I'm a quarter Jewish genealogically, though not Jewish at all culturally, and I don't identify with Jews at all

I'm a quarter Jewish genealogically, though not Jewish at all culturally, and I don't identify with Jews at all.

Can we still be friends?

you already sound deceptive

sage

Sure, we can be friends. Do you want to come over sometime and cook? I heard that jews are good at baking

Hey Mrs. Enoch. Welcome to Sup Forums

It's an honest question.

Nope
Jewish problem can be fixed only by eliminating every single one of you

Yeah, no problem. Don't let the Nazis get you down they aren't going to be in control of the USA

But why must I be removed, based on what I've told you?

Jewishness, in the way that it's criticized/hated here, is really not a part of who I am at all.

well I guess you could be, neo cons might try to dirty your image if they ever find out about your bloodline. Kinda like how one of the hosts on red ice has an ancestor with a jewish last name

hahahahah dude come one why are you trying? these people hate you and if the capitalist ever give them power they kill you as soon as they can

Because I agree with a lot of Sup Forums, though I'm far from a Nazi.

i guess you can be an idealist/ conspiracy theorist/ race realist/ without being a total nazi, but it doesn't make it easy

No and in fact I find you even more worthless then a full blooded jew as you will never make a good lawyer.

fuck you nazi skkkum

Hi Mike. You can self evacuate now.

>Being a part of the master race
>Not being proud of it

Wew Moshe

you're nothing like us you vile kike,

Jewish priveledge...now that's a thing go fuckin look up how AIPAC takes care of their own.

Most people can't even afford to pay their college debts or get in the school they want. Some people spend 10 years trying to get their dream job

Where do you think these kikes end up? They got a foothold in the government and now pull up the rest of their brethren with them. We're all goyim afterall. We're just here to slave away for their benefit

But even Donald Trump likes Jews.

>the capitalist
you mean the (((Rothschilds)))

capitalism operates the same no matter who has the money

Nope. Fuck off, jew.

of course. i got the ovan ready just for you.

No, you are a nigger.
One
Drop
Rule

fuck all you nazi skkkum

I'm a 1/4 jew also. Never been in a synagogue, uncircumcised. Don't even know any Jews at all (besides my athiest dad, I suppose). Work 60 hours a week in a shit job to pay rent on my overpriced apartment. No such thing as jewish privilege or whatever shit you guys think exists.

>if your foreskin is missing, your a fucking jew.kys.

It's like discovering that minarchy is superior to anarchy. Simplistic extremes are not optimal.

>minarchy
hahahahah fuck that and fuck anarchism and fuck you only with the science of Marxism-Leninism can we advance

>wanting to be friends with goyim ever