mart.
You europeans are good at starting shit, but america is good at finishing it

>he admitted to being a destroyer or western civilization

of*

>yes goyim we're you greatest ally

>there are Jews on your side who are going to stab you in the back

we know

i need a sauce on that senpai

Jews are on their own side, just waking up to the fact Cultural Marxism is going to fuck them over

Shota Zanmai

The idea that Jews would bite the hand that feeds them (Right Wing/Christian White Males) is ridiculous, most Jews hate these rich smarmy fucks like George Soros who push an anti-western agenda

A girl like that deserves a big black man with a bbc.

But not a man with a job?

>trusting a kike
(((they))) are shutting it down

Works fine over here, steinberg.

why the fuck do these kike shekel hoarders block it in my country

You have to change your location at the bottom of youtube when a country blocks it.
Only if the uploader blocks if for your country do you need a proxy but then it also says it.

Kike should kys.

Even if they work with us that doesn't mean we are allies. It just means the kikes are dumb enough to hasten their demise because they believe we will soften like all the opposition before.

Do men like hair that long?

Having allies that want to change your agenda is worse than having no allies at all.

Says the Jew.

i tried a neatherlands proxy still blocked, then i checked which countries it blocks.
apparently they block unrelated islands int he middle of nowhere or some stupid shit like that.
fucking hate youtube making me use proxies to see a video.

I like Norman Finkelstein.

Real talk I'm a Jew and I just want two things in life:

1. For the white (and Asian) races to not be eradicated.
2. A comfy cabin innawoods next to a lake

THAT'S ALL I WANT, AND YET...!

We don't dislike it.

I'm not even a Jew, but my dad was, but he left the religion at a young age. But I just wish I could be fully white honestly. I know that I will never be accepted by Jews and I will never be accepted by you fags. I basically have no real identity of my own.

Kill me now, thanks.

Is your skin white? Once we remove the race traitors and untermensch-skinheads we'll need everyone we can get.

Pretend faggot. Just pretend you are 100% white and if the time comes name and kill the jew.

Never tell people irl that you are jew.

>not allowed in countries controlled by (((them)))
really gets those neurons firing

>do men
Lots of different tastes out there generally yes its a sign of good health/nutrition and status as in days gone by grooming yourself took time only few could afford.
Thats why short hair on women is seen as unladylike or indicative of being working class.

Yeah obviously,
but he's still a Jew deep down inside.
He can't fight it.

At the bottom on the jewtube page set your current location to US.

If there is one thing a jew can do it is pretend to be something they aren't. It will be second nature to him.

Most do.
For me, that's a perfect length, just long enough to reach down to her butt.

>basing your identity on any group of other poeple
honestly you should KYS or get your shit together.
>Is your skin white?
dosnt matter man he aint white and never will be.

anyways im at half the OP vid and i agree with basically everything .there's plenty of reminders for anyone who grows up in jewish culture of the oppression and persecution of the jews in goy countries . and i dont mean the holocaust we're all taught stories spanning like a thousand years of jews dealing with persecution from the middle ages to the 19th century.
there's plenty of us vs them mentality which arises from that against the groups of goys which did these things to us in those stories.specifically white christian society.

He doesn't want to lose himself though. Secretly he's planning to screw the Goyim

My skin is very white and I have pink nips. Don't even have a kike nose. Only Jewish features is my brown eyes and black hair, but that is barely specific to Jews. There were quite a few half-Jews who served in the German army and all sorts of offices in WW2. I just don't like lying about it to be honest, I feel like I am betraying myself and I don't really feel ashamed for having been born. It just would have been a lot simpler to have a singular racial identity. Anyway, I don't plan on marrying a kike, so at least my kids will be ok, I reckon.

What if I don't want them on my side. What if I just want to be left alone with my own people.

Men love long hair usually. I know I do.

Yeah not to generalize tastes, but I didn't know if there were common impressions or assumptions of women with hair that long. If there was some sort of negative message I was sending, because mine is op length and a lot of other women try to convince me that I should cut it because men "don't like it" and that it makes me look like I belong to a religious cult or a hippie.

Also not to threadjack. Jews.

It's fine jew friend. I want you to have Israel and a place to live too. Just don't get involved in our affairs and we won't get involved with yours.

Yeah same, although neither of my parents were religiously Jewish. Neither of my grandparents either, they were Christian.
>tfw not white enough for ubermensch
>tfw not jew enough for jewbermensch

I don't want Israel though. Get me as far away from my own "kind" as possible please and thank you.

There has always been a few good jews. Nobody is denying that.
The problem is that they are the exception, and not the rule.
And he is not completely correct that the holocaust is the reason why so many jews are pushing for white genocide. It is part of the propaganda that is being used to push the idea. But jews talking about white genocide dates back to before WWII.

Interesting. I do not think you should be forced to hate your own kind. I met some good Russian Jews when I was near philthadelphia. But if you want to take an individualist approach I see nothing wrong with that.

always remember goyim, if we jews arent leading your movement its andisemedic and probbably a nazi! donate shekels goy

No.

How about you go fuck yourself with a menorah, kike. Stop having an identity based around your Jewish race and maybe I'll consider dropping mine.

>a lot of other women try to convince me that I should cut it because men "don't like it"

Most woman have no idea what men like or don't like.
Or maybe they are just jealous of your hair and instead of getting long hair themselves, they try to bring you down to their level.

But there's a lot of reasons to hate my own kind. Like Norbro said, I'm the exception, not the rule. (I mean I'm a piece of shit NEET but I don't want whites to die, nor do I want to manipulate or betray or trick goy or any of that shit.)

I don't want to have pride in people who are cunts. I'd rather be prideful in myself, but sadly there's not much for me to brag about. I can draw penises and boobs and tits well and that's about it.

Most people in the natsoc movement has no problem with good jews, as long as they are honest about it. Pretending you are white would only get you enemies once you were caught lying.

I wish you luck. If it makes you feel any better I can't draw at all. As long as you never regress to a nasty jews level, you will always have your place in a white society. Just fight the good fight. Get a 23&me test too, and see how genetically jewish you really are.

I'd be willing to die if it meant the eradication of all Jews on Earth so...I'll do my best.

I actually have, I'm about 30% Ashkenazi Jew. The rest is Italian and British blood. Thank you for your kind words, I've been feeling like shit and even considered suicide lately because of how fucking disgusted I am with my own people.

They are likely jealous. Dont cut them unless you are having a hard time grooming them. Ive seen this shit amongst my sisters who were constantly trying to compete or convince oneanother to do something stupid like cut their hair. A lot of the time they are trying to bring you down so they look better in comparison. Shit my one sister even insisted I cut my hair for her graduation because her boyfriend was balding and didnt want me to put him to shame.
Think of it in the same terms as with chubby friends in high school. They wont get their chubby friend to work out with them and sometimes even actively sabotage their efforts to lose weight by sharing/giving away their food.
Its just insecurity.

Do your teachers also conveniently leave out the shitty things jews did that led to their persecution?

There are Jews on every side, that's what Jews do.

You're one of the reasons the West is fucked.

>most Jews hate these rich smarmy fucks like George Soros who push an anti-western agenda
The fact that Sup Forums can't distinguish between average, working, individuals with Jewish heritage and members of the international banking cartels is saddening in the extreme. If Hitler wasn't syphilitic, he would have had enough wisdom to work towards gradually suffocating the globalist elite (some of whom were/are Jewish and have vile opinions about non Jews). Instead, he went on a wild goose chase while those with real power sat back and laughed. Don't forget that Soros laughed about reporting on his 'fellow' Jews in a recent interview.

There you go. You are only 1/3 Jew, and Ashkenazi jews are from central Europe anyways and are practically white. I wouldn't worry about it dude, in fact I think you should just try to assimilate as a white person and that would fix a lot of your problems. But always just fight the good fight man. These are kind words coming from me, I wouldn't say them to someone of African descent.

My Dad dated a Jewish girl from Sydney, her Dad was some kind of Jew mobster. Abe Saffron I think.

Oh yeah, let's trust jews. They've never betrayed anyone in the last 3,000 years.

So why is JIDF trolling this board? I never believed in the revisionist histories until I saw how hard they spam Sup Forums.

Jews are making the American economy the best in the world, I want to live in Jew York or Jew Francisco.

Basically, you are being brainwashed into a victim complex. Couple that with circumcision trauma based mind control and heavy tribalistic nepotism and bingo. You got your answer as to where the thousands of years of persecution came from.
You are being played hard by your satanic overlords.

women were a mistake

Yeah but I'm not white and other anons are saying to not call myself white so I just...don't know what to do. I mean everyone assumes I'm white, I sure as hell look white. Light brown/dirty blonde hair, no kike nose, no kike eyes, dark blue eyes, super pale skin, etc etc etc. But I have this fucking devil blood inside me. And my older sister and my mom and dad have it too.

The UK is a Muslim colony of the USA. It explains hatred of the English to superior Jews. Conservatives had to create a low against antisemitism because of this Muslim hatred.

>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]

Haven't the jews being persecuted in the middle east too?

Yet, i don't see jews trying to destroy arabs ethnically.

But how does that answer the question?

jews are a tiny part of the population, just assimilate. think of all the tiny little forgotten ethnicities and historical nations that make up current people, just dont follow kike cultural norms, partake in kike nepotism or openly identify as a jew. everyone has some bad traits in their dna just dont reinforce them.

Okay, I won't.

But what should I identify as then? I can't be white because that'd piss Sup Forums off and I don't want to call myself a Jew either. "mixed" would get me confusion.

Have kids with a white woman and teach them that they are white. I'm telling you just do it. It's ok.

Nope at the most just say you are a white jew. I'm telling you, since it's ashkenazi it's european, just identify as white.

you shouldnt care that much what Sup Forums says desu. how would anyone ever know unless you make it a big deal

I have bad news, Ameribro. I'm infertile.

Can I adopt a white baby instead?

It might be some jealousy, but I think a lot of it is many women like getting caught up in new trends and drastically changing their looks and encouraging others to do the same because women like peer approval and group identity shit.

To maintain long hair you can't really dye or cut it much, and it's very rarely "in" so it must seem boring to them to always have the same hair style and color for years. I just prefer a natural look, but with tumblr and instagram really weird things have become popular lately. They're constantly trying to get me to dye my hair blue or get an undercut or weird facial piercings too.

But I often get the feeling there's a lot of attempted sabotage going on, you're right. I once knew a girl that convinced another girl that shaving her head was a good idea, and then later told me that she couldn't believe the girl fell for it.

Just keep diluting it, your genes sound fine.

I just don't want to deceive people like the kikes do, is all.

Maybe "American mutt" would suffice?

Perfectly fine as long as you teach them to be proud of being white and be a good father. Think about it a trashy white or non-white woman could adopt that instead. Get a young white kid and raise him well to pass on his genes. Your legacy can live through him.

everyone always does

Just say white jew and don't go for any positions of power and you should be fine.
if he is just supporting the good cause not leading it he's not a threat.

Okay. I'll do that. Thank you for believing in me. I'll be the best dad ever.

Just gotta graduate high school and go to college first, y'know.

>There are jews on your side
>implying we don't already know this
There's also blacks on our side. Still the "not 100% muslims are terrorists so accept all muslims" is stupid and still applies here

Ha, don't let college corrupt you. That's all I will say.

t. college student

Mate whats wrong with you?
You have by far better women than us, stop crying about that.

wtf is this retard jew logic, there are good muslims too doesn't mean you muslims running the country

>gotta graduate high school
Oh, no wonder you hate yourself and are having identity problems. It's okay, those are some shitty years.

Literally everytime I've told a girl that I can't tell difference in length of hair as long as its past your shoulders they get mad. I don't understand.

I won't, mate. I'm going to get dual degrees in forest sciences and biology and chemistry and am planning to ignore the brainwashing attempts.

Can confirm. Im half Jew half Goy, R1b haplogroup. Definitely on your side.

>jews
the board has been flooded with jew threads all week what the actual fuck?

Kek, nah I hate myself because I share blood with ((((them)))). It's hard for me to accept that reality but I'm trying. My older sister understands because she felt the same way but said that she realized she didn't choose her genes and will just accept it and move on instead of worrying about acceptance from others because actions and words speak louder than the cow feces you're made out of. I agree with what she said but it's just...ech.

>777
What did Kek mean by this?

Just rape them like shitskins do

No, all kikes must burn