/rpg/ Red Pill General

Continue posting the redpills here.

Prev.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjc6fDO8MjRAhXJxVQKHRZuDHYQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNE01Mq-vE9OhW8Minlaf5RHqZwqtQ&sig2=uCHssADAmS8DmA4hVtaisg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anybody else here? Anyone else got some? I'm almost out

the truth is hiding in plain sight

>hated niggers for years but felt guilty about being racist
>came here and finally realized I was in the right
>always chuckled at "Jews did it" comments I'd see on the internet, likening it to some silly conspiracy like the flat earth
>realize Jews are behind every single problem in the modern world
Goddamnit Sup Forums, I want off this ride

the ride never ends.

Welcome to Hotel California. You can check in whenever you want, but you can never leave.

Same user from last thread who is pessimistic about the wests future. How do yall think east asia will fare in a 100% black, muslim world?

Was just thinking about you when I saw this one.
Asians don't have compassion, they'll genocide them and celebrate the day every year.

DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

bumping Tom for visibility

Just found out blacks and Mexicans are demographically overrepresented in the gay and trans community and whites are underrepresented.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjc6fDO8MjRAhXJxVQKHRZuDHYQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNE01Mq-vE9OhW8Minlaf5RHqZwqtQ&sig2=uCHssADAmS8DmA4hVtaisg

Yea, that's what I assume will happen as well. I don't think they will take humanity as far as whites could, though.

But it hurts, fellow goyim. All I feel is a sense of despair and loss at a world that was once ripe with possibilities and now only has the death of culture. Not just white culture, but all cultures. How are whites, let alone the rest of the races, supposed to fight back when the Jews have so fully taken over everything? It's impossible at this point to red pill the masses.

Yes, people are starting to wake up because the nigs and kebabs can't stop chimping out, but even if we can come together and deal with that nonsense, the Jews have ingrained themselves so well that no blame will fall to them. They'll just concoct a new plan, or wait another hundred years and try again. They're a patient breed and their schemes don't settle for mere decades, they're in it for the long haul.

>How are whites, let alone the rest of the races, supposed to fight back when the Jews have so fully taken over everything?
It's simple really.

That would be the main reason that the ride never ends. We can only move forward.