Help Facebook make their 'Fake News' filter a success in Germany

Facebook is working hard to keep fake news off their site to ensure its users get the news that they deserve. People want news that's been cleaned, scrubbed, checked and corrected by Facebook and its partners.

Today, Zuckerberg is kicking things off in Germany with a cool "fake news" filter he and Merkel started talking about in 2015. Meanwhile, back in the USA, Facebook has unveiled its new "Reporting" mechanism.

In this thread we develop memes showcasing these Facebook enhancements so Facebook users in Germany and America can successfully report fake news and help Facebook keep their news feeds clean, safe and filtered.

CURRENT STORIES
>muh fake news filter
breitbart.com/tech/2017/01/16/facebook-to-begin-fake-news-filtering-in-germany-prior-to-election/

MERKEL / ZUCKERBERG HISTORY LESSON
>muh hot mic from September 2015
cnbc.com/2015/09/27/angela-merkel-caught-on-hot-mic-pressing-facebook-ceo-over-anti-immigrant-posts.html

MISC MSN SHILLS, MISC
>nyt
/2016/12/15/technology/facebook-fake-news.html

>fb
/zuck/posts/10103253901916271

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We had a very nice thread 12 hours ago, a few images were made, some by me, if you have suggestions for text modification, ideas, etc, go ahead. I will dump them, also some editing material for those that want to give it a go.

Reminder that the goal is to incite users to QUESTION news, even popular ones, with a special focus on Germany whenever possible, since it's beta-tested over there, and they have an election soon.

Only state approved propaganda allowed to reach to goyim

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107414384/help-facebook-make-their-fake-news-filter-a#top

Link to yesterday's thread, if some are interested.

Nice work start the thread, French bro.

PREVIOUS THREAD:
PREVIOUS THREAD:
Posting a rare German pepe so we remind ourselves that we need to make memes for BOTH Germany and the US....and that both campaigns may be very different.

I am out of edited material, I will now proceed to post material that may be worthy of editing.

Good luck with the thread, anons. I'll bump you in the morning when I'm up.

I am currently out of material.

If you have nice pictures, post them.
If you have ideas for texts on some picture, post them. Someone will surely do it if it's good enough.
If you have motivation to edit the pictures, do it. We thank you in your effort post-US election Meme war, we thank you for your investment in the following one.

>truck drivers
Kek

Why is she naked?

Getting naked is a common trait among autistic people.

I think we decided this was a bad one to share because it's incomplete and ambiguous. There's no punch line yet. This could be used when it's necessary to teach people how to report stuff...if that became a goal. But then someone would shop in a picture of the reporting UI.

#FightFakeNews
#DefendTheFeed
#ReportStuff

It's easy enough. We just flood their network with reports that CNN and NBC are fake news, while simultaneously supporting news from people like the Ralph Retort, InfoWars, and Breitbart.

>We just flood their network with reports that CNN and NBC are fake news, while simultaneously supporting news from people like the Ralph Retort, InfoWars, and Breitbart.
Not that easy, it's facebook we're talking about.
They will have white listed the MSM, and grey/black listed the non-traditional ones.

Only the masses and their indignation could change things, IMO.

Fine, but it shouldn't be difficult to figure out how to game their system. We just need to reverse engineer what their rules are, then we can exploit them.

>We just need to reverse engineer what their rules are, then we can exploit them
Agreed, but we do not have access to anything yet.
Hence the fact that we're starting to create edits that will start being dropped as soon as the system is in place, to be there from the beginning, then work up from there.

The danger is that they don't use a system, and instead rely on subjective judgements from users or administrtors, Satan. Your trips of truth say you should know that.

How will Germany get any news now?

Probably from Al Jazeera.

There is no real filter, Fake News posts get flagged and that its.
Spinning this into some censorship story would be beneficial to us tho, so keep spreading the word!

very nice

Thanks, here is another version, use the want you like the best.

Okay, I will be a good boy and help facebook.

I will flag every CNN, MSNBC, NBC post.

>tfw Sup Forums is responsible for this fake news shit thanks to pizzagate
t-th-thanks

>>tfw Sup Forums is responsible for this fake news shit thanks to pizzagate
While the origin is a little bit more complicated, the important thing is that the "fake news" tag is firing back at them, since people are starting to question things and realize the MSM is fake news. That's why they're trying to "stop using" the term "fake news".

i dont have kikebook and its the first time i have heard of this. can you red pill me about that?

so they created a system which filters all nazi stuff and only allows pro refuge stuff, right? or are they legit trying to get rid of fake news aka every pro migrant news. but since merkel is involved its very unlikely. so what exactly are you trying to accomplish? im confused.

Very much this

btw whatever you are trying to do, also use #lügenpresse to reach more germans. the Ü is important so copy that if you dont have that on your keyboard.

I really like the term lügenpresse, but isn't it flagged as a "nazi" word? Isn't using this word making you an ebil hitler in the eyes of the common reader?

Asset collection for edits.

BUMP