Cigarette prices in australia

Cigarette prices in australia:

$20 for 20.
$45 for 50.

These faggots must be stopped.
The government has taxed us more than any other nation in the world.

What a fucking joke.

It is my right to smoke, and it is your right to fuck off.

>Faggots sit outside at a busy cafe on the sidewalk huffin' up bus fumes, but cough like autists as you walk by with a smoke.
>Fuck off.

#MAKEAUSTRALIAGREATAGAIN!

Why do you need to smoke faggot?

>tfw live in Indonesia
Cigarettes are as cheap as candy

Sorry, Donald Trump can only make America Great Again. Australia will sink.

>paying money to get a horrible disease
kys

Degenerate.

Haha, what I'd give for it to be like that over here, it's a fucking disgusting habit.
Drinking, snorting coke and fucking trannies is far better.

seems pretty fair, you are going to get lung cancer and the government has to pay for your medical bills

>It is my right to smoke

No it isn't, it is your right to kill yourself which I suggest you employ

Nobody cares, you disgusting addict.
Go complain about how expensive your addiction is somewhere else.

what shit tier darbs are getting for 20 bucks?
its $29 for a pack of marlboro golds at my local servo

>yfw white Australia are the only ones paying these prices, every arab and asian store is selling illegally imported cigarettes without the plain packets at the old school prices

>Buying the Nico Jew

Cigarettes are literally a way for the government to strip money from dumb plebs.

so glad i stopped smoking it was a fucking joke

Stop smoking you retard

Good mate.

The solution is simple.
Order tobacco seeds from Amazon. Grow tobacco.
No machine oil, preservatives, or fiberglass. Just pure organic tobacco. Free.

They are high prices due to smokers getting sick and needing treatment right??
Why not make people buy some card that says they are a smkoer and they can buy them for cheap but they are not covered medically for any smoking related injuries, illnesses etc.
This keeps both sides happy

Smoking makes ya look like a dickhead, mate

We cant order seeds and shit online from overseas
Or at least its really difficult

You should be thanking your government for giving you a reason to stop with your degenerate behavior.

4$ - 20 pack
Hello there !

>Fill your country with Asians
>Asians like to smoke
>Asians are cheap
So the illegal cigarette market is booming. It shouldn't be hard for you to find a place to buy them near you, OP.

Senator leyonhjelm made a speech in the senate about this issue and he pointed out that the revenue made from cigarettes is far higher than what smokers cost the system and he said that if the government keeps increasing taxes on durries to the point where noone buys them, they will effectively be shooting the goose that lays the golden egg

You can obtain them, you just have to actually try. All you need is 1 very tiny tobacco seeds, then you can have an unlimited amount.

¥460 here...feels good.

....this internet cafe (Japan) is showing as an american flag.

>illegally imported marlboro reds $10 a pack

why don't you smoke these you faggot?
the markets are flooded with them at the moment

Enjoy your fiberglass flavored tobacco.
Can't believe goy actually buy a pack of $15 cigarettes when they can grow a higher quality product for free!
They deserve to get ripped off.

>all the fags complaining
Smoking cigarettes is a redpill. The world stopped being great when people didn't smoke a shit ton a cigs and drank whisky on tv or movies.

This. Just go to an Asian or Poo In Loo corner store. They sell imported cheap smokes.

They'll just tax fat people food next.

DOUBLE HAPPINESS

Anyone who smokes should be taxed as much as possible. And fatties, through sugar tax and fast food tax.

You are all second rate humans.

6 Euro for 22 .

Sucks to be aussie when it comes to smoking.

Cigarettes aren't even worth much, it's tobacco, a plant that grows fast.

If you buy cigarettes instead of pure tobacco, chances are you also get stems included, so really you getting screwed multiple times.

>Anyone who smokes should be taxed as much as possible. And fatties, through sugar tax
What about people who grow their own tobacco and sugar cane? Because that is what I do.

>a higher quality product
That's objectively false. No smokes are any better quality than any others.
>Smoking cigarettes is a redpill
Yeah, being an addict and paying money to hurt your body in all sorts of ways is le redpill. Fuck off.

Are you able to buy bags of loose tobacco?

Where I live you can buy a pack for like $11, but I buy a pound of tobacco for $20 and a pack do tubes which include paper and filter for like $2-3 for 200 tubes. I can crank out a pack in about 15 minutes.

You need an injector machine that I got a nice all metal one for about $60.

>sucking cancer fags into one's only personally-owned asset (...unless you're Falun Gong)
>...in 2017

about $70 for 200 here.

It's like with alcohol, isn't it? No matter how much the guberment taxes and/or restricts tobacco people will always find a way.

HAHAHAHAHA U CAN GEGT AFUCKING CARTON OF REDS HERE FOR $20 AND I QUIT SMOKING

He is doing just that.

You are too stupid to realise that you only want to smoke because you are addicted to nicotine. You are too stupid to realise that you don't enjoy smoking, you enjoy satisfying your addiction. You are too stupid to realise that your government is trying to help you. You are a programmed victim of a multinational company which exists to sell toxified products of a plant you could grow yourself, so completely programmed that you will fight for their right to charge you for the product which is killing you. I wish you luck for the future.

>No smokes are any better quality than any others.
Wrong. Would you rather smoke a cigarette laced with feces or a cigarette with pure tobacco?

>tfw pack of malboro cost ~3$
>it's considered as fancy shit

>pack of Winston costs ~1$

should i start smoking i wanna look cool :^)

but i dont want cancer what should i do

Heavy smokers who die from smoking don't cost the government a whole lot as they die quickly and younger. This is exacerbated by the fact that people who don't care about their body are more likely to drink and have a poor diet. The people who cost the system a lot more are people who are healthy but will get sick a few times and recover, living into their late 80's and 90's. These people do not smoke. In other words, whole thing is a scam. Bit like speed cameras, but that's a whole other discussion!

ur proud of fuck of that tobacco thing arnt you?

Well for starters you can brew alcohol and grow tobacco yourself, which is the based way.

Is there anything worse than Marlboro for your health? Maybe menthol cigarettes.

WHERE
I searched all over the city.

It's not really like alcohol. At least with alcohol you get drunk when you consume.

Newports put fiberglass in you're lungs

It is very easy to grow. I am giving people helpful advice. The Red-Pill.

>Would you rather smoke
No, I wouldn't because I'm not a retard like you.
Yeah, don't you want to be one of the cool kids? Then you should start smoking right now.

grow your own and quit bitching

which city m8?

>being an addict, willingly damaging your health, generally being scum is le redpill
This is the problem with meaningless buzzwords.

Growing your own tobacco is SUPER illegal here.

Apparently it was to protect the tobacco companies (maybe from counterfeit) way-back-when smoking was normal.
It's obsolete as of now but no politician is going to get rid of it since it won't get him votes.

no shit
it costs a whole lot more to ship there then any other place. Imports will always cost more. Caviar will cost more and more then further you go from Russia, cocaine will cost more and more the further you go from the Amazon, and so on.

>but muh degeneracy isn't politically incorrect
>Sup Forums is a Christian board of law abiding, upstanding, pillars of society
>they should be taxed to death anyway, b-because I said so

gtfo here pussy

>Not smoking a cigarette when you drink
>Not smoking white snorting coke
>Not smoking a cigarette after fucking a tranny

>Is there anything worse than Marlboro for your health?
"Дoнcкoй Taбaк"
That shit costs around 15 cents per pack. I don't even think that it's tobacco.

The government isn't trying to help, it's trying to get money out of a retard.

I fucking hate taxation but I gotta say I found the taxation of cigarettes and the butthurt of the addicts hilarious.

Wouldn't have any problem with people smoking if I wasn't taxed to support their medical bills though.

>intentionally paying to kill yourself is redpilled

>smoking cigarettes
>taking any non-alcoholic drugs

don't lie, proxyfag

If youre paying $20 for a pack of cigarettes you should just kill yourself because life as you know it is over

:thinking:

I like how they pretend it's because they give a shit about our health, but it's just about money. I don't smoke, but I agree with you.

Ciggies cost about 26.50$ here in NZ

Stupid Maori political party puts massive taxes on them to try and stop Maori smoking and all its doing is driving them further into debt.

I know someone who spends over 200$ a week on ciggies. Stubborn idiot says they could cost 50$ a pack and he would still smoke.

When you open up fresh tobacco it has to smell good, not be too dry. Try unrolling cigarettes some time, shit you find there, even hair.

Find someone online who'll sell you a PS2 from America. He can load the little expansion bay with all the tobacco sex toys you could ever hope for.

Melbourne.

Carpe Diem.

>No, I wouldn't because I'm not a retard like you.
Nicotine is actually good for you in moderate amounts. If you smoke it as a cigar, you won't inhale any into your lungs.
You will only get into trouble if you try selling it to people.
You can grow it inside your house. Nothing will happen to you unless you go around telling random people. It sounds to me like you are trying to find excuses to not learn how to grow.

>whoops forgot my proxy

Non smoker here....But there's actually a strong argument for msokers being a net positive towards national medical costs. dropping dead at 50-60 or less often means they are less of a drag on the system than healthy people living till 90 but on various meds or operations like hips and joints.

Also
At least your drug of choice isn't illegal. Fkn pot could be so cheap.

>Nicotine is actually good for you in moderate amounts
You don't have to smoke it, dumbass.

No, I'm pretty sure growing is super illegal regardless of selling.

>It is my right to smoke,
And it's the governments right to tax the shit out of stuff.
Get some willpower and put the cigs down.

>It is my right to smoke

It wouldn't be in a real fascist regime

tfw I get a can of swedish snus for $1.99 that lasts me a week and has no negative effects aside from slight gum recession

fuck off, weebshit proxyfag
literally kill yourself

Stop being a degenerate

Cos you wheezy cunts clog up the health care system.

Marlboro 3$? All prices are federal and Marlboro costs about 120 Rub (~ 2 $)
cheapest here cost about 1$, some even less

They now want to pass a bill to forbid everyone born after 2015 to buy cigarettes

>rights
>Straya
pick one

disgusting

i pay 50c US for a pack of 20.

Hitler didn't ban smoking. Only advised against it, since his mother died from cancer.

Hitler was also a vegetarian but didn't care to stop other from eating meat.

very easily obtained in the west

try any tobacconist run by asians in Sunshine or Footscray

I use Snus now and haven't been using cigarettes for a year.

ASCEND.

>No, I'm pretty sure growing is super illegal regardless of selling.
So? How could they possibly catch you?

Stop smoking.

Holy shit and I thought us leafs got taxed too heavily on cigarettes.

That's fucking bonkers user.

Yeah, but by super illegal I mean like thousand dollar fines.
Wouldn't be worth it at that rate.

It's strange. Here in America, literally the only people who smoke cigarettes are foreigners.

In fact that's one of the obvious ways of identifying a foreigner

Just grow your own tobbacco or quit.

You could also say one has a right to pay for sex, ya Sepo cunt.

>I-I don't want to l-learn how to do something new
Excuses. They cannot catch you. Grow it.