Serbia utterly BTFO by albania and albanian kosovars

>serbia utterly BTFO by albania and albanian kosovars
>butthurt to this day
>unironically sends a train saying "kosovo is serbian"
>kosovo government forces it to go back
>serbia goes "b-back the fuck off??!??!?"
>still butthurt
>serbia strong

Can we all agree that Serbs are literally the weakest people of all history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Kosovo_declaration_of_independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dečani_chrysobulls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1455_defter_of_the_Branković_lands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo#1591
youtube.com/watch?v=YM1Vbs5L0t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what's an Albanian doing in hue land? Did your inbred parents fall for the "country of the future" meme?

>albanian
kek
desu even albanians are better than serbs

I'm calling it, Serbia starts another war because 'they kill da serb keedz in dem projects' and gets humiliated by an inferior military force yet again.

They're bloodlust needs satisfying again.

Fucking genocidal cunts.

>be serb
>see non-serbs minding their own business
>'ONI ŽELE DA KOLJU SRPSKU DECU'
>genocides thousands
>loses war
rinse and repeat

You fucktard do realise that Croatia never recaptured east Slavonia, but got it back through mediation of the international community?
"Peaceful reintegration", while we Croats supposedly had 100 000 battle worthy men who in 1995 supposedly decisively defeated Serbs and routed 200 000+ of them?

Delusional simpletons, pawns for future shitstorm here.

I wouldnt say that NATO Os weaker than Serbia, m8

>spend millions on a train
>not able to follow your plan
top kek

kek saving this

thanks for the (You)s you gullible cretins

>peaceful reintegration
>of one village on the dunav bank

jna was a third military force in europe and couldn't bulldoze one shitty village of vukovar in three months

it's like germans in 1939 got stopped by a polish pebble for a year

The funny thing is this convo is how we get serbs to come crashing in.

Or shooting from mountains with tanks.

top kek

you're just jealous cause you never got to protect serbian children by killing dangerous random unarmed villagers

There aren't many Albanians in your Country, are there?

Wow, you are an actual imbecile.
Tell me, if YNA is supposedly "third military force", which European forces were stronger?

I swear, the less intelligent and informed a person is, the more cancerous breed of a nationalist it is.

Topkek

nope
would guess less than 1000

Serbs, the product of Russian scum being ejaculated into the anus of a Gypsie whore. Said ejaculate, mixed with piss and shit seeps out the anus, and into her putrid vagina. Birthing a Serb.

that's the ancient serbs
modern serbs have turk blood mixed in

he already said 'mixed with piss and shit'

kek

fuck off balkan diaspora scum

At least not a Serb :^)

I hope serbs chimp out again so they kill more muslims

t. the jew of balkan

I really don't understand why don't you join the V4.

You're bringing shame to our continent, plz stop.
Don't you have a favela to go get murdered brutally in?

Hes diaspora chill dude we know christian will always support christian

>Attack Slovenia - lose
>Attack Croatia - lose
>Attack Bosnia - lose
>Attack Kosovo - lose
>Montenegro separates

MUH GREATER SERBIJA

>he unironiclly thinks that i need a reason to kill croatians and albanians

Won't go too deep, but it's not like there was NATO or something...

seriously albanian diaspora is the worst kind of diaspora.like, if a isis fighter that got smuggled in france found about Sup Forums and started shitposting, he'd be less annoying than this cunt.fucking subhuman scum.

Why does everyone here hate Serbia?

Leave them alone what did they ever do to you?

They are diaspora

What is the currency in Serbia? Shitposting against Albania?

you're the french albanian aren't you

Albanians should stop messing with serbia, if trump decides to pull that base from kosovo then serbia's going to fuck them hard. It won't be "bill clinton blvd" in the city centers but "trump blvd" next to "melania rd".

>b-back the fuck off??!??!?

Nice reference.

that would be pretty fucking great too tbqh

You guys invited us but we rather joined the EU, because we thought we were better than you.

True story.

i hope the khalif sends you on a suicide bombing mission soon, i can't fucking stand you, subhuman shqip scum.

italian albanian

Daily reminder that Kosovo je Srbije

it will be called the slobodan milosevic blvd, but we will build another one for trump.

are you the guy who shitposts on every albanian thread with the french flag though

we are waiting for next global conflict
then we will finally be free to wage total war
its not even important if we win - we must try to bring some justice in this world, it is our moral obligation

Serbians really are the weakest, saddest race in the Balkans. They've been getting BTFO throughout all of history. Couldn't even defeat 2,000 shiptar mountain men, and are still salty about it to this day. A drastically declining birthrate, no future, no NATO or EU, and just overall an ugly race.

>couldn`t even defeat 200 shiptar mountain men
Thats where you are wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Kosovo_declaration_of_independence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH...wait hold on,,,,,HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Never seen a more delusional peasant people

god fucking damn it they don't even realize how annoying they are

Yea but atleast people browsing Sup Forums can see how subhuman they are

You do realize they only lost the balkan wars because of globalists blacking out the media and portraying serbs as some kind of neo-nazi vampires right? Obama would have pulled the same shit in syria as clinton pulled in serbia had it not been for the unfiltered truth revealed through the internet. And the CIA couldn't hide their arming of terrorists this time.

Serbia is awesome.

>Why does everyone here hate Serbia?
That's bullshit
Everyone here seems to worship Serbia

>They're bloodlust needs satisfying again.
>Fucking genocidal cunts.

This

Based Ausfag

I would not mind a Trump statue
[spoiler]Next to Bill Clinton's statue for the epic memes[/spoiler]

>based ausfag
You fucking wish

Sup Forums is an Albanian board.

Serbs are NOT welcome here.

>>Why does everyone here hate Serbia?
>That's bullshit
>Everyone here seems to worship Serbia

Nope.

They mudered Roman Catholic Croats in 91 and Nato was right to stop them doing the same shit in Kosovo.

The KLA and Croat HVO were based in fighting just wars of defense.

The serbs are cunts.

You shitty mafia cant bribe trump like they did with clinton you can only wish trumps support.

because of
>le remove kebab meme :DDD

except serbs have always been kebab bitches
croatia have always been kebab removers

Nowhere near as annoying as you serbs

Lele he might be butthurt croatian diaspora i didnt know that you people are as stupid as albanians

nice try
people here can see the real truth

in albania that is actually considered a comeback.fucking subhuman

Albanians aren't terrorists you dumbass. They're Europeans who happened to convert to Islam during the occupation of the Ottoman Empire. Before that they were Catholics, and before that they were Pagans. Does that make it right to genocide thousands of them? Supporting Serbs in the Kosovo war is the equivalent to supporting ISIS+FSA exterminating Alawites because of "muh religion". Albanians don't give a shit about Islam. Just because Clinton and Jews saw an opportunity to exploit Albanian nationalism doesn't mean we support the bitch.

Serbia has no right to any territory except for Belgrade and surrounding areas. Any respectable historian knows that Kosovo has always been majority Albanian.

Fucking LOL
You must be fucking retarded if you think we could ever have the expenditure to bribe Bill Clinton

I thought Serbia was run by globalist puppets these days, like Ukraine?

Your mafia bribed congres into supporting kla and later bombing us.

>Europeans who happened to convert to Islam
>Does that make it right to genocide thousands of them

Yes

>because of
>>le remove kebab meme :DDD
>except serbs have always been kebab bitches
>croatia have always been kebab removers

Serbs

A bunch of cunts

Thomas Crowley, Major of Croatian Army (1991 - 1995)

Irishman who volunteered to fight for Roman Catholic Croats against genocidal serbs.

The whole world knows they are cunts.

Oh it's a daily balkan thread. Always so intese.

Hungarian here...
KOSOVO IS SERBIA!
REMOVE KEBAB!
NUKE ALBANIA!
REMOVE ALBANIANS!

Serbia is based. They are the anglos of the slav countries, always butthurt and starting wars. Never change, Serbs.

next time we and greece will erase you
there will be new mountains in your homeland, made of corpses stacked high and wide
the shiptar problem will be resolved forever

Hello there mister hrvojevic kakav je zivot u irskoj?

Not a fan of Serbs, but Albanians seem 10 times worse.
yfw all the albanian shitposters on Sup Forums are just victims of some blood feud and can't leave their houses

if you're hungarian you'd want vojvodina to separate

There'll be a war in the Balkans. America will be forces to defend their national interests and Russia will intervene. This is so poetic i'm almost crying of joy.

Holy shit if this happens it must seriously be considered proof that we live in a simulation. Kosovo is literally the anklebone of Europe, and it looks like a fucking star too.

Tell me.. How is this not proof of a simulation???

Press N if you think serbia should be nuked

any respectable historian in albania.outside of albania, noone believes in the "muh illyria" meme, but in actual censuses that prove the serbian majority in the middle ages.

let me help ya:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dečani_chrysobulls
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1455_defter_of_the_Branković_lands
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo#1591

N

>The KLA and Croat HVO were based in fighting just wars of defense.

What a crock of shit, the KLA is a terrorist organization plain and simple. It's like saying ISIS is a moderate rebel group.

They're not europeans, they are TURKS.

I only want to get transylvania, subcarpathia and parts of slovakia back.

Fuck of monkey, Kosovo je Srbija!

> (You)
>>The KLA and Croat HVO were based in fighting just wars of defense.
>What a crock of shit, the KLA is a terrorist organization plain and simple. It's like saying ISIS is a moderate rebel group.
>
>They're not europeans, they are TURKS.

Serbs are vermin

youtube.com/watch?v=YM1Vbs5L0t4

It's laughable that you think you can defeat Albanians in a war. Albanians have been fighting for centuries and still survived. You couldn't defeat the KLA, you sure as hell could not advance even a kilometer into Kosovo or Albania without every father and grandfather digging up their old AK-47's and killing some slavs and gayreeks. Your army would be slaughtered. Even if you were able to hold territory, the insurgency would bring your country to its knees.

Shiptars cant last for too long, they need money pumped in the 'country' to survive, thats why crime is the only thing that makes money there.
Serbs wont get bombed again if they plow trough them again.
Sure, guerrilla warfare is a bitch, but the local albanian population will suffer the most, unless they run. Id kill an albanian captive, without a 2 second thinking, just hit it on the head with a hammer or something.
They arent human to me personally. They are pests that need to be exterminated, its how i see them and how i know them, i wouldnt even reconsider my opinion if one of them was different. Fuck them.
Id plant and detonate a bomb under a shiptar hospital and would sleep normally.
Id run their children over with a car and would shift into 4th to run their mom over too.
Id fire mortars on the retreating ones.
Im destined to fight and murder them, like many of us are.
And it will rain shit upon them, when they no longer have a giant sponsor saving them from extermination.

They all know that, thats why they are on the edge 24/7.
They know that they exist on borrowed time.

The serbian army could attack, ethnically cleanse and occupy the east part, the north would be just a some entrenching operation and evacuation of Serbs that still live there.
Shiptars are already getting crunched and special divisions are creeping in deeper while the mechanized cores go for the towns and cities, gangs are looting and burning down the villages and large columns of shiptars are running south.
That is 6 months of 'war' until every albanian that can carry and use a firearm in Kosovo is dead or moved.
And after the serbs reoccupy the lands, no muslim will be allowed to step on that soil.
Im ready to die and kill for that event

Oh look its Pablo again. It's time to stop favelaposting already.

No, albania was the excuse, USA and Europe wanted you separate, now they have control to east europe too. Divide and rule

>t. Leotrim Shqiponjen

Kosovo is rightful Serbian Clay, don't pick a fight with the defiant Serbs or your tying a noose around your own neck

ye?wtf are u implying u austro-hungarian cocksucker.Now you might be russia's boipussi, but u r still a cocksucker of western nations.Too bad you are too underveloped to enter the EU and everybody hates u lulz.

fuck u for brainwashing my small bro FYROM to hate me without any reason.

One day we will finish the job from 1885.

Ur days are numbered.

Serbian males into working camps.
Sebian women will be granted free citizenship in Bulgaria and be respected finally.They will get strong bulgarian males for husbands with morals who will provide for them properly.

Fuck serbia.
Biggest traitors in history.
Fuck you.

>Brazil utterly BTFO by Germany
>butthurt to this day
>unironically hosts Fifa 2014 world cup
>Germany scores 7 goals
>Brazil goes "b-back the fuck off??!??!?"
>still butthurt
>Brazil strong

honourable and rightful desu

LMAO I thought you were supposed to be a good little orthodox boy?

This is just sad. Just shows how delusional and mentally unstable serbs are.

Serbs are one of the few categories of people that are even worse than mudslims

>Id kill an albanian captive, without a 2 second >thinking, just hit it on the head with a hammer >or something.

And that is why serbs are vermin in a nutshell.

This is the way they treat Croats, Bosnians, Kosovo, Roman Catholics, Albanians.

They are animals.