

You wouldn't live with a nigger, so why would you live with the nigger of dog breeds?

Because it's a dog and not a nigger. There's a huge fucking difference there. Also, you're golden retriever won't die to protect your xbox. A pittbull sure as fuck will.

does Sup Forums like these?

Id beat the hell out of my dogs if they ever acted aggressive towards me. Im talking grabbing them by the scruff, *hard* spankings and pops on the nose. No belts or sticks or shit. Dominance is huge with canines.

BUT if the dog is a rescue or a dog from a bad environment you have to be a lot more forgiving and patient. There are also dogs that, unfortunately, get past the point of rehabilitation.

This sweater is punishment enough for my buddy Lando.

The Dog of Peace

>call yourself a nazi
>think you're white
>not owning a german shepherd
I seriously hope you don't do this.

Also, Boxers are the doggo of white Christian males.

Boxer > your doggo, albeit slightly retarded.

> much bites
> very smarters
> wow
> doge size triple extra large
> much wow
> look like fox, act like tiger
> wow

Fuck her and her dog. Gas them both.

#NotAllPitbulls

I had a shepherd pit mix and she was the most well behaved loyal creature on the planet. God damn I miss her boys.

I wouldnt buy a G.S. without papers/pedigree. Lack of selective breeding has ruined the breed.

Hip dysplasia is awful for them. Shame, too. I want a pure white one so bad.

These are nice dogs. Always happy.

literally the same pathology that causes women to like "bad boys" and welcome refugees from 3rd world shitholes into their nice quiet countries

Pic?

pit bulls aren't the problem, niggers and spics who have pit bulls are the problem

>he dindu nuffin
>he a good pup
>he was being walked to obedience school

I fucking love these! had a black and white one. dressed him up like a juggalo for halloween. but he had kidney disease and died at 2.5 years. now i'm raising a red-sesame and he's one awesome little bastard.

my doberman keeps getting pimples on his chin and the vet keeps offering me these meds that do little to nothing. am I being jewed?

>Pit Bulls appear aggressive so degenerates buy them and train them to be aggressive / attack shit on command because it makes them feel like they're tough guys
>Bite more people because thats what a dog trained to bite people does
>Gets a reputation for being aggressive
>the cycle continues

>My dog has never hurt anyone!
>My dog represents an entire breed!
>My individual dog proves pit bulls aren't dangerous!
>My black president with a college degree proves that black people are intelligent as a whole!

what dog breed has the least noticeable body odor? i fucking love dogs but i cant get over the smell. whenever i play with or pet a dog i feel the need to wash my hands, my dad and grandpa all are very sensitive to smell so i dont expect it ever changing.

tl;dr is there a dog breed that smells like cats?

>dressed him up like a juggalo for halloween

Best doggos desu

Cats smell like bitter piss. kys please

Pittbulls are great guard dogs, anyone who says otherwise is a burglar.

If we're getting into a what dog is best - border collie should be the obvious choice

Bulldogs are not only aggressive, but sneaky too, they were bred to show no signs that they are about to attack. This is why so many people say the attack came from nowhere and they had no idea why it happened.

Whip that dog with a belt once, and I wanna see how harmless it is

No need to be so hostile ausfag, neutered cats are odorless.

Had to doubletake to make sure it wasn't a leaf.

You are usually better off buying the medication yourself. Just do research. Go to /an/ at least. Youd be surprised how many skin issues on dogs can be caused my an allergin in their food. My lhasa apso cant eat chicken-based dog food without breaking out in a rash.

Just took pic related

their ears creep me out

does there exist a breed of doberman with floppy ears? preferably one not inbred to hell and back coupled with a million other defects?

People whose pitbull kills a child should be given the death penalty.

>niggers have a reputation for being violent criminals, so people treat them like thugs
>commit more crime because it's expected of them and racism prevents them from having a productive life
>get a reputation for being thugs
>the cycle continues

this is what you sound like right now.

are they as really as bad as people say they are for a first time dog owner or is that just a meme? i want one

If youre a first time dog owner get a lab.

Loyal, very few health issues, easy to train, great with guests and kids. Theyre like a starter dog. Some breeds can be high maintenance.

HOL UP
*kills child*

>The boy died after the 6-year-old dog chewed off his legs while the mother slept in a nearby room

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_1979

I don't know but most people are soft cunts so you might as well go for it.

>Pit Bull Mix
>Black Hispanic

I'll do that. Thanks.

Cute dogs. Here's my little bastard.

Pretty sure the ears are cropped, so just don't crop the ears.

Their ears are naturally floppy

They are cropped on purpose to look more intimidating

Dogs aren't people, but yes..?

Do you honestly think that doesn't happen?

Pitbulls were a mistake. Only mongrel mob and black power members own them here.

Test

We should protest against this as "dog racism". Aren't all dogs equal? The difference is only fur-deep.

Floopy ears best ears.

GSP are great as well.

I don't think that happens. Apply Occam's razor. Whereby did they come by a reputation for that behavior (which can be observed to be true today)? If their behavior didn't match the reputation, how did it stick? You need to jump through a lot of hoops to allege that their behavioral tendency towards these actions is not the result of their distinct neurobiology.

i like pugs desu

>pitbull

My family has bread different breeds of dangerous dogs simultaneously for the past 30 years.
Pitbulls were niggerized that's why a serious attempt at radical re-breeding for temperament occurred ala American Staffordshire Terrier.
I have both Fighting Dogs who are 30 years worth of Grand Champion Blue Dogs and Amstaffs.
The key Difference isnt How they act towards people. If they become aggressive towards the family you lop their heads off. I have personally put down many problem dogs to preserve the lines. The biggest difference between the bullies and amstaffs is Their level of anxiety and prey drive. The amstaffs are meant to be chill ,the pitties are meant to be anxious,always ready to fight or be attacked. People who want a family dog get a well bred good tempered amstaff.
For those who enjoy dangerous animals get a pitbull and have a firm hand with it. If you arent a Jamal it likely won't be either.
Though most people who arent breeders don't know this but pure bred pitbulls that have been linebred have a certain rate of insanity.
I would ballpark it at 1 in 5 become unreasonable insane or anxious. But if you see that happen when they are pups and catch it before puberty just lop their nuts off if you don't have the heart to do them in.
I over the years have watched my families dogs thrive and prosper in "certain communities".
GS's, Dobies and Rotties have never in the main breeding lines history have ever beaten a male dog in our family.
White men are meant to tame dangerous animals and stand on the back of the neck of the natural world.
The Weak should fear the strong.

Pits (american terrier) are dangerous not because they are some savage dogs but because their jaws are fucking fatal. When I play fight with my golden retriever, he bits me but doesnt hurt due to his soft jaws. I would never do that to a pit because there jaws have so much force it can rip of limbs. Dumbass who die from pit dont see that and just see another cute dog. (Probably the same dumbass who say that we are all one race)

Fuck pits and lap dogs, they have ruined most dogs for me.
>Get attacked by neighbor's dog when I was a kid
>One of coalburner sister's 5 pits attacks me while I was sleeping
>Roommate's poodle/daschund mix is a cunt, has 3 moods: depression, begging, and constant growling/snapping/barking like a little demon

Fuck those dogs and fuck 90% of owners because they can't train their shitty hellspawns properly.

I'd say they look better with not-floppy ears
Would 100% shit my pants if one chased me

White women will buy these nigger dogs because

The fucking joke of the human species

I plan on adopting a Corgi soon

Is it Sup Forums approved?