What does Sup Forums think of New Zealand?

Saw one of these for Australia and I got an idea, I'd ask Sup Forums what they think about my country, me being from New Zealand obviously, I'm genuinely curious what Sup Forums users have to say. So what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UN5BZUI3zgU
creativityalliance.com/australias-new-prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-more-jew-than-any-hebe/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321040/matthew-turnbull-mogul-with-jewish-roots-is-new-australia-premier/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sheep fuckers

bump

we engage in intercourse with sheep

Well that's probably the biggest thing out of the way

Thanks, I was looking for this pepe

NZ threads come up all the time. People always call us sheep fuckers or they tell us how cozy nz looks.

The responses from kiwis always differ depending on where they are from. Cuckland and Wellington posters complain about lefties, while posters from anywhere else will tell you nz is uncucked and lefties are at a minimum.

As a New Zealander I love it here. Fuck all lefties or minorities where I live (Manawatu). The average normie is uncucked and is easy to give the red pill to. Living costs are affordable as fuck and I have a good job. Life is cosy.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

I have this pepe
I also have super rare pepe
give me a you and I will stop fucking my sheep girlfriend and find him

Every time I show my face on /britpol/ I get asked how easy it is to live here, usually followed by someone complaining about how many Maoris and so on and so forth.

That's true, people say whites in NZ are cucks or meth heads but people who say that probably speak from a Wellington or Cuckland point of view. Everywhere else it's based af and most people where I live are more racist than I am (which isn't easy).

I love it here too, almost couldn't ask for a better place to live. Redpilling is easy and everyone I know is voting for based Winnie so there is hope for this country outside two certain cities.

Here you go, spend it wisely

Also this.

they ignore us which is good that less people know we exist

We also don't really have a reputation here like the Aussies or leafs, which is good. People act like not knowing where we are is a bad thing!

Go onto any article from Stuff or nzherald that has to do with refugees, Trump or any topic popular with Sup Forums and the top comments are usually pretty redpilled. Gives me hope in this country.

>tfw met this Maori guy at the pub who was a legit nationalist who hated all foreigners. After talking to him for a while he nearly convinced me to start my own political party.

Here you go kiwi bro
Our next leader of the Commonwealth

Exactly, even though most articles on stuff are biased af, it's good to see the readers aren't, even Labour voters I know seem to be pretty redpilled and hate foreigners. Also what gives me hope is that the media portrays Maori people as leftists who all hate whitey but in real life most of the ones I know are redpilled af, I was redpilled on several issues by a Maori fried of mine. It truly does give me hope, the one I was talking to was going on about how much he hated Asians, Muslims and coconuts, it was a dream.

Now we need to get rid of National, they're a bunch of globalist cucks. But don't know what the options are, NZ First, as much as I want them to, won't be the largest party

nice country, spent 7 months in chch

it's chur af

ITT: only kiwis..

Thank you very much, a most beneficial trade to us both.

GOD SAVE THE FUTURE KING!

I dislike your country and wish you nothing but sadness.

sheep fuckers.

In all honesty, brothers in arms. Always welcome in our country.

Why didnt you kiwis wipe out the natives?

You bring shame to the anglo sphere

Because of this

A pox on your wifes children and her bull

only english speaking country to elect a jew so far as president or prime minister if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, nice city that one.

>burger

Thanks, fellow ANZAC, same to you. While the NZ-Aus banter that goes on may look like hatred to others, it spurs each of us on. Our troops did it to each other in the world wars, for example. It's nothing more than friendly banter, that's what we're known for.

>Why didnt you kiwis wipe out the natives?
We would have, if only they were dumb enough to refuse that treaty we offered them. Unfortunately, they were not that dumb.

>You bring shame to the anglo sphere
We'll try do better next time

the UK had Disraeli in the 1800s and Turnbull in AU in also jew

New zealand must be destroyed.
youtube.com/watch?v=UN5BZUI3zgU

We've only had one fully Jewish one and he wasn't elected, he was appointed. Plus the Brits had Disraeli before us, and the other two only had partially Jewish ancestry, the most recent has fortunately resigned and been replaced by a non-Jew

Rude, bro

>"Should you vote for based Winnie?"

Sup brahs.

where does it say Turnbull is Jewish?

wait you've had 3 jews?

Gerry is a lad

Fucking copying Australia like usual we should have nuked your shitstain islands decades ago
How does it feel to be less civilised than PNG?

basically east tasmania. we would annex nz tomorrow but we already have enough fucking sheep.

creativityalliance.com/australias-new-prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-more-jew-than-any-hebe/

what are you talking about vogel was elected and he was full jew while bell was brought up as a christian and key was sort of mild

Knew this was going to come up. Feel free to destroy that fat cunt in the video

Well yes we absolutely should, what other options are there? National is now a globalist cuck party and Labour goes without saying

Sup fellow Kiwi

Only one full Jew, who wasn't the first, the Brits had Disraeli first. The other two (one was only PM for less than a year, not worth mentioning, while the other has resigned) had Jewish ancestry but to my knowledge weren't Jewish

Guys, I'm a South African Indian who grew up in NZ since the late 90s, lived in many places within the north island throughout my life. What are your views of Indians in general? I feel like I'm culturally different to Indians from India, in the same respect that Europeans within differing European countries are different to each other. I pretty much identify as a New Zealander at this point, it's objectively one of the best countries on Earth.

I know that many kiwi women have had weird experiences with Indian guys. But yeah, what are your views?

What a source user! That was terribly fucking written.

says the west island

Chea the cuzzies LOWER HUTT boieeee

He wasn't the leader of any of the parties, not sure how he got there, but either way as I said the Brits had Disraeli first so outs wasn't the first

I'm up here in wanganui visiting my grandma and holy shit is it comfy compared to where I live in Wellington

Lots of Indians and Chinese buying up the houses though, my grandmother was telling me how all the houses down one end of the street is completely Indian now

She knows, and even said it: they're driving us out and destroying our way of life. It's just not right. But what can you do? All the jobs are gone, there's not a lot left. She's even red pilled on marriage: it's just not worth it these days, it's too easy for people to give up, people just spend all their time jumping from partner to partner, it means nothing anymore

I'm gonna miss her, def spending more time up here. If I could get a decent tech job I'd buy property up here and work remotely as much as possible, but that ain't happening anytime soon because I dun goofed on my education.

fine have a better one
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321040/matthew-turnbull-mogul-with-jewish-roots-is-new-australia-premier/

>Lord of the Rings
>sheep fucking
>close to Australia
>Commonwealth country
>qt girls with even more qt accents

You guys are alright.

ForestNymph is hotter than MissAlice. Alice is a cunt.

we didn't have parties before the 1890s we had the parliament choose the cabinet

Yes

All my chch friends that have moved up north tell me horrifying tales of how cucked and left wellington and dorkland are.

Why haven't you come down south with the rest of the based whites user?

you will never really be one of us

Poor country with low living standards.

least the earth doesn't try to swallow us every few months m8

so one quarter jew at best?

Ur grandma knows her shit man. 10/10

i went to CHCH over Christmas and you have alot of new buildings which are modern architecture which is shit so nah i well stay up here

>QT girls
Oh Canada...

We breed them out. If no other cunts came here they would be completely assimilated in a couple more generations.

So he wasn't directly elected as premier then, apart from his seat

you can't even kill your birds while the maoris made ours extinct which were 3 times as big

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA

we never have directly elected leaders in new zealand

> relying on niggers

no wonder the anglo population in NZ is so cucked

With that Trump making noise around the world, I think Peters would be the right guy for NZ.

Low living standards for Maoris and islanders

Most others live reasonably well

Main issue we have is housing and decent jobs, lots of old houses and this country is exactly on the forefront of technology

>relying on niggers
the birds were gone before we even arrived

Most NZers hate Trump and don't really know why other than the media telling them so

I'm actually thinking of moving to Wanganui desu, seems pretty comfy.

She's exactly right, 10/10 for view. My grandma is the same, she lives in Auckland and she hates it there, always complains about us being swamped with Asians, kinda feel sorry for her. I've thought about having her come live with me but I work all the time and she'd be left alone, so no point in that. This is the sad truth- we need Winnie to come here and fix this

>qt girls with even more qt accents
Dunno what Canadian girls are like, but for you to think ours are qt...

>Fucking copying Australia like usual
That goes both ways mate. Like your flag.

>we should have nuked your shitstain islands decades ago
With all that uranium you should have had nukes decades ago. I'd sooner see Australia as a nuclear power than anyone else (excluding us of course, but that's just silly), despite some of you being dickheads (you).

>How does it feel to be less civilised than PNG?
We're not as intimately familiar with PNG as you are. Care to enlighten us?

But the leader of the largest party usually gets the mandate to form a government, so it's different from now

kek, saved

What's wrong with Kiwi girls? In my experience with the temp workers that come up here during the summers NZ girls are attractive.

I know they eat people in PNG, so that user is just doing typical Aussie shitposting. Sure, the Maoris ate people but we put a stop to that

but caucus always decides the leader which is made of of the largest group of MPs which means it basically the same system except back then it you just need the majority of the house to back you

>NZ girls are attractive.
GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

>What's wrong with Kiwi girls?
I hear other leafs moaning about them all the time, but each to their own. Feel free to keep them

Oh well, small cost to live in this great country :)

>pretty good economic policy
>terrible anti-tobacco laws with insane prohibition just around the corner
>friendly trust and banking regulation facilitating money laundering
>fucking sheep instead of these cute kiwi birds

Are these true?

if you fucked one of those birds your cock would go straight from its arse out its mouth which would probably kill it compared to a sheep

the shape of the country is really good, only thing thats shit its tge geographical position who condemn them to world class irrelevancy.

John Key is a Jew right?

>pretty good economic policy
If you look at stats, yes. The government has literally done nothing for 8 years though, they're just lucky. Also they sell land to chinks, so I'd say that's half true. The economy is doing well, sure, but that depends how you look at it
>terrible anti-tobacco laws with insane prohibition just around the corner
I don't smoke so this doesn't concern me, but I think Australia has tougher laws like requiring them to have plain packaging
>friendly trust and banking regulation facilitating money laundering
Yep, defo true. Ex-PM refused to release tax returns, wonder why.
Impossible to find Kiwis except for at night and in specific areas. Fuck sheep though, yes, that's true.

Jewish mother, but he's not practicing to my knowledge. Besides, he's not the PM any more

sort of yeah

>if you fucked one of those birds your cock would go straight from its arse out its mouth which would probably kill it compared to a sheep
Aren't these about the same size as chickens? Pretty sure you can fuck a chicken without hurting it.

It was my understanding that now the leader of the largest party is given the mandate by the governor general to form a government.

m8 how small is your cock

yeah but parties are now enforced constitutional because of MMP

I think it's so fucking boring to live there on the edge of the planet. I wonder what's te suicide rate there.

There are different species of kiwi, a little one and a big one. Feel free to try yourself though, but fucking a sheep would probably be more enjoyable

was pretty high like 4th in the world at one time

Poo in loo prawnjeet

#rekt

new zealanders easily gets food poisoning.

yfw when this is the actual world map
No wonder aussie cunts always say theyre full