Admit it, you only hate blacks because you were bullied by them at high school

Admit it, you only hate blacks because you were bullied by them at high school

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/03/09/us/09assault.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/03/13/texas-gang-rape-how-a-horrific-case-is-dividing-a-town.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjc6fDO8MjRAhXJxVQKHRZuDHYQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNE01Mq-vE9OhW8Minlaf5RHqZwqtQ&sig2=uCHssADAmS8DmA4hVtaisg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There were only two black kids at my high school and one of them was Chris-chan-tier autistic

the only black kids in my hs were lanklets who no one cared about

I live in New Mexico, relatively nigger free. Still hate them though.

>implying bullying white kids is not a valid reason to hate them

Time to join oppression olympics.
You bullied you win.

Denmark is nearly 90% white, I was a teenager before I even saw a negro, so no. No bullying, just common sense

I was bullied by plenty of whites too.
Checkmate m8.

There were no niggers in my high school

No darkies no hate here but I've driven through ghettos in burgerland which didn't feel good or safe

>tfw my schools didn't allow animals in class

t. Based Idaho

Uh actually I hate blacks because they stick it in dry and don't even give me a handjob after.

Never seen a nigger so I guess not.

none where i went

Same

>keks in leaf

Lucky

The blacks I went to high school with eventually gang raped a 12 year old girl. All 19 of them.

Not even joking. I was shocked when I saw some of the guys I sat next to in english class staring back at me in the front of a news paper. This was long before I ever became "red pilled".

nytimes.com/2011/03/09/us/09assault.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/03/13/texas-gang-rape-how-a-horrific-case-is-dividing-a-town.html

The nytimes downplayed it by a metric mile btw.

First time i saw a nigger was when i was 19

No the blacks at my highschool were all pussies.
I hate blacks because I've lived in and around Chicago my whole life.
>How many black people are there in Australia?
Oh, that's right. Go get cucked by a kangaroo you lemmy sounding faggot.

It's based in cuckold fantasy since nobody lived with blacks in the school and you are baiting based in cuckold fantasy of niggers against white

Why i know it's based in cuckold fantasy? Because the idea is the white being the loser and i viewed cuckolds writing about this kind of cuckold fantasy, anyway it's based in the representation image of whites being losers for niggers made in years of Americuckoldland democrats propaganda to demoralize, shaming and humiliate the white forever

I didn't see a black in person until I was 25 but was still appalled at what I was watching on the news and reading on the internet.

By then it was nothing to me but blinding.

It's simpler than that. We are a primitive species and 3,000,000,000 years of evolution has programmed us to fear that which looks different.

There were no blacks in my high school. Except like one. Pretty nice guy.

Unless you are talking about hate crimes of niggers
like chicago

With cover up of the media to create even more the Americuckold senstation since niggers are free to be piece of shit, racist, trash, commit crimes and the media will cover up and demonize the white to keep the democrats americuckolds narrative

I hated them before that and for many reasons after that

admit it, you only like blacks because you aren't forced to live around them

Token?

there weren't blacks in my school & highschool

there were no black in my school but e turks natuals dislike niggers

There were no blacks in my school, try again m8.

A black chick had a crush on me but she looked and acted like a monkey so I stayed far away from her.

Other than that I never really interacted too much with blacks in high school.

No, there were zero black people in my high school. It is also probably coincidence that I went to the number one ranked high school in my state.

Also, I was a Chad, I did the bullying.

Its just so hard to not look at facts.

I had no blacks in my high school.

I just know not to relax around them. Too smart.

There were never any black kids in my grade, only a couple of Mexicans. Probably less than a dozen in the entire school.

>Be me
>See cool black man from school walking around
>Loyiso was a cool mofo, great with woman funny as fuck, would chase me around when I said boy what you doing round here boy
>See him and shout at him
>HEY BLACKIE YOU SELLING DRUGS AGAIN
>Turns round to reveal it is not loyiso but another negro
>OH SHIT
>negro just laughed when i said thought he was my bro

Just another day in a white mans Scotland

Go to bed

I think a majority of racist have never been exposed to blacks in any meaningful manner.

I'm half abo and i fucking hate abos

Don't really hate blacks. Hate liberal whites

No blacks in Denmark.

>had to stop at a red light
>lookin in the mirror
>not a jacker in sight

Guys do you think the reason blacks act so niggers oh and constantly need to prove themselves is because they're ashamed of their dick size?
I mean, as a sub-6incher whitey I feel a little sad.
But imagine being black and under average. It'd tear you apart, just like they tear apart their communities.
I think I might be onto something here...

Didnt have blacks in my high school. I hate them because they're fucking uncivilized neanderthals.

I remember that!
>downplayed
user, I need to hear an inside perspective from a Sup Forums user

Would you say that white south africans are exposed to blacks enough or not? Did that make them more or less racist?

Everyone of my mates was bullied by blacks, ask me why because I'm part abo. Told them you were weak targets. Not their fault, you just cucked.

fight fire with fire

i like you

My pay stub and what was taken out due to majority black problems say otherwise.

Discount Australia no.
I'll start.
Post one good reason not to like black culture.
1. The knock out game.
For the record I don't hate black people I just understand that they are bad for western sociaty and I pity what has been done to them by our (((intellectual and political elite))) so that they can be used to wage ethnic and class warfare. Also interesting link for the white trap shitposting it's a neat read, but probably not worth it's own thread.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjc6fDO8MjRAhXJxVQKHRZuDHYQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNE01Mq-vE9OhW8Minlaf5RHqZwqtQ&sig2=uCHssADAmS8DmA4hVtaisg

Back when I was on the high school wrestling team, I used to destroy all the black dudes I wrestled for some reason despite being pretty mediocre. I was known as The Racist Wrestler (not very creative but it stuck).
So, yeah, I was the one beating up the black kids.

>hate niggers because they acted like niggers in high school instead of applying themselves and getting a good education

Checks out

>you only hate people for having a negative impact on your way of life, because they have a negative impact on your life

sheep shagger

Keep telling yourself that, 2incher
Your gf left you for that big black cock, admit it you fucking faggot.

Never seen a black until uni and then all I noticed how out of place this animal looked and upon closer inspection how much it stinks.

>Blacks
>Neanderthal
Off yourself right now faggot

Also this.

The one bully I had was a white kid. He was a lot smaller than me, but I was shy and quiet.
Eventually he pushed me too far, I body slammed him and ripped his shirt, and that was that.

oh shit-

Austria with the weapons grade bantz!

Do you think that a majority of racists are in south africa? That's a rather specific situation.

Jokes on you, I don't hate blacks because I knew a lot of blacks growing up.

there wasnt a single black at my highschool tho

Dick size aside, which is retarded bullshit and you know it, it is true that blacks act oh so niggers, I think it's because they're socially pressured to do so: they see rappers and shit in the media and feel compelled to act the same, to act like a true "black".
For instance, I could see my nigger friends when I was in the US forcing that choked laughter all niggers do, or adding "they done" before a verb, and such typical nigger expressions. You can tell it doesn't come naturally, but they instruct themselves to act that way, and they take pride in it: one nigger I knew in particular would go on ranting all the time about how his laughter was "weird as fuck huh"

>implying I ever got bullied

The people that like blacks are the ones with no experience living with them, and vice versa. Niggers are beastly.

They go hand in hand faggot. They're a sub human species.

i beat the shit out of a few niggers back in the day with my wallet chain, got arrested, and had to do community service. lucky i was young enough and didn't end up in jail.

here's my observations
>more racist towards other minorities because we wuz slaves n sheeit
>disproportionately thinking that buying nicer things makes them better than everyone else
>doesn't realize that we see right through that shit and that credit money flow won't last forever, them white girls will leech on to the next idiot that still burns money like there's no tomorrow
>territorial, why you in my seat white boi or some stupid shit like that
>treat other blacks like shit because they didn't win the affirmative action lottery
>blame any negativity of their destructive lifestyles on everyone else and if people don't tolerate it they're racist

This is you

>implying i got bullied
>implying i went to school with blacks

Your only saying that to get the white to like you.
You know most of the cunts on here, are fat olf fuckers right? And you want to be friends with them.
I'll take any black over these highschool losers.

>territorial
Fun fact, back in the 90s LAPD used to track gang activity using animal tracking software and it worked to well it got "shut down" for being racist.

never even met a black person but I hate them like the devil because i've lurked in nigger hate threads

They are literally a different species.

>using animal tracking software
Lol that's hilarious how did it work? You got sauce or some more info?

never even met a black irl.

would like to keep it this way.

there's good people in all groups, but in america a lot of them fell for the blame whitey for errthing meme for free shekels

No blacks at my school.
I recognise that they present a problem to the societies they exist in.

i don't hate them and i think it's precisely because there basically aren't any here.
i despise them for playing the victim, calling all whites racist, BLM, Kangz and superiority over others that they think they have. basically I despise the image of them I got via social media, Sup Forums etc. never talked to a nig before so who knows, maybe I am completely wrong and they are really chill

It was back before the internet was a thing, maybe you can find it. The LAPD used software that tracked primate territory disputes and applied it to LA neighborhoods. When the gang units were asked how they knew where the gang members would strike they told the press during a conference and then it went bye-bye for racism, even though it worked.

It was in the LA Times, probably around 1993-1994.

This.
I live just outside of Chicago, and 95% of the niggers I've ever seen or heard are subhuman filth. Few honorary aryans though, but not a ton.

>i don't hate them
Says anyone who hasn't met one

No blacks in my school, try again

yeah that's kinda what I said

Racism is stupid.

they are but don't party in large groups with them

The intricacies of it were that they would take the examples of a primate territory attack and examine the size of the land and number of primates on each side and see where they would attack.

So is 20 primates attacked 16 primates that shared an area similar in shape and size to two street gang territories, it would match up a shockingly high amount of times with where gangs struck each other.

i hate them because i pay taxes

I never met black but I still hate them.

I bet you did faggot

>this uneducated
US education strikes again

Yea they are really chill, but they do tend to act all the same nigger way
The real problem ensues when they grow up really poor, then it's the same as any other poor fag but with the added disadvantage of them being black and in an environment where everyone is black and poor, so they get primal

Having met both, I can assert with the utmost certainty that muslims are 1000000000 times worse than niggers. Coming from someone living in a place full of fucking moroccans tunisians algerians you fucking name it we should burn the lot to the ground

That's great

I only remember from school the fear of being bullied

now that I am strong there is only loneliness.

I have never seen black in person in my whole life.I hate them for being everywhere and pushed by (((them))) in every media.

I don't hate people who are black, but I can't
fucking stand niggers

Niggers not blacks.

There were no blacks when i was in highschool

Yes they are

>parents literally saying HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WUZ A GOOD BOY

fucking niggers

I feel sorry for the girl